General Warriors Thread: Persona 5 Scramble

Jedi

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how often do you guys normally help your NPC troops?

Depends on the mission in question, sometimes you'll really want extra bodies and other times its mandatory they live.

Depends on the mission in question, sometimes you'll really want extra bodies and other times its mandatory they live.

This is good logic.

As long as you keep a certain character alive, then it should be fine, waste the rest of the NPC's

This is good logic.

As long as you keep a certain character alive, then it should be fine, waste the rest of the NPC's

Like in DW6, Sun Jian's musou mode vs Zhang Liao at He Fei, who is ridiculously overpowered for the map, the more NPC's you have to help you defend the base, the easier the huge wave is to deal with, because they are mildly competent in that level.

Also side note because I mentioned Jian again, I really wish the more recent games would focus more on EARLY Wu, I find Jian and Ce's struggles much more interesting then Quan and the later Kingdoms, but I know Quan's is the more important and such, but like DW5 had a nice mix of early and late, now its mostly Late.

Like in DW8 Wu, if you don't do the Hypotheticals, Jian and Ce are both gone at like, mission 3. Although I will say, Quan has become a lot more likable in the more recent games, and 7 did give Jian and Ce some time at least, but geez 8.

Every game I get the "joy" of trying to figure out how they are gonna kill Ce off, because his death is still a debated thing.

Edited by Jedi

Like in DW6, Sun Jian's musou mode vs Zhang Liao at He Fei, who is ridiculously overpowered for the map, the more NPC's you have to help you defend the base, the easier the huge wave is to deal with, because they are mildly competent in that level.

Also side note because I mentioned Jian again, I really wish the more recent games would focus more on EARLY Wu, I find Jian and Ce's struggles much more interesting then Quan and the later Kingdoms, but I know Quan's is the more important and such, but like DW5 had a nice mix of early and late, now its mostly Late.

Like in DW8 Wu, if you don't do the Hypotheticals, Jian and Ce are both gone at like, mission 3. Although I will say, Quan has become a lot more likable in the more recent games, and 7 did give Jian and Ce some time at least, but geez 8.

Every game I get the "joy" of trying to figure out how they are gonna kill Ce off, because his death is still a debated thing.

I remember that level in DW6 actually lol.

I also want to see more early Wu stuff too. Come to think of it, DW5 was the one that really did most of the early stuff indeed. I'd also like to see some of the less visited battles again, I think we've only seen the Xinchang/Xin Castle battle in one game.

I kind of like the phantom touch when it comes to Ce's deaths, but I'm curious too.

I remember that level in DW6 actually lol.

I also want to see more early Wu stuff too. Come to think of it, DW5 was the one that really did most of the early stuff indeed. I'd also like to see some of the less visited battles again, I think we've only seen the Xinchang/Xin Castle battle in one game.

I kind of like the phantom touch when it comes to Ce's deaths, but I'm curious too.

Early Wu would include Sun Juan quelling uprisings which DW7 actually did. But Sun Ce should have more like the 4 way alliance vs Yuan Shu which I'm still impressed with how they haven't done that as a map yet.

How can you resist doing a map, where Cao Cao, Sun Ce, Liu Bei and Lu Bu team up? Usually we get like a weird only Liu Bei and Sun Ce alliance or something. Which is usually to foreshadow the future marriage of Liu Bei and Sun Shang Xiang.

You notice ever since Liu Bei has become more bishonen... SSX wants to stay with Shu more? :P:

I did like how Dynasty Tactics 2 did their marriage though, started political then turned romantic as the story went, not very historical sure, but it was a neat narrative.

Also @Crystalfrost omg... DW7 did a great job with Ce's death. I WANTED TO CRY

Edited by Jedi

There were a lot of scenes in 7 that almost made me cry. Especially's Wei's.

Dian Wei T_T

Also... Cao Cao's final scene, is so powerful. Like even to someone like me who isn't too big on Wei, (compared to the other kingdoms anyways, I like em just not as much)

Dian Wei T_T

Also... Cao Cao's final scene, is so powerful. Like even to someone like me who isn't too big on Wei, (compared to the other kingdoms anyways, I like em just not as much)

Especially Dian Wei's jesus christ

I think Liu Bei's is just as powerful as Cao Cao's to be fair.

Yeah, Liu Bei's final scene was good too.

But everytime I see Kongming (Zhuge Liang) hesitate to do what Bei told him to do if Chan proved to be an incompetent leader... I shake my head.

Shu, like its so sad, once Liu Bei FINALLY gets own Kingdom, and takes Han Zhong, everything starts going to crap, and it takes everything Kongming has to balance everything out.

I still like the whole Kongming and Jiang Wei stuff, because they actually may have succeeded if like everything possible didn't go wrong. -Looks at Ma Su-

I also really like Jiang Wei as a character, despite you know draining resources.

Edited by Jedi

Early Wu would include Sun Juan quelling uprisings which DW7 actually did. But Sun Ce should have more like the 4 way alliance vs Yuan Shu which I'm still impressed with how they haven't done that as a map yet.

How can you resist doing a map, where Cao Cao, Sun Ce, Liu Bei and Lu Bu team up? Usually we get like a weird only Liu Bei and Sun Ce alliance or something. Which is usually to foreshadow the future marriage of Liu Bei and Sun Shang Xiang.

You notice ever since Liu Bei has become more bishonen... SSX wants to stay with Shu more? :P:

I did like how Dynasty Tactics 2 did their marriage though, started political then turned romantic as the story went, not very historical sure, but it was a neat narrative.

4-way Alliance? I haven't read the novel, but I think know the least about Wu, historically thinking on it.

I would like to see more this... Come to think of it, that is usually the intent behind those stages, wow.

That reminds me of that Lu Bu stage in DW6 where Cao Cao, Liu Bei and Sun Quan did the oath sword thing, it was too great.

LOL

If my PS2 was still cooperating, I'd have played DT2 already, but nope, it gave way on me.

Especially Dian Wei's jesus christ

I think Liu Bei's is just as powerful as Cao Cao's to be fair.

I agree.

But I dunno here, Cao Cao's scene was pretty touching. Liu Bei's was too, but not on the same level.

That's kinda why I don't like Shu. Once Liu Bei is gone, the entire kingdom falls apart.

It's also why I like Japan more than china, but that's me.

Japan literally split in half after Hideyoshi died though, granted it was for a shorter time in comparison, but still.

But I dunno here, Cao Cao's scene was pretty touching. Liu Bei's was too, but not on the same level.

Japan literally split in half after Hideyoshi died though, granted it was for a shorter time in comparison, but still.

it's better than 8's

Hideyoshi has a bigger impact on me than Liu Bei does because Japan manages to be stable after Sekigahara. Also, different instances and consequences, after all.

4-way Alliance? I haven't read the novel, but I think know the least about Wu, historically thinking on it.

Yeah, when Yuan Shu declared himself emperor, Cao Cao, Lu Bu, Sun Ce and Liu Bei instantly turned on him, and even allied with each other.

Ah yes, the whole West vs East. Which Sengoku Basara 3 has everything build up to lol.

Yeah, when Yuan Shu declared himself emperor, Cao Cao, Lu Bu, Sun Ce and Liu Bei instantly turned on him, and even allied with each other.

Ah yes, the whole West vs East. Which Sengoku Basara 3 has everything build up to lol.

Oh that! Now that is odd, I would think that of all things would indeed be in DW, hopefully it'll included in DW9

Yeeep, and interestingly enough, I don't even remember much of how Basara handled Sekigahara.

it's better than 8's

Hideyoshi has a bigger impact on me than Liu Bei does because Japan manages to be stable after Sekigahara. Also, different instances and consequences, after all.

Well, 7 storywise, was better than 8, so yeah that'll happen.

Of course, I personally find the Sengoku Jidai more interesting than the Three Kingdoms, but you know that already. But the idea is the same though, it still fell apart.

Oh that! Now that is odd, I would think that of all things would indeed be in DW, hopefully it'll included in DW9

Yeeep, and interestingly enough, I don't even remember much of how Basara handled Sekigahara.

Well, 7 storywise, was better than 8, so yeah that'll happen.

Of course, I personally find the Sengoku Jidai more interesting than the Three Kingdoms, but you know that already. But the idea is the same though, it still fell apart.

Personally I'd be terrified to fight all 4 of those forces at once. Like two of them are bad enough, but all 4?

Well in SB3 the Sekigahara battle was dependant on what character you were, each variant had a set number of characters to go to it. Also in the subject of Basara. Gotta love Magoichi :P:

Would I have to play DW 2-7 to understand the story of 8? Are the stories any good in the main DW games?

You don't need to play the other games every Dynasty Warriors game has the same story just some good more in-depth.

But You already knew i liked Sengoku Jidai more ya nerd

Would I have to play DW 2-7 to understand the story of 8? Are the stories any good in the main DW games?

No. Each game is a retelling of the Han Empire's demise/The Three Kingdoms. you want to play 7/8 for the maximum experience.