Favorite DS character in each class(Part 1)

Katie

Favorite in each of these classes?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Pegasus/Falcon/Dracoknight

• Caeda/Shiida
    • Minerva
    • Palla
    • Catria
    • Est
    • Michalis
  2. 2. Cavalier/Paladin

• Frey
    • Abel
    • Cain
    • Jagen
    • Matthis
    • Hardin
    • Roshea
    • Vyland
    • Midia
    • Arran
    • Rody
    • Luke
    • Cecille
    • Camus/Sirius
    • Vergil/Belf
    • Raiden/Leiden
  3. 3. Knight/General

• Draug
    • Roger
    • Dolph
    • Macellan
    • Lorenz
    • Sheema
  4. 4. Archer/Sniper

• Gordin
    • Norne
    • Jeorge
    • Tomas
    • Ryan

VOTING EXPLANATION:

- Characters that appeared in my playthrough-stories get auto-favoritism (with one exception, and that's Ellerean, because I have ~plans~ for him). The more often a character appears, the more likely I am to vote for him/her. If there's more than one, I flip a coin.

- Otherwise, I go by whatever my dinner tells me to vote.

For example, this topic's votes will go to Palla, Roshea, Draug, and Tomas (Draug over Roger because I had more fun writing the former).

Its so hard to choose between Michalis and Minerva :'( but I'll say Minerva since she gets to be used more often. Cain, probably my favorite character in both games overall. Lorenz, used to always kill him. Jeorge all the way.

Let's see...

For the fliers, I like all of them. And Caeda is probably the best of them all, but I picked Catria instead because right now she's got only one vote. I'm also quite fond of the Dracoknight siblings.

Voted Camus for being a cool plot-relevant character, and for being one of my MVPs in New Mystery. Plus I have a thing for pretty, blond paladins. Abel is an honorable mention, since he was the best physical unit in every of my SD play-through.

I tried to used Draug a few times but he ended up being sub par every time. Sheema has the best growth rates out of the ones on that list, if I'm not wrong. But I've never used her. So Sheema, maybe?

Never used any of them because Archers are pretty mediocre in the DS games and I reclass Caeda into an archer most of the times anyway. Still picked Jeorge. At least he came with Parthia.

Gordin has been blessed in every playthrough of SD, having 9 STR at 20 archer. He's also capped STR, SPD and SKL in New Mystery for me, and I have a thing for original archetypes. Gordin all the way.

Cain, but I do love me some Sirius.

I've never used Caeda outside of paladin. I'd probably pick Palla.

Prefer Draug, but Rodger has always been better for me.

• 3 months later...

Pegasus: Catria, Shiida's character is probably better, but she annoys me.

Paladin: Camus, favorite character in the whole series.

Armor: Sheema, I am not really fond of any of the knights, but I probably like her the most of them.

Archer: Jeorge, I think he's the coolest, too bad he's not usable on any of the harder difficulties.

Peg/Fal. Knight - Catria. No Contest for me. Sheeda/Ceada's Character is slightly better, and the wing spear makes FE 11 easier than it needs to be, but Catria's Character and growths remind me of OP units and Shakespere tragedies. I just want to cheer her up (I can't), because I feel bad for her. Unrequited love is tough. I like her and I think she deserves marth just as much as Sheeda.

Cav/Pal - This was a tough toss up for me. Cain is wonderful in Shadow dragon, but Camus/Sirius will always be bad-ass. Sirius. No, Siriusly.

I'd rather use roger than Doga/Draug any day. I really Dislike Doga. Dunno why. He's funny in that one comical parody, but I don't see myself using him that often. In either of the games. My favorite is Sheema, because of her backstory and position. She's pretty, too, so my weakness is exploited once again. :Sain:

Archer/Sniper - I prefer the archer class over the sniper class for personal reasons, so Jeorge is off the table. At least he's good in the chapter he comes in. I choose Ryan because His Defense is off the charts. It's really really funny for me to see someone waltz up to my archer thinking he's gonna be the king of the world, then "CLINK!" No Damage. Then he gets surrounded, and it's like, "What the hell are you guys doing?" That's about it, though. Norne sucks.

Edited by Tullus(daScrub)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently playing through New Mystery, so this will largely be based on that.

For flyers, it's definitely Palla for me, with Catria with a close second. Those two are murder machines that don't need stat boosters to keep up their damage against non-cavalry and armor units (lookin' at you, Caeda!).

For Cavaliers/Paladins, Hardin. He was just that good in Shadow Dragon.

For Armor Knights...eh, Draug. I don't actually use them that often, really.

For Archers, Gordin, because Gordin almost always ends up fantastic on my games with little to no babying.

Catria. Doesn't need a Wing Spear to be amazing

Roger. Better growths than Doga, a more amusing guy and very fun to use overall

Hardin. He is fucking Hardin boyz! Nothing else needs to be said other than he is based both as an ally and villain. Great stats as well

Ryan. He may have a literal slow start but he grows up quite greatly and his skill growth is pretty impresive for an Archer

Edited by SSL01