SR+ Pull Rates

shiningdialga

I grabbed a couple boxes of Series 2 in the last month, and managed to snag an SR+ from each one (CorrinF and Ryoma, my two top wants ironically). I'm wondering if anyone has a definite pull rate for SR+ vs R+ cards overall? I've heard the number of 1 of 4 boxes come up for Series 1, but I can't find any other hard and fast number. Any youtube openings I've seen don't seem to tell much either. Anyone have a ballpark number?

The most boxes I've ever gotten of Cipher was 8 for both Series 1 and 2. I got about 2 SR+s from both Series so yeah, I would say 1 in 4 boxes is an accurate statement. For the record, I pulled SR+ Chrom and SR+ Navarre from Series 1 and SR+ Sakura and SR+ Kamui (F) from Series 2.

Edited by viewtifulkye

Series 1 -> Out of 10 boxes, I got 1 SR+. Well I ordered 2 at first, then 4 and then another 4 later. So uh... well.

Series 2 -> 12 Boxes, 3 SR+ (Sakura (YES), KamuiF and Ryouma.) This was 1 in 4 boxes, pretty much.

1 out of 4 seems to be the norm.

• 2 weeks later...

This is what I pulled from Series one and two. I only ordered one booster box per series.

Series 1 @ 1 Box -> SR Tiki, SR Chrom, SR Lucina, SR Tharja

Series 2 @ 1 Box -> SR Xander, SR Camilla, SR Leo, SR Elise

... Maybe I just got super lucky?

This is what I pulled from Series one and two. I only ordered one booster box per series.

Series 1 @ 1 Box -> SR Tiki, SR Chrom, SR Lucina, SR Tharja

Series 2 @ 1 Box -> SR Xander, SR Camilla, SR Leo, SR Elise

... Maybe I just got super lucky?

There are 4 SRs in every box, unless the + card is an SR+, then you only get 3 SRs along with the SR+. You got the normal ratios for a box. Edited by viewtifulkye

I got 2 boxes of both sets so far. S1 gave me 2 R+s (one signed; one not); S2 gave me an SR+ (Elise! <3) and an R+. So, I guess I'm at the average.

Mine came a while ago (got s2, may order s1 soon...no idea, but I'll definitely be picking up s3) ^.^

>>> SR+ Soleil, SR Camilla, SR Leo, SR Takumi, SR Felicia (and a few more SR's but these are my faves so far)