Can I play this on Android?

Well the only way to play the game on Android is to download Dolphin Emulator. The only and biggest problem, as I understand, is that the emulator doesn't work that well on Smartphones and Tablets, with FPS also being very low. Though if you have an NVIDIA Shield the emulator will work better and smoothly and also the devices that are using Nvidia CPU's Tegra. You can find them here.

Well the problem is that I don't any of those tablets. I have Samsung Galaxy. And does the dolphin emulator work with .iso files? I opened it and I selected the file nothing happened.

It is quite recommended to dump your own .iso game files for Dolphin, but if you can't do that, try to get your .iso file of the game from a different source.

It is quite recommended to dump your own .iso game files for Dolphin, but if you can't do that, try to get your .iso file of the game from a different source.

Okay, I'll try that then. I will report back and see if it works. =) Thank you.

Okay I put the .iso file with dolphin. It launched but all it shows is all the buttons jammed into one, and on the top left side. And the screen is black.

Okay I put the .iso file with dolphin. It launched but all it shows is all the buttons jammed into one, and on the top left side. And the screen is black.

I highly agree with the post above. Maybe the emulator will work on your Galaxy and it will open the.iso file, but unfortunately as I've said on my first post, the Galaxy doesn't run on Nvidia Tegra CPU which means that you have to buy yourself either a PC or a mobile device that does support Dolphin Emulator.