Jedi Plays Starfox; Comprete

Jedi

Was interesting, will watch more; though a few thoughts. There's no reason to read to read the little pre-chapter dialogue, if you want to explain what's going on, that's fine, but no reason to repeat word for word. And, I assume you know when the bosses are coming, so explaining to us your strategy and how you're going to take them on would be interesting, especially in some of the dead time with just clicking.

Was interesting, will watch more; though a few thoughts. There's no reason to read to read the little pre-chapter dialogue, if you want to explain what's going on, that's fine, but no reason to repeat word for word. And, I assume you know when the bosses are coming, so explaining to us your strategy and how you're going to take them on would be interesting, especially in some of the dead time with just clicking.

Will keep in mind for the future route runs, Level 1 is already all recorded ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

My opinion: I rather enjoyed this new post-commentary recording style. Your voice for example, sounds a lot more clean and there are no button mashing noises disturbing it. This is btw pretty much the first time I’m seeing gameplay with commentary from SNES Star Fox, but already think that calm and explanatory commentating like this is the best suited for this type of game. So yeah, keep it up Jedi!

hope i'm not late on speaking my piece on commentary style

I enjoy both types, so go with whatever causes you less stress to put together.

this basically is my idea on it

less stress is the better thing here

hope i'm not late on speaking my piece on commentary style

this basically is my idea on it

less stress is the better thing here

Nah not late at all, and ok. Yeah i'm finding post commentary more relaxing, I don't have to worry about talking and playing simultaneously.

The Fortuna definitely has some funky beats in it. Like you said, the music resembles Hill Top zone quite a bit. Also, I feel that the beginning part has some serious Marble Garden vibes in it too. This has actually given me an idea for an interesting medley.

Btw, since the epic Finalé of Star Fox is approaching, which are you planning to play after it first: Live-a-Live or Freedom planet? or are you going to progress same time in both of them?