If Your Avatar Could Marry?

If there was marrying in this game who would you have your Avatar marry? If they did have this in the game there'd be some characters you obviously couldn't marry like Marth, Caeda, Abel, and Est. But ignoring that who would you have your character marry? For my unit probably Minerva. Other ones maybe for my unit would be Catria, Feena, or Elice.

Tiki or Linde

For when I eventually cave and make a Female MU for support grinding, Wrys.

Also, isn't there some characters like Katarina you can romance all Mass Effect like, or did I completely make that up

Edited by MCProductions

Tiki or Linde

I rarely make female avatars in video games tbh. I have no idea who I would have her marry if I did, maybe Michalis or Cain.

Doesn't the game actually has something like that? I think it was only for the female My Unit and only with about 4 or 5 characters. Not exactly marriage or something, but the ending did changed. I'd have to recheck that...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• 1 month later...

I don't care about who you could or couldn't marry I want m!Kris and Marth to have a wedding

With Shiida of course. It will be a triple wedding.

In all honesty though I don't care about any of the heterosexual potential avatar couples, and all the characters I'm attached to I wouldn't actually want to marry. Maybe Rody/m!Kris, but I doubt it.

• 5 weeks later...

On one hand, I agree with Kantoor and Eclipse in saying that having an avatar that could marry in FE12 WOULD be poor taste.

On the other hand, I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't do it anyway. So...

M!Kris: Catria, Linde, or Norne

F!Kris: Maaaaybe Horace

On one hand, I agree with Kantoor and Eclipse in saying that having an avatar that could marry in FE12 WOULD be poor taste.

Dude same

---

Palla, Linde, Malice

or

Sirius, Michalis

Pretty much :P

Male: Tiki, or if gay, Barst

Female: Horace

No.

As in, no one, because I think marriage given the context of Archanea is in extremely poor taste.

I agree. One thing I love about the Akaneia saga that I wish there was more of in the rest of the series, is all the tiny subplots about how quite a few of the characters have feelings for one another, but are still forced to end up unrequited.(Palla -> Abel, Linde ->Merric, Catria ->Marth. etc.) Even the marriages that do happen don't even end lightly.(Abel and Est, Hardin and Nyna etc.) I find it much more realistic in this way.

If my Avatar was to marry anyone, it would probably be Katarina since that was clearly partly the reason she was made for.

For me, I'd have to say Feena and Xane on different playthroughs. Off-topic: A+ with Midia and Sirius would be epic! d :D: b

Both Midia and Sirius are already married to other people though. :P:

Edited by Jagen

Doesn't the game actually has something like that? I think it was only for the female My Unit and only with about 4 or 5 characters. Not exactly marriage or something, but the ending did changed. I'd have to recheck that...

There arent changes in ending, but there are certain characters that apparently have a closer relationship with Kris. For male, I believe there was Katarina, Norne, Malice, Catria, Malliesia, Athena and Linde, while female Kris had Wolf, Horace, Warren, Gordin and Jeorge

I agree. One thing I love about the Akaneia saga that I wish there was more of in the rest of the series, is all the tiny subplots about how quite a few of the characters have feelings for one another, but are still forced to end up unrequited.(Palla -> Abel, Linde ->Merric, Catria ->Marth. etc.) Even the marriages that do happen don't even end lightly.(Abel and Est, Hardin and Nyna etc.) I find it much more realistic in this way.

Too bad you couldn't kill Caeda off so that Marth could finally marry Catria.

I'm pretty sure FE12 Marth would marry Kris before he married Catria...

Edited by Irysa

Male or Female Kris?

Wait...the answer would be yes either way

Even a male Kris? IMO, Marth would probably stay single. . .since we all know what happened when someone married Nyna against her will. . .

(it's part of the reason why I think having Awakening-style marriage is tacky in Archanea)

Edited by eclipse

Even a male Kris? IMO, Marth would probably stay single. . .since we all know what happened when someone married Nyna against her will. . .

(it's part of the reason why I think having Awakening-style marriage is tacky in Archanea)

ESPECIALLY a male Kris

• 8 months later...
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Kirie, October 11, 2016 - spam, necro
Hidden by Kirie, October 11, 2016 - spam, necro

Tiki or Linde

Also, isn't there some characters like Katarina you can romance all Mass Effect like, or did I completely make that up

YOU GOD DAMNED PEDO!

Edited by CatManThree