How to do DLC on Emulator?

Yes I do know that, ^^; but what I don't get is how do I get it to work?

In DUSMUME, go to FIle/import backup memory, select the memory file thaat you want to upload, and change The memory type setting to "flash 2mbit" (NOT default). This should work(you should be able to do this in other emulators, but i don't know how). If done corectly, the DLC should be avalible under the "extras" tab of the startup menu. Note that performing this process will undo all of your progress Note that GameFAQS has a save that includes all DLC, plus all unlocks which would normaly be obtained from compleating the game (like unrestricted reclassing and Lunatic Reverse dificulty. Note that the 4 "chronicles" chapters are NOT dlc, and are unlocked upon completing the prolog.

Edited by sirmola

In DUSMUME, go to FIle/import backup memory, select the memory file thaat you want to upload, and change The memory type setting to "flash 2mbit" (NOT default). This should work(you should be able to do this in other emulators, but i don't know how). If done corectly, the DLC should be avalible under the "extras" tab of the startup menu. Note that performing this process will undo all of your progress Note that GameFAQS has a save that includes all DLC, plus all unlocks which would normaly be obtained from compleating the game (like unrestricted reclassing and Lunatic Reverse dificulty. Note that the 4 "chronicles" chapters are NOT dlc, and are unlocked upon completing the prolog.

I don't think I can access any of this I use android.

I don't think I can access any of this I use android.

Any reasionably full featured emulator should allow you to import saves. Search " (your emulator name) import save" and similar things in google, and poke around in the emulater options. Sorry i can't help more as i have only used dsmune.

Any reasionably full featured emulator should allow you to import saves. Search " (your emulator name) import save" and similar things in google, and poke around in the emulater options. Sorry i can't help more as i have only used dsmune.

Okay I will try that.

Okay I will try that.

THiis kind of file is also called a "battery save", in order to distinguish it from a savestate.

Also, i should probably suggest that you specify what emulater and platform (WIndows, Mas, linix, android, ect.) you are using in the future. It makes you more likely to get relevant answers.

Edited by sirmola