FEXP: The Bard and the Shepherd (working title)

Shaman

@MetaKirby: Please, take a guess! Guess what battle animations I will be adding to my game and I will tell you if you are correct. And thank you for the compliment. Feel free to give some constructive criticism, I do not mind.
@Rethel34: You are right though, it does look like Mauthe Doog from FE8, especially in the face.

I think I will be substituting the two frames used in his retreating turn for a single frame that will be a "swishing" from right to left. It will appear smoother. I will submit more content soon (maybe today).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmh I was lucky last time with my guess, but..Maybe a bear? I always thought this animal could fit in a FE games..This would be the "Cyclop" from Sacred Stones ^^ Other than that, I don't have any idea haha! And yeah, no problem, if I see something wrong I'll tell you what I think ^^ (even if I can't sprite, sadly!)

@ghast: Thank you! I have more to share!
@MetaKirby: I like that you compared it to the cyclops from FE8. Hmm, perhaps I will include a giant bear...I have animated one before.

I have completed two variations of Rindill. For this game I plan to have various different expressions for characters, depending on the cut-scene they appear in. I present to you, drunk Rindill and Rindill playing the harp...drunk:

gAL5BPd.gifnTPNYqV.gif

Edited by Shaman

@Rethel34: Hahaha! Rindill does start off as a bit of a drunk. He is based on a few different people that I have met throughout my life. Other parts of him are based on mythological archetypes. I can't wait to show you his songs!
@Metakirby: I thought so as well! I remember the different portraits of the three lords in FE7 (angry Hector, sad Lyn and sad Eliwood. And the ones where they face the screen.).

@KriegerZeta: Actually...the shape of this continent is based on my birth-mark. Clever, eh?

If you look at the continents of the globe, you will see that many of them have wide "tops" and taper as you travel south (South America, North America, Africa and Greenland.). I find most land-masses look similar anyways...they are all jagged and formless.

BUMP.

I updated the landing page with a new promotional video! Thank you Rethel34 for your help with sound effects and all of you watchers for your encouragement! It means a lot to me.