Who should I choose as Severa's father?

Alyails

Hello,

I have been playing this game for a while, but am certainly no expert. Therfor I would like some advice or feedback.
I have made a +Str/-Lck MU, and am planning to have him marry Severa. I'm also not really sure about which classes I'm going to have MU, Severa, or Morgan be yet.

What I would like to know is, based on this who would make a good father for Severa, and what might be a good class for her and Morgan?

Lon'qu and Virion are your best bets. Both give Severa a +spd mod. Virion gives a bit more class flexibility (both Severas can do Lancefaire Wyvern Lord/Dark Flier, but Virion!Severa can also slip into Tomefaire Dark Flier and Sniper), while Lon'qu offers slightly better speed. I prefer Lon'qu for that extra speed and the black hair aesthetic preference, though hard to argue with Virion's perks.

And then the other one of the two would go to Brady, who also just wants +spd.

EDIT: And both Lon'qu and Virion are better than Vaike.

Edited by Radiant head

Chrom

Stahl, Vaike or Lon'qu tend to be the best IMO. Stahl gives Severa everything she wants in Myrmidon and Luna but her Spd is not the best. Vaike gives her Luna but that is really it other then Str. Then Lon'qu for what everyone else said.

I actually use Libra since for some strange reason I like making a magical Severa who I base on Sailor Moon(Who's real name is Seren in the Eng dub, which matches her Jap name in game).

Lon'qu gives Severa insane Speed and Skill (+6 apiece!) and Swordfaire.

Stahl is also a strong option by giving her some Strength and Astra, Luna, Swordfaire, and Bowfaire.

Vaike gives Severa the most Strength out of any non-MU parent as well as Axefaire.

I should also emphase that Gregor gives Severa Str mods like Stahl, as well as Myrmidon and Troubadour (for Dual Support+). He can also pass down Axefaire as an option. Just saying.

Stahl gives Myrm too, and Severa already has a Faire for Hero (nobody uses WC). Especially since Severa has no Tomefaire, Paladin, GK, and Sniper > Valk and WC.

I'm not that fond of Stahl!Severa because she's slow and has nasty hair, but she soundly beats Gregor.

I made a file to maximize the number of kids that would have access to both a -faire skill and Luna, and Severa ended up getting fathered by Vaike for Axefaire and Luna access. She turned out pretty great. Hit like a truck, especially when paired up with her dad.

I made a file to maximize the number of kids that would have access to both a -faire skill and Luna, and Severa ended up getting fathered by Vaike for Axefaire and Luna access. She turned out pretty great. Hit like a truck, especially when paired up with her dad.

Severa comes with Lancefaire at base, though...

Besides providing Myrmidon for Vantage, Astra, etc., Gaius is similar to Virion in-terms of speed and slightly stronger +3 in Str. But the drawbacks for Gaius!Severa would overlap his Pegasus Knights inheritance for Galeforce, which is something that either Kjelle and Noire would want. Overall, Gaius is a decent father at best.

Edit: Also is the fact that Severa doesn't need Trickster really, but thats just me.

Edited by Formerly Colm

I'm currently trying Ricken!Severa for fun :D:

This isnt that bad of a thing if you want a more magical Severa. Ricken can also pass down Luna. I had a pretty great Ricken!Severa who nuked things as a DK.