(Japan) Fire Emblem considered amongst the most wanted "Warriors" collaborations

Shadow Stalker X

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warriors game tend to have a lot of character, if I'm not mistaken Warriors Orochi had more than a hundred playable character.

Fire Emblem actually fits pretty well in this sort of game. And we could get a wide variety of characters.

I've been hearing of this among smaller numbers of people wanting this to happen

to say i'm interested as well for such a game is kind of an understatement

the idea for a tales musou/warriors game is also pretty interesting

EDIT:

Now why is there no comment on this otherwise great collab idea, IS?

..what if they're making ideas for it

>u>

Edited by Trisitei

I'd rather have Fire Emblem x BASARA because BASARA is more fun to play than Warriors to me. All fighting styles feel different from eachother, and the missions feel less repetitive too. Plus Hit Count > KO Count, and some CAPCOM-related artist would draw the FE characters, that'd be so cool. Yeah I'd love to see FE with that Stylish CAPCOM Edge. Now I'm just rambling though.

But yeah, it would be cool either way, especially if each title representation is fair like they did with the 3D Zeldas in Hyrule Warriors.

Now, the character choices... they'd pull a new Agitha, and put in a Mary Sue OC like Lana. That wouldn't change the awesome of wrecking hordes with the Armads as Hector though!! Or running around as Sigurd riding his white steed!! Those two are pratically perfect for a Warriors style game.

That is if they'd be put over Tharja. Well, Tharja would be fun to play as, at least.

And Team Ninja would make everyone gorgeous. OooOOoOooh... Ike's jawline....

The other day I was thinking though, isn't FE4 basically a FE Warriors game? Giant maps, 3208384 enemy units, castles (camps) to conquer, your characters are OP, unlike the enemies, but still the bosses who are OP too, and the puny green units (the generals that aren't you) always need your help... Ohoho, I'm just having a jolly laugh here.

The other day I was thinking though, isn't FE4 basically a FE Warriors game? Giant maps, 3208384 enemy units, castles (camps) to conquer, your characters are OP, unlike the enemies, but still the bosses who are OP too, and the puny green units (the generals that aren't you) always need your help... Ohoho, I'm just having a jolly laugh here.

This part of your post makes me lol, in a good way though. But what enemy was OP in a musou game?

And if I had to pick a specific era from FE to be represented in a musou, it would be Jugdral actually, it has the most potential for what-if scenarios, I think..

..what if they're making ideas for it

>u>

They would be good people for thinking it, and even better people for doing ti.

<u<

Edited by Soledai

Obviously, I wanna run around and crush everything with Ike and his Aether and Ragnell. :3

If Elincia is playable (which she probably would be given her Awakening DLC), I'd use her too. And Ephraim.

This part of your post makes me lol, in a good way though. But what enemy was OP in a musou game?

And if I had to pick a specific era from FE to be represented in a musou, it would be Jugdral actually, it has the most potential for what-if scenarios, I think..

Well the Warriors bosses are certainly not as OP as Julius, but they at least give off the impression and certainly can't be destroyed in a few hits.

Jugdral gives the musou vibe the most due to what I already wrote in my little joke XD Giant maps, hordes of weak enemies, OP playable characters, castles to conquer, etc.

However I agree with you! Now that I think about it, I can see many events in Jugdral that make you think "What if X survived...? What if Y escaped?". I'd love a FE Warriors even if it was just a well done Jugdral spinoff, buuut I'd miss plowing through puny soldiers (THOSE soldiers, the GBA ones) as Hector.

If Elincia is playable (which she probably would be given her Awakening DLC), I'd use her too. And Ephraim.

Oh yes, I'd love if it Elincia was playable in this theorical game.

Edited by CrimeanRoyalKnight

They would be good people for thinking it, and even better people for doing ti.

<u<

a musou based on Jugdral could work even better considering multiple battles and the long timeline going on in the game

i can even see some of the skills working in relation to the game

my thoughts exactly

>w>

I'd play as Elincia. And Ephraim. And Hector and Lyn and...gosh darn it, I'd try everyone! I might just go make a "wishlist" of characters now...

Eh, I think Awakening would have the most potential for "what-if" scenarios.

I would love if they remade FE4 this style. It would be really interesting as it pretty much already is a Warriors game just an SRPG, like CrimeanRoyalKnight said.

I can imagine it now.

I hope they do it though. Like #3 is really good and FE really could use spin-offs that are a bit different then what they already have.

Also just saying, Fates is also perfect for being a Warrior game. All they need to do is fix the story

Edited by Azz

I'm pretty sure the plot of this game would be all about Outrealms shenanigans.

Now, the roster-- considering it's a new game, I'd except not many characters at first, like they did with Hyrule Warriors.

At this point, in a plausible what-if scenario, Alm and Celica, and most Jugdral lords and important characters would be out of the picture.

The Smash Bros reps would all be in the game, then Camus, Lyn, Eirika, Chrom, Kamui, Aqua, some of the royal siblings and the most popular Awakening and Fates characters would be the choices I see happening.

In a super fangasm (for me) scenario, oh boy, I should write a list, lol.

Edited by CrimeanRoyalKnight

I've seen that art like half a dozen times. It doesn't need to be posted in EVERY Warriors-related thread. No offense.

We're talking wishlists now though? Obviously, I'd want all of these characters:

Ike

Elincia

Ephraim

Frederick

Ryoma

Azura

All the lords would be in, no questions asked. Unless IS chose to do what Atlus is doing and only focus on Archanea and Fates, which would be beyond stupid and unfair, imo. I'd also say Sain and Kieran, but I don't think they'd have much of a chance, sadly.

This sounds like a great idea. They could definitely include tons of characters. I hope they make a ridiculously dumb crossover story for the game.

Also lol at Takeuchi's comment on #2. (For the record, the article screwed up by translating his comment literally. The word for seaweed that Takeuchi used is "wakame" which is the fandom nickname for the character Shinji Matou. It got picked up by TYPE-MOON around 2013)