What Could Be "Localization Censoring" (Unconfirmed)

So I some one I know found this. It seems to be what the Localization could be censored in. Although, this seems too good to be true, especially for a 'Leak'. I haven't found any other source that link to this so this is unconfirmed, but this is what NoA could be thinking. Treehouse did it with XenoChronicles X and started a riot.
post-15594-0-90470400-1447846456_thumb.jpg

Rmemeber to chill guys, we don't know if it's true or not.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even for Nintendo standards, this seems a bit ridiculous.

Banana peel? Seriously?

Entirely removing a unit?

Cosplaying?

INTERNET MEMES?

I like some of these changes, but this is most likely a joke.

Eh, Internet memes - sounds like Nintendo localization alright. They think we love them, dem memes.

But yeah - this screams *fake* all over the world.

Yonger looking Avatars - there is no option to create younger looking avatars, as far as i know.

... I am too lazy to point other problems with that list.

While I do like some of these changes, this is most likely a joke. A really dumb joke sure, but a joke nonetheless.

I mean for one thing, Elise was in the E3 trailer and I don't think Nintendo or Treehouse would have Elise be in the E3 trailer if they were just going to cut her out for the North Amercian and European versions, even more so since in the E3 trailer spoiled a big scene in Birthright.

But what do I know.

on one hand, the post is pretty obviously a joke and not even trying to pass itself off as a serious claim about the localisation. the banana peel and religion -> meme things are the equivalent of the author beating you over the head with a mallet and screaming "DO YOU GET IT NOW WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING"

on the other hand, holy shit if the nintendo cosplay stage was real i would actually willingly pay money for the game

on one hand, the post is pretty obviously a joke and not even trying to pass itself off as a serious claim about the localisation. the banana peel and religion -> meme things are the equivalent of the author beating you over the head with a mallet and screaming "DO YOU GET IT NOW WHY AREN'T YOU LAUGHING"

on the other hand, holy shit if the nintendo cosplay stage was real i would actually willingly pay money for the game

TRUE

I WANT THAT COSPLAY STAGE

Obiviously fake, especially the whole cutting Elise thing.

It's dumb, not only for story purposes, but it would also make the game unnecessarily harder, as from what I've heard

Elise and Jakob/Felicia are your only healers in Nohr for a while.

Besides Elise already appeared in a Treehouse video.

Edited by Water Mage