Serenes Forest Scribbles - The results are in, check out the winners in the Scribbles section!

Tangerine

MY GOD my scanner betrays me in this very dire moment... I bid you fare well, Special Edition.

Knowing the fruit, she'll probably give you a chance to submit it sometime tomorrow but it would certainly help if you could send her a photo/image of what it is you're looking to scan and submit as proof that it is complete by the deadline so there's no idiotic suspicion of foul play from this exception.

Edited by Sirius

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you take a picture of it on your phone or something? Send it to your e-mail?

It's actually not one picture. It's multiple paintings and I was going to scan them all and edit/combine them into one in Photoshop. They don't look very good not being edited so it's best I don't show them.

Knowing the fruit, she'll probably give you a chance to submit it sometime tomorrow but it would certainly help if you could send her a photo/image of what it is you're looking to scan and submit as proof that it is complete by the deadline so there's no idiotic suspicion of foul play from this exception.

Oh alright thanks.

orz

I wanted to enter this event so badly, but life has been constantly kicking me in the ass for the past few months. I've barely even had the time to get up a rough draft, and now the event is over. ;-;

Hopefully I can jump into the next event, whenever it ends up being held, but I have to admit that I'm really sad about missing this. :<

I had something finished a while ago but hoped to come up with something better. Of course, I never did, and now I come to submit the old entry and find that I'm late by 90 minutes :omnomtangerine:

Well, good luck to everyone who did enter! Hoping to see some cool stuff.

Guess who fell asleep and missed the time they set for opening the gallery? Me! Also woke up from my nap with 25 new PMs, so I'd better get to that and then open the section lol!

If you have a completed submission but there were complications getting it uploaded or something before the deadline, no worries! Just get it in within the next couple days, before polling starts.

orz

I wanted to enter this event so badly, but life has been constantly kicking me in the ass for the past few months. I've barely even had the time to get up a rough draft, and now the event is over. ;-;

Hopefully I can jump into the next event, whenever it ends up being held, but I have to admit that I'm really sad about missing this. :<

Same here... 8^8)/

I tried to finished a sculpture but school always makes things a bit difficult, I'm still going to try and finish it though.

Good luck to everyone that submitted something in the contest!

Alright-y, per Tangerine's request--"Actually, you're now required to post the full lyrics to the song in the thread, and also a detailed description of what you would wear were you to sing it on stage yourself."--I'll do part of what she wanted.

For the lyrics to Reincarnation, you can find them on YouTube. Besides, it's better to listen to the song than just look at the lyrics.

As for what I'd be wearing:

* In real life: A big, warm, comfy coat with slightly magnetic shoes as well as either an ivy cap or a beret. I'm extremely susceptible to the cold (even when it's "warm" outside) so I wouldn't even be able to wear "casual clothes" while performing since I'd be shivering the entire time, lol. The magnetic shoes are so I don't fall off the hopefully metallic platform since I'll be extremely dizzy and cold when the platform moves up and down like that. At least I'll give the people a "good show" since they'll be laughing so hard from my bumbling around all over the platform and the fact that I can't sing at all, lol. Hopefully my hat doesn't fall off.

* In the game: Obviously Yashiro's Dominant Prince costume (except the white parts will be black or purple) along with either an ivy cap or a beret. Hey, now I can actually sing o_O?

* [bonus] If I were Kiria: I'd so rock her original Dominant Queen outfit. Well, I'd also wear a hat like the one she wears in "Meiro" since I love wearing hats :P. Oh yeah, the white parts will be black.

Thanks all for this contest!

Also, I finally won something in an art contest! I won a participation badge, right :3? If not, I expected failure like always so it'll be "just as planned," lol.

If there's a contest for next year, I'll probably do the pic I originally wanted to do. Hopefully by then spoiler-y pics won't be so shocking. Hopefully I can "win" a participation badge from that one, too :3.

~ Sokloeum

wow this exploded. Like an atom bomb! <EXPLOSION>

I really am excited to see what everyone came up with. The funnest part of this whole thing is just seeing all the stuff.

As soon as I get all of these new submissions posted! I got over 20 while I was asleep, takes a bit to organize/re-upload/post them. I'm really slow because I count them and categorize them so I know I've not made a mistake and forgotten to post one, or posted an older version of one, lol. That doesn't sound like it'd take a long time, but it's easy to get lost when you have so many submissions to sort through!

Edited by Tangerine

Aaand we're open! Enjoy!

Awesome job everyone, you guys submitted some amazing stuff, was a pleasure hosting for you :P:. Make sure you check out the "about this section" thread that I've posted, especially if you're a content creator and have yet to name your submission!

Alright, for you guys that actually pay attention to the written side:

Some of you may see things edited by me. This was for spacing only. If I SOMEHOW screwed up your entry (like missing content), please let Tangerine know.

It was a joke! lol

Yup, you'll get the exclusive participant badge as well as early access to our next set.

I know, but I said I would so I stuck to it, lol.

Yay, it was a success then, lol :3.

~ Sokloeum