Fire Emblem: The War Cry (IC thread)

Truthblade

Prolouge: Seeds of Disturbance

"Yeoooooow! I'M UP, I'M UP!!!". It was morning in the Gohln territory of Arjour. The duties for today were to be assigned by the marquess to each of the children of the Arjourian House, and the oldest one, Korval, was quite late, and had to be wakened up by the horrendous breath of his retainer's wyvern.

"Next time, do not use your dragon, or do I say that everytime?" Korval said, half sleeply."

"It is a wyvern, not a dragon," said Tegan, "and yeah, you always say that."

Korval sighs, and gets out of bed. When he walks out the door, his suboordinate, Caulboun was waiting for him at the right side of the hall. "Your father has been waiting," he said to his Lord. "Your siblings are already in the throne room waiting."

"Well, I guess that I shouldn't keep them waiting any longer." Korval walks down the hall to the stairs. When he got down, he passed by a few maids who were doing regular house work. "Good morning ladies" Korval said to the maids. "By the way you missed a spot over there."

The large prince found the throne room, which was behind a set of two large doors of gold and red. When korval walked in, he saw his father reading out assignments to each of his children and their subbordinates. He then noticed his eldest son just entering the throne room.

"Ahh, Korval, I am glad you finally made it out of the bed," said Korval's father. "I do have a job for you and your retainers, but I have to read it over it since you were late."

"I'm sorry father," said Korval "I'll do better next time."

"Well do you want to see the job I have for you?" said the marquess. Korval nodded, and the marquess then told him what it was. "A town that has been bordering Arjour to the next territory is experiencing problems with bandits. I want you to head over there and see to it that they are taken under control."

"Yes father," Korval nods, then walks out the throne room with his retainers to head into the tri border of the territory

The area that Korval is heading to is near DietCocaine's territory, so his lord should be meeting him there. There is also a second territory near the same town, so that one is up for grabs (try to settle who gets that one in the OOC thread) and for all the other kingdoms, they will also be expierienncing bandit attack as well, and if your kingdom is usually good at controling these problems, then it might raise some suspiscion.

"My Lord! Please, come quick! T-The town, it's under attack!" Alena rushed into the estate doors, shoving past each and every guard. Sweat dripped down her forehead, it was unusual for her. Wilhelm slowly batted a brow, setting the phase down, the one his mother asked him to set on the counter. His demeanor hardly changed, as there was no need to worry.

"The guards? Can't they handle this, they always do." Wilhelm said slowly, turning to face his retainer. Though she didn't looked panicked, there was unrest in her eyes.

"That's the thing... The bandits, don't ask me how... They've made it into the walls. If we don't act soon we'll be burnt to the ground!"

Wilhelm's eyes widened. Their walls, they had never been broken into before, not since they were built five years ago. The guards would always boast about how impenetrable they were, making lewd jokes of the sort. But here it was, broken and they were under attack, so suddenly as well. Something was suspicious, something that made Wilhelm's spine rattle with the possibilities.

"Damn... Let us sortie then, we have no time to waste!" Wilhelm said, running towards one of the guards. "Go get Garret quick, have him protect the entrance to the estate... The rest of you, Alena, let us go... We can't let this get out of hand."

Some of the soldier's looked around at each other, as if Wilhelm going was something idiotic, but they chose not the question it. They too were worried and for many of them, their priest was a glimmer of hope. They followed Wilhelm as he rushed out the door, 2 carrying lances, the other carrying a sword. They made it a couple of meters out the door, before Wilhelm was stopped by a familiar voice.

"Wilhelm... Dear, please wait..." It was his Mother. She had a melancholy look in her eyes, holding a golden book.

"Mother go back inside, it's not safe for you... And... What is that you're holding?"

"B-before you go... Take it, I wanted to give it you for your birthday... But this situation calls for it." She held out the book, the cover shining in the light. It had a weird insignia written on it and one could almost feel its aura.

"Thank you Mother... I'll use it well." Wilhelm responded, taking the book and reading the text. It read: 'Thani,' a tome he had never heard of before.

His Mother began to tear up, Garret, their strongest warrior coming right behind her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Come back... Safe, alright? Me and your Father, we get so lonely when you're gone. I-I don't know what I'd do if we lost you."

Wilhelm closed his eyes, nodding a bit. "I will... Don't worry... Lets go, we must be quick now!" He said, turning to his small group of fighters, who let out a small cheer. The group set off down the hill that protected the estate, making their way down to the residential area of the town, ready to engage in the fight.

Current 'Ally' units:

2 Soldiers: Both Healthy. Weapon: One has a javelin, the other a Steel Lance

1 Myrmidon: Healthy. Weapon: Iron Sword

Main Units:

Wilhelm (Acolyte): Health. Weapons: Thani, Light

Alena (Knight): Healthy. Weapons: Iron Lance

One end of the town, Lord Korval along with a few soldiers, as well as his two retainers, rushed in to the chaos. The bandits were seemingly rampent in the town, but there was something off. They were fighting like disciplined warriors, as if they received proper training, more than the common one can afford.

"They seem to be fighting like strong proper warriors, not like thugs at all," Calboun examined.

"Who cares HOW they fought?" Said Tegan "All we need to know is if we can strike them down, right boy?" Tegan patted Fly on the head.

"That attitude is why I never liked you as a squire," said Calboun.

"That's too bad," Tegan retorted.

"Break it up you two!" yelled Korval. "The more you argue, the more likely someone will die! Now let's just take them out! I'll go find Lord Wilhem. This place is pretty close to his territory, so I am pretty sure he would be here."

Korval the soldiers into the battle

Objective: defeat the commander

Allied units

4×Soldiers

2×Myrmidons

Main Units

Korval (Hero)- Iron Blade, Steel Axe

Fawsus (Knight)- Iron Lance, Javelin

Tegan (Wyvern Rider)- Iron Lance, Javelin

Enemy w

3 Fighter / Iron Axe

1 Fighter / Iron Axe, Hand Axe

1 Fighter / Hand Axe

2 Fighter / Iron Axe

1 Fighter / Steel Axe

1 Archer / Iron Bow (vulnenary, droppable)

1 Archer/ Iron Bow

1 Mercenary / Iron Blade

1 Soldier / Javelin

1 Soldier / Iron Lance

4 Soldier / Iron Lance

2 Soldier / Javelin

1 Mael (Mage) / Elfire (droppable) Commander

Tegan rushes to attack one of the archers, which proved to be a bad idea, as after the he struck the archer, he pulls out his iron bow, and fires at Tegan. Calboun manages to step in the way and blocks the arrow with his shield. He then throws his javelin at the archer killing them. (-archer/iron bow)

"Brash boy," said Calboun to the wyvern knight "Don't you remember that air riders are vunerable to bows?"

"Sorry, I forgot, won't happen again!" Tegan said with much haste, before he took off flying.

Korval engaged one of the fighters who was carrying an iron axe. He strikes the fighter with the edge of his blade, but he blocked it with his axe, and swings it overhead towards Korval's head. With the quickness, Korval blocks it with his shield, and strikes the fighter wounding him.

House Luvia territory, Luvia castle...

Neiva had been checking on her garden in the castle, and Firxis had come to see how it was going.

"Neiva, your flowers are looking wonderful today. What is your secret?" Firxis asked jokingly to her.

"Firxis, you know there's no secret. I just take care of it regularly and it goes well." Neiva said, knowing it was a joke, but playing along, getting a chuckle from Firxis.

"Firxis, there's trouble!" Kazin said, rushing from inside the castle, panting.

"Kazin, what is it? What's going on?" Neiva asked him.

"A town nearby is having problems with bandits. Apparently it's really bad." Kazin answered.

"Well, we must hurry and assist them! There's no time to get the whole force ready, we'll just have to go with whoever we can get." Firxis said, as the trio quickly got going, towards the town, soon arriving at the south of the town.

Allied units(That Firxis brought with him.)

1x cavalier (Iron Sword)

1x soldier (Javelin)

Main units:

Firxis (Soldier) - Iron Lance

Neiva (Healer) - Heal

Kazin (Archer) - Iron Bow

"So, we're here. Some of the other lords may have come to help, finding and joining up with them would be the best option." Firxis said.

"Alright sir. It's your call, so whatever you see fit, I will follow." Kazin said, as they made their way in, being cautious for any bandits waiting for them.

"Splitting up may be the best idea." Neiva suggested.

"Good idea. Kazin, you and some of the soldiers will go be on the lookout for any of the bandits. Me, Neiva, and the other one you don't take will go look for any others trying to help fight the bandits."

"Let's go then! You two, you're coming with me!" Kazin said to the Cavalier and Soldier, as the three moved one way, and Firxis and Neiva went toward's Korval's group, although unknowingly.

House Lorielle of Celenia

Wilhelm clutched onto his tome tightly, though it was quite light for something that felt so powerful. The soldiers trailed behind him steadily, the party eventually arriving at the scene of battle. A couple of arrows shot by, Wilhelm and co. taking quick cover behind the alleyway. Wilhelm couldn't believe it, the destruction and the total mayhem the place was in. His teeth clenched and he motioned all his men into the battle.

The Myrimdion quickly fixated his time into a nearby fighter, quickly gaining the edge over the axe user, speedily dealing with the threat. His other two units took notice of the iron blade mercenary, they attempted to finish him off in two quick attacks, one from the Javelin and the other from a steel lance, but their efforts weren't quite enough. Clutching onto the book, Wilhelm jumped into the duo's battle, firing light from the sky with his Thani tome. The merceanry, well, what was left of him was now nothing but a scorched corpse on the ground. The light burned his eyes slightly, but Wilhelm was able to catch back onto his vision.

Alena would work her way more so into the fret, catching the attention of two fighters who took notice of her. Though their attack stung, it was hardly enough to puncture her armour.

Units Killed:

1 Mercenary / Iron Blade

Current 'Ally' units:

2 Soldiers: One Healthy, the other damaged severely. Weapon: One has a javelin, the other a Steel Lance

1 Myrmidon: Healthy. Weapon: Iron Sword

Main Units:

Wilhelm (Acolyte): Healthy. Weapons: Thani, Light

Alena (Knight): Scratched. Weapons: Iron Lance

Edited by DietCocaine

Korval clenched his sword and began to draw in energy from the air. Feeling a increased pulse of strength in his arms, he jumps towards the fighter, and slams his sword down on him, shattering his armor pieces and killing him. (-1 Fighter/iron axe, hand axe).

Korval afterwards notices two people who just arrived after he killed the fighter. "Who are you two?" (Ooc: Firxis has been noticed)

Tegan flies ahead trying to find a sword fighter to stab his spear on, when he noticed a group of units entering the town, being lead by what appeared to be a priestess. Mabye he knew something about Lord Wilhelm. He flew down towards the group to see what they were doing (but not before stabbing a soldier with his spear upon landing (-1 soldier/iron lance)). "Tegan turned to the priestess. "Excuse me ma'am, would you happen to know anything about Lord Wilhelm?