Luckiest RNG string you have gotten in Fire Emblem when you most needed it

Jeheza

I probably got mine today. I was literally blessed by the Goddess herself.

I was playing FE: Awakening and attempted chapter 10 on Lunatic+ [No DLC/Avatar Logbook] first time. The chapter was going smoothly until around turn 6 when I felt I need to retreat my units to the beginning. The 3 wyvern reinforcements coming from the fortresses got me off guard a little (especially the one closest to the starting area) and I was about to give up the hope. All of my units were in the reach of the enemy reinforcement units. They started to move and for some reason they all came for Sumia&Chrom pairing, one by one.

• The first wyvern that engaged battle had Luna+/Hawkeye combination (Of course –.–). Chrom dual guards the blow and helps Sumia defeat the foe. (Lucky!) Though It’s not helpful enough when There’s still two bloodthirsty bastards waiting for their turn to catch their pray.
  • The next wyvern rider had Aegis+/counter and possibly something else as third skill (I never got the chance to know that :sob: ). Chrom dualguards again and my Sumia hits the wyrm two times with wind tome for total of 12 counter damage (She’s Dark Flier, btw.) Chrom then finishes of the Wyvern. (2/3 survived.)
  • Then the last Enemy. It had 51 accuracy and could potentially oneshot my 20HP Sumia with a 25 damage blow. But then Chrom comes to dual guard his wife third time in a row O.o . Sumia then crits the wyrm and lets chrom do the finishing blow.

Result: I survived the enemy assault and managed to complete the chapter because of that.

Pick a god and pray: best L+ Strategy ever. :P:

So, what are your luckiest RNG string you remember pulling of in FE on Player/Enemy Phase when you most needed it?

Because of me not paying attention, I moved Natasha in range of a Berserker which would kill her. Luckily she was attacked by another unit first, she doged and killed him and leveled up and got defense and thus survived with one HP from the Berserker.

In FE5, Safy missed a rescue staff and normally Dagda would've died against chapter 10's Dracoknight boss, but then Leaf got a move star and crit the dracoknight with a fire sword.

The only reason I was able to beat Chapter 6 in my Sacred Stones Girls Only run was due to some lucky dodges from Lute and Neimi (Eirika and Vanessa were fine, and I was smart enough to keep Natasha out of trouble)

Because of me not paying attention, I moved Natasha in range of a Berserker which would kill her. Luckily she was attacked by another unit first, she doged and killed him and leveled up and got defense and thus survived with one HP from the Berserker.

Wow. that def+1 sure came handy.

Does rigged luck count? In that case I can showcase many examples from various LTC runs.

I was thinking more of the situations were you could only hope some slim chance events to happen. Rigging luck with RNG abusing is a little different in this case, but if really want to, you are free to post some LTC examples. Besides the Topic title says when you most needed it.

It happended in FE8 on the desert map where you face Caellach and Valter. The Dracoknights were going after my Ephraim one by one and that made me really worried. To my surprise he then managed to wipe them all out with like 6 crits in a row during that one enemy phase (not even kidding)while equipped with Reginleif.

I recently started replaying FE:SD and my luckiest RNG when most needed were:

Dodged two 92% hits from the enemy with low HP (around 3 or 8).
Critical'd an enemy twice in a row with 1 Crt rate and 1 HP eventually killing him.