Survivor - Serenes Forest Edition - Sign Ups Ongoing

solrocknroll

I also think that the game will probably start no matter how many people on December 18th. That way I can start and finish on Christmas break.

During Christmas Break? Alright, but a lot of people will be busy around Christmas. This time is fine with me, though.

During Christmas Break? Alright, but a lot of people will be busy around Christmas. This time is fine with me, though.

It doesn't have to be. I'm plenty flexible, so that was just an example.

also I have no life so anytime works for me ;_;

I'm interested but what kind of questions will there be? FE questions, or anything?

Anything. It wouldn't be too challenging otherwise. I had some ideas for questions and they tended to be a mixed bag of not only entertainment but even some from real life.

Anything. It wouldn't be too challenging otherwise. I had some ideas for questions and they tended to be a mixed bag of not only entertainment but even some from real life.

Oh, okay, so anything goes. I would like to join but I can't make it this week, next week I can make it though. I just hope all the spots aren't taken by then.

Edited by Replica Model

Oh, okay, so anything goes. I would like to join but I can't make it this week, next week I can make it though. I just hope all the spots aren't taken by then.

It's next week. Do you still want to join?

Update: This was moved to Far from the Forest. It really helps, as when making elimination and end of day posts, double posts would be necessary.

Posting instead of editing so that any of the three who signed up know where this is now.

I didn't think of that. That's probably for the best, to be honest.

And who knows, maybe this'll help more people sign up as well!

I'd really be pleased to see more people join. I've done this on another site, which is where I got the idea. I was the creator, but not the host.

http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=82336

This is it. It was great. Although, I'm fairly certain this is going to just die. Weirdly, I got enough for a season 1 AND 2 there in like a week. It lasted for like a year. I'm not as good a writer as the host, HIR, was, but I'll try.