Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Fates Birthday Thread!

My birthday (June 22) is sandwiched between Orochi and Mitama. Back in Awakening it was between Stahl and Kellam. I dunno what to think -_-

Mine's the day before Orochi's, and my friend who's on Nohr with me has his the day after Zero's/Niles'

My best friend shares her birthday with Sumia, and my boyfriend's is 3 days before Kellam's. (ironically, they're team Hoshido)

And my birthday's a day before Rinka's....Damn it IS!! Why couldn't you have buffed my beautiful and muscular waifu?! She's perfect (Design-Wise anyway)!!

Cool, I share my birthday with Foleo.

Oh, hey, I'm not the only one.

I also find it funny that the game releases in America on Felicia's and Flora's birthday.

Edited by Skarthe

My birthday (June 22) is sandwiched between Orochi and Mitama. Back in Awakening it was between Stahl and Kellam. I dunno what to think -_-

Same boat as you but June 20.

I share my birthday with Izana, my mother's birthday is two days after Felicia and Flora, and my grandmother shares her birthday with Shigure.

Other then that, no one else I know is close enough to mention but it was fun to see who shares or is close enough to any characters they may (or may not) like.

Heh, funny, Felicia/Flora's birthday is on the release date of Fire Emblem Fates in America.

I share my birthday with Nyx

Cool

I share a birthday with Subaki. I don't think this has ever happened before; the closest I've gotten was two days before Priam.

My birthday is two days before Fuuga's.

How... nice...?

It's not nice.

..Well, whatever.

Happy Early Birthday to him~

Orochi and I share the same birthday. That's the reason why I will probably marry her in the game.

Sophie is one day after mine. Why must I never be able to share my birthday with anyone?!