... so... what's your most anticipated games of 2016?

Disinnocence

Overwatch, Fates, Zelda Wii U and the new Final Fantasy 3DS game (dungeon explorers or something?) are the only ones that come to mind.

The only reason I am excited for the Final Fantasy game is because I plan on co-oping it with some friends which should be a blast.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My list in no particular order:

XCOM 2

Fire Emblem Fates

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Honorable mention goes to Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force. I just beat the original and i'm hoping ADF gets a release on steam.

Persona 5 and Zelda Wii U were my top candidates, but then I found out about Zero Escape III: Zero Time Dilemma's 2016 release. I may not like the sometimes preachy and wooden dialogue, but dat mystery doe.

Oh right, forgot about Zero Escape III. Can't wait for that one.

Yeah. Part of me is still worried that they won't make it even though they've announced the game; we know next to nothing about it and only have like one piece of artwork that's, what, three months old now? They've had a lot of development problems. Oh well, I'm probably just being paranoid.

Don't mean to derail the thread, but iif there are nine participants as per usual, who will they be? Only three are confirmed, right?

Sigma, Phi and Junpei