Did somebody say Genei Ibun Roku #FE Special Vocal Selection CD? & More

One of the

is missing. Otherwise, I've already posted them in the 5.2 section of my thread, but I guess they were kind of lost in the wall of text, my apologies. It's a shame that some songs are also missing, "Give me!" and Mamori's song are a few examples.

I'm wondering if anyone has more of the regular BGMs, like the dungeon themes and the level up theme.

(I'm currently more interested in those regular BGMs because the character songs are spoilers to me. I'm only at the middle of Chapter 4...)

EDIT

Silly me, I forgot that I can just disable the sound effects and voices in this game and record the music myself. Don't think I'll bother with the dungeons, but here's the result music:

[spoiler=Result theme]

Edited by nocturnal YL

I'm wondering if anyone has more of the regular BGMs, like the dungeon themes and the level up theme.

(I'm currently more interested in those regular BGMs because the character songs are spoilers to me. I'm only at the middle of Chapter 4...)

EDIT

Silly me, I forgot that I can just disable the sound effects and voices in this game and record the music myself. Don't think I'll bother with the dungeons, but here's the result music:

[spoiler=Result theme]

I haven't seen other BGMs sorry, the ones posted are usually either the characters' songs, or things like Battle/Boss theme. I don't remember all of them exactly (except the one you linked, because you hear it all the time), but there were decent iirc, and the last dungeon theme was nice.

Speaking of which, another boss battle theme (there's still the last boss one and another one missing, a shame since I think this is my favorite).

Edited by Avk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Promotional video for the "Fortuna All Stars - Genei Ibun Roku #FE Vocal Collection" releasing in 2 days (02/10). The video itself isn't that interesting, but it lists the content of the CD.

18 Songs :

01. Reincarnation 歌:Kiria(CV.南條愛乃) - Kiria
02. Feel 歌:織部つばさ(CV.水瀬いのり) - Tsubasa
03. BLACK RAIN 歌:剣弥代(CV.細谷佳正) - Yashiro
04. Beastie Game 歌:TIKi(CV.諸星すみれ) - Tiki
05. 雨音のメモリー 歌:源まもり(CV.福原香織) - Mamori 
06. 友達以上、恋人未満。 歌:織部つばさ(CV.水瀬いのり) - Tsubasa
07. 迷路 歌:Kiria(CV.南條愛乃) - Kiria
08. Give me!! 歌:Kiria×織部つばさ(CV.南條愛乃 / 水瀬いのり) - Kiria and Tsubasa
09. 君と僕との距離 歌:Emotional KEY(CV.奈波果林 / 若月星夏 / 中澤みな)
10. ディア☆マジョ!Sweet♡ 歌:モブ山モブ代(CV.関谷真由)
11. トンネルをくぐりぬけたら 歌:源まもり(CV.福原香織) - Mamori
12. ジャンプ!凰牙!!! 歌:赤城斗馬(CV.小野友樹) - Touma
13. ドリーム☆キャッチャー 歌:織部つばさ×弓弦エレオノーラ(CV.水瀬いのり / 佐倉綾音) - Tsubasa and Eleonora
14. Under the moon 歌:剣弥代(CV.細谷佳正) - Yashiro
15. 幻じゃない世界 歌:TIKi(CV.諸星すみれ) - Tiki
16. Fly~君という風~ 歌:織部つばさ(CV.水瀬いのり) - Tsubasa
17. ファイアーエムブレム~光の戯曲~ 歌:蒼井樹&FORTUNA ALL STARS(CV.木村良平 / 小野友樹 / 小清水亜美 / 佐倉綾音 / 中村悠一 / 南條愛乃 / 福原香織 / 細谷佳正 / 水瀬いのり / 諸星すみれ) - Everyone (including Itsuki)
18. Smile Smile 歌:蒼井樹&FORTUNA ALL STARS(CV.木村良平 / 小野友樹 / 小清水亜美 / 佐倉綾音 / 中村悠一 / 南條愛乃 / 福原香織 / 細谷佳正 / 水瀬いのり / 諸星すみれ) - Everyone (including Itsuki)

Maybe I'll finally be able to find a full version of "Give me!!" after the release.

Edited by Avk

I'm more interested in the potential full version of Tiki's second song, Maboroshi Janai Sekai. Given its in-game context, it's easily my favourite song.

Looking forward to FIRE EMBLEM ~Hikari no Gikyoku~ too. The in-game version is slightly mixed with sound effects.

The CD has the full version of the FE theme and the characters' second songs? HYPE.

I thought it was the same CD I'd seen around which only had a handful of songs, but this is awesome. Thanks for the info!

EDIT: TOMA HAS A SONG?!!?!?! OKAY, GETTING THIS NOW.

Edited by Leonarbow

I think his song is the one starting at

. The CD you are referring to is the "Vocal Special Selection", included with some editions of the game if I remember correctly, it's missing quite a lot of the songs and it just supposed to be a sample of all the soundtrack I think. Well, it's actually in the link of the opening post. Edited by Avk

I think his song is the one starting at

. The CD you are referring to is the "Vocal Special Selection", included with some editions of the game if I remember correctly, it's missing quite a lot of the songs and it just supposed to be a sample of all the soundtrack I think. Well, it's actually in the link of the opening post.

Yeah it seems his song is the Masquerader one. Man I remember once seeing a magazine spread with some IR#FE Masquerader stuff on it, wonder what ever happened to that. But yeah, I had heard snippets of the song but never realised it was Toma singing! I'm glad he has a song, he was the only playable character who I didn't think had one.

But ah, I see, so it was a different CD? That makes sense, I presume it was the one that came with the fortissimo edition then, the smaller one that is.

I'm definitely hyped to hear the full songs from the new CD though, so hyped for this, haha.

Thank you for the details!

Edited by Leonarbow

He doesn't have a full-length song, but he's said to be a surprisingly good singer in-game.

And yeah, it's a different CD. No reason to sell the CD that's already in Fortissimo Edition.

Edited by nocturnal YL

He doesn't have a full-length song, but he's said to be a surprisingly good singer in-game.

And yeah, it's a different CD. No reason to sell the CD that's already in Fortissimo Edition.

Man, now I really want to get to those scenes dammit. Please Nintendo/Atlus get this game over here soon pls

Is the Masqerader song on the CD not a full length song of his? Hm it seemed like it was based on what was written (and it sounded like his voice) but I obviously could be wrong xD.

I'm assuming that the CD will have full length songs, like the Fortissimo Edition CD. The CD's promotional video and description didn't actually mention anything though.

EDIT: It will have the full versions of the songs.

DOUBLE EDIT: Trial version here.

Also, in-game context regarding those 18 songs:

[spoiler=Mild spoilers, all the way to the story's end]

01. Reincarnation 歌:Kiria(CV.南條愛乃) - Kiria

Kiria's all-time chart-topping single. Plays in the beginning of Chapter 1.

Fortissimo Edition CD availability: YES

02. Feel 歌:織部つばさ(CV.水瀬いのり) - Tsubasa

Tsubasa's debut song. Plays after finishing Chapter 1.

​Fortissimo Edition CD availability: YES

03. BLACK RAIN 歌:剣弥代(CV.細谷佳正) - Yashiro

Used in Yashiro's concert. Plays in the middle of Chapter 2.

04. Beastie Game 歌:TIKi(CV.諸星すみれ) - Tiki

Not seen in any in-game music video. Used as Tiki and TIKiyomeP's event BGM.

05. 雨音のメモリー 歌:源まもり(CV.福原香織) - Mamori

Sung by Mamori after beating Chapter 3, and again in Mamori's 3rd side story.

Fortissimo Edition CD availability: NO

06. 友達以上、恋人未満。 歌:織部つばさ(CV.水瀬いのり) - Tsubasa

The Amrita Shower commercial song, heard after finishing Tsubasa's 2nd side story. Because of its nature, only about 15 seconds of it is heard in-game.

07. 迷路 歌:Kiria(CV.南條愛乃) - Kiria

Kiria's new song, obtained in her 1st side story.

08. Give me!! 歌:Kiria×織部つばさ(CV.南條愛乃 / 水瀬いのり) - Kiria and Tsubasa

Plays after finishing Kiria's 3rd side story.

09. 君と僕との距離 歌:Emotional KEY(CV.奈波果林 / 若月星夏 / 中澤みな)

Effectively replaces the Shibuya BGM in the latter half of the game due to a music festival going on.

10. ディア☆マジョ!Sweet♡ 歌:モブ山モブ代(CV.関谷真由)

Used as Barry's theme in-game (I think it's already full-length). This version is not in the CD, although Kiria's version (which cannot be heard full-length in-game) is.

Fortissimo Edition CD availability: NO, strictly speaking

11. トンネルをくぐりぬけたら 歌:源まもり(CV.福原香織) - Mamori

A song Barry writes for Mamori, unlocked by completing Barry's 3rd side story.

12. ジャンプ!凰牙!!! 歌:赤城斗馬(CV.小野友樹) - Touma

The second Masquerader hero's theme. Unlocked by completing Toma's 3rd side story, although you won't hear much of it.

13. ドリーム☆キャッチャー 歌:織部つばさ×弓弦エレオノーラ(CV.水瀬いのり / 佐倉綾音) - Tsubasa and Eleonora

Collaboration between Tsubasa and Ellie, unlocked by completing Barry's 2nd side story.

14. Under the moon 歌:剣弥代(CV.細谷佳正) - Yashiro

Theme song of Ellie's drama. Unlocked by completing Yashiro's 2nd side story.

15. 幻じゃない世界 歌:TIKi(CV.諸星すみれ) - Tiki

Unlocked in Tiki's 3rd side story. I really recommend hearing this in-game first.

16. Fly~君という風~ 歌:織部つばさ(CV.水瀬いのり) - Tsubasa

Tsubasa's new live performance, seen in her 3rd side story. I also recommend listening to this one in-game first, though not as strongly as Tiki's case.

17. ファイアーエムブレム~光の戯曲~ 歌:蒼井樹&FORTUNA ALL STARS(CV.木村良平 / 小野友樹 / 小清水亜美 / 佐倉綾音 / 中村悠一 / 南條愛乃 / 福原香織 / 細谷佳正 / 水瀬いのり / 諸星すみれ) - Everyone (including Itsuki)

More of a ritual than entertainment-oriented performance. Seen right before the final boss.

18. Smile Smile 歌:蒼井樹&FORTUNA ALL STARS(CV.木村良平 / 小野友樹 / 小清水亜美 / 佐倉綾音 / 中村悠一 / 南條愛乃 / 福原香織 / 細谷佳正 / 水瀬いのり / 諸星すみれ) - Everyone (including Itsuki)

Credits music. Already full-length in-game.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Thanks for all the precisions, I also missed the official website update, having a sample for almost all the songs included is pretty nice.

A little off-topic, but I've seen this tweet from toi8, apparently they'll release an artbook ("ビジュアル設定資料集", I don't know if artbook is the exact fitting term) on 02/26, however the site doesn't specify much about the content. I don't know if it's worthy of its own thread right now since we don't know much about it.

Edited by Avk

Thanks for all the precisions, I also missed the official website update, having a sample for almost all the songs included is pretty nice.

A little off-topic, but I've seen this tweet from toi8, apparently they'll release an artbook ("ビジュアル設定資料集", I don't know if artbook is the exact fitting term) on 02/26, however the site doesn't specify much about the content. I don't know if it's worthy of its own thread right now since we don't know much about it.

You can find more info here.

Sorry for the double post, but from the same person who uploaded the Vocal Selection CD, here's the full Vocal Collection CD with all the songs listed in my previous post. (Edit : playlist on youtube)

Oh, and also related to the artbook : "For those buying the art book, it will be 336 pages long. A majority of it will be character designs and environmental backgrounds but it will have drafts and interviews."

Source

I don't know how it compares to the usual artbook since I don't own any, but that seems a decent number of pages.

Edited by Avk