Inveitable Gamestop Pre-order Bonus: Chibi Pins of Characters

The DanMan

I don't understand this title. How is this an example of bribing developers; it feels more like a bribe of consumers, unless I'm completely misunderstanding?

A while back Gamestop said that one of their strategies is to seek out exclusives from publishers; people took that to mean exactly what it looks like.

I put "Developers" instead of "Publishers" in the thread title? Why did I do that?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The keychains are cool. Can I trade my bag for those? I'm gonna call gamestop on more info about and ask them what is up with my order.

Perhaps the bag comes in the box? I don't think the bag was a preorder bonus in the first place. Actually, now that I think about it, the bag is a replacement for the pimpin' Marth TCG card that came with the Japanese version. (Gosh, I really love that card, it's so pretty)

Edited by L95

cool

I hope they start selling the other keychains in store.

hopefully they get them on time, because when I was supposed to get my MM pin it took them like 2 months to get it in

not to mention they canceled the MH4U pins, so I'm a little worried

Edited by Captain Karnage

A while back Gamestop said that one of their strategies is to seek out exclusives from publishers; people took that to mean exactly what it looks like.

I put "Developers" instead of "Publishers" in the thread title? Why did I do that?

You can edit the thread title. . .partially so that the error's fixed, and partially so that it doesn't look like you're trying to audition for a writing spot on a celebrity rag.

Anyway, I'm glad that the keychains are coming with all editions. I'll gladly put them on my cell phone, purse, and actual keys~!

Well I checked my preorder again today. Seems that even if you ordered the special edition online and are having the game delivered to your house like I did you'll still get the key-chains

tumblr_o0wo4y9DoC1qi2rjuo1_1280.png.

Now, that is nice :3 Not only do Special Edition buyers get the artbook, pouch, & a single cartridge

But they also get the adorable keychains ^.^

Cool, I preordered the SE the day after the direct and I am really glad that I will be getting a bonus for getting it at GameStop. I am lucky that all the GameStops in my area have nice people working at them, plus the manager of my closest one knows me because I have buying games there for 12 years.

Yeah, the guys at my Gamestop are really nice, too. I went in to buy something and took the opportunity to ask about the keychain bonus and the SE, and while he didn't know for sure if people who preordered the SE were supposed to get the bonus, he said to just ask for the keychains and they'd give them to me.

It is really amazing that we get all 3. I get my super saiyan 3 swordmaster, Lucina dancer look alike, and a bad ass version of prince charming. It's a win-win and my gamestop is really nice with the employee's.

Edited by Radiance

Well I checked my preorder again today. Seems that even if you ordered the special edition online and are having the game delivered to your house like I did you'll still get the key-chains

tumblr_o0wo4y9DoC1qi2rjuo1_1280.png.

Yooooooo this definitely means my local gamestop is like to throw em in!