Inveitable Gamestop Pre-order Bonus: Chibi Pins of Characters

The DanMan

And looks like the the same ones from the Comiket/25th anniversary celebrations.

Found out here: http://operationrainfall.com/2016/01/06/fire-emblem-fates-gamestop-pre-order-bonus-revealed/

They're throwing in Azura/Lobsterman/Xander pins for people who pre-order.

Hoping they might reveal later on that all pre-orders get Lobster for Birthright, Xander of Nohr, and Azura/all three for the LE. Either way it's not a huge deal.

Edited by The DanMan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omigosh! They're so cute! I need Xander and Ryoma!! I already pre-ordered the special edition so I hope I'm not left out from the bonuses.

I bought those keychains before in the city but like the one I get is wrapped in a package so I won't know which one I'll get WHICH IS LAME. I ended up getting Azura which was nice but I WANTED TAKUMI, LEO, AND JAKOB.

Do you think the other stores like Best Buy will sell the other royal siblings keychain?

By the way, here are the other keychains in case people want to see.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=55070

Edited by ChocolaChao

I want the keychains & I was lucky enough to get the special edition preordered.

Someone from Gamestop (she was on fb, so I don't remember her name) said that she isn't sure if people who have SE can get the things, but she said you could try asking the employee for the keychains (depending on if the manager or employee is nice) & you might be able to get them.

I am not sure though, but god knows I want those keychains

OMG!! I wanted that Ryoma keychain! I only preordered Birthright, though, so yeah, I hope I can still get it later. In fact, there will probably be extras available in GameStop's Pro member catalogue, because they had the Awakening art booklet there too.

Edited by Anacybele

Where does it say you HAVE to buy both physical versions to get the bonus, I see the bonus on their website for their bundles that are one physical route+the other route as digital for 60 bucks as well as just one physical on their own for 40. And the link you sent doesn't even say you need to preorder both physical.

Edit: I forgot to glance the ad itself on the link, but it seems more like a misunderstanding. the actual preorder doesn't seem to imply that you need both it just means you can get it from preordering one or the other.

Edited by Dlordflash

Where does it say you HAVE to buy both physical versions to get the bonus, I see the bonus on their website for their bundles that are one physical route+the other route as digital for 60 bucks as well as just one physical on their own for 40. And the link you sent doesn't even say you need to preorder both physical.

Edit: I forgot to glance the ad itself on the link, but it seems more like a misunderstanding. the actual preorder doesn't seem to imply that you need both it just means you can get it from preordering one or the other.

Ah, okay. Editing OP.

I preordered the SE, so...not ENTIRELY sure what to expect, but hey - keychains or no keychains, I'll be happy.

I know, I don't know either since technically you are getting both Conquest & Birthright

I will try to ask next time I go to Gamestop, when that happens

You can buy the entire keychain sets on places like amiami, if you want to avoid GameStop and are worried about whether or not they have international shipping. Of course, it is slightly more expensive buying entire sets for one character, and will probably cost more than getting it as a pre-order bonus... but it's great for those who really want them all. : )

I hope people who preordered the SE get those, too. I want the Marx and Ryoma ones so badly.

*Edit* On Gamestop's website, they show the preorder bonus for the single copies of Conquest and Birthright and for the bundle versions (Conquest with Birthright download), but not for the SE... I wish they had put them in the SE instead of the pouch. I've been wanting those for a while now.

Edited by Sir FreddyBear

Volume 1 is available, but Volume 2 seems to be sold out for now.

Either way, it gives you reassurance it is not truly GameStop exclusive. : ) So do not worry if you miss out by buying the Special Edition, for instance.

Edited by Kirokan

I hope that they give the SE pre-orders the keychains...I mean the SE costs the most out of any version. I think they can spare some pieces of (glorious) plastic as a reward for all of the stress with the whole SE "being cancelled" fiasco.

Edited by kisooni

So I called my local Gamestop to ask (just for fun...they seem to not know anything whenever I call so I wasn't expecting much). The guy at first said he thought you'd get it for every version but that he'd check. 2 mins later he says that it looks like only Birthright or Conquest gets them. So I tell him that the SE comes with both Birthright and Conquest so shouldn't we get them. He ended with he can't guarantee that I'll get them but that maybe SE preorders get them and its not showing in the system.

This is what I get everytime I call GS. I end the call more confused than when I started and with an answer that basically equals "IDK".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT:

Asked on FB and was told that "You will receive this pre-order bonus when you pick up the game." --something about their answer seemed a little suspicious in that they didn't say "special edition will also receive the bonus" but whatever. I'm gonna show my local store their message back to me if they try and fight me on giving the bonus.

Also emailed them so we'll see what response I get from them. I'm hoping for a detailed written response to give as proof to my local Gamestop because they are sometimes difficult to work with. Hopefully they will understand that corporate should know more than them and their word means more than theirs.

Edited by kisooni

I'd prolly get it if I didn't have Marx and Ryouma already, haha, split a box off amiami with some friends

It's nice having this option though

Ja, but i dont have THOSE three. I wonder if the Special Edition gets this bonus too. If so, fuck yeah! No combing ebay for a Marx!

kisooni, why is your Gamestop such ass? Maybe IM the lucky one with a Gamestop with employees/management that actually try to take care of customers.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Well … I'm perfectly happy with the three keychains that I already have (Takumi, Leon, Sakura) but if the special edition comes with the keychains I can just give them to my friend whom I preordered the SE with. That, and my other friend might be happy to hear about this offer!

Ja, but i dont have THOSE three. I wonder if the Special Edition gets this bonus too. If so, fuck yeah! No combing ebay for a Marx!

kisooni, why is your Gamestop such ass? Maybe IM the lucky one with a Gamestop with employees/management that actually try to take care of customers.

Some of the Gamestop's in my area are okay, but I had to order at the one closest to my college since it's coming out while I'm at school. That's the one that sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update on my email to GS:

Esteban (J? Last time it was Esteban A lol) responded saying that he looked at the GS website and then listed what we got in the bundle....uhh not what I asked lol. I think he thought I was asking if the keychains come in the SE. *sigh*

Edit: Just saw Shadow Stalker X's post. Excellent! I'm taking a pic of both their response to me and to that other guy on twitter as proof that they better hand over those keychains.

Edited by kisooni