Fire Emblem: The Last Holy War

Moblin Major General

[spoiler=Rules]1. Game is based on Radiant Dawn mechanics. Click on the Serenes Forest tab at the top to get acquainted with them.

2. You are allowed 2 characters for this RP to start with. You will rotate between these two to accommodate the perspective shift.

2a. I am, by default, both lords.

3. If either character reaches 0 HP, they will retreat from the battle.

3a. If they are an enemy when using your other character, no penalty to you.

3b. If either of my characters dies, the current scenario restarts (Game Over).

4. You can forge supports between other PCs and even your own.

4a. If you and another player want to have characters related to each other, you will be granted a special Bond Support, rather than a regular Buddy support.

[spoiler=Character Rules]1. Only one of your characters can be a Tier 2 class to start.

1a. Only one T2 can be featured at the beginning perspective, and only

2. The following classes are unavailable: Lords ,Chancellor, Queen, Empress, Lion King, Wolf Queen, Hawk King, Raven King, and Dragon King (either lord substitutes or stupidly overpowered).

3. Lord characters get 350% of growths to work with, T1 and later T2 get 325%, and the Oifey gets 300%. Con, Weight, and Mov don't get

4. To your class, distribute 20 points onto your base stats. Con, Wgt, and Mov cannot be modified.

5. RNG 0-9, and your number is your Biorhythm.

6. Specify which type of which class you are (e.g. Wind Mage, Bow Knight, Axe Armor)

[spoiler=Character Creation Sheet]Name:

Age:Note that Laguz and branded can be much older than they appear.

Affinity

Class:

Stats:Go down the list with the changes you made.

Appearance:

Personality:

[spoiler=My characters](Note, the first is off of Micaiah's bases, but the second is more custom and uses Hero bases, not Ike's bases)

Name:Samara

Affinity:Fire

Class: Maiden (Light Mage)

HP:20 (+5)30%

Str:4(+2)25%

Mag:8(+1)75%

Skl:10(+2)40%

Spd:10(+3)60%

Lck:10(0)40%

Def: 7(+5)10%

Res:6(+2)70%

Con:5

Wt:5

Mov:5

Bio:8

Weapon Rank: Light D

Appearance:Flowy blue hair with white eyes.

Personality:Soft-spoken and sagely, no doubt due to her Branded status concealing her real age.

Name:Rex

Affinity:Dark

Class: Noble (Hero)

HP:40(+2)70%

Str:10(+1)80%

Mag:1(0)0%

Skl:15(+2)50%

Spd:15(+4)30%

Lck:19(+5)20%

Def:10(+1)80%

Res:7(+5)20%

Con:12

Wt:13

Mov:7

Bio:8

Weapon Rank: Bow S/Knife A

Appearance:Medium Armor, brown eyes and hair, and an unimposing brown mount.

Personality:More apt to resort to his fists than his tongue in diplomacy. Is also protective of the common.

Rex is a character from an old RP that was a Bow Lord. This world isn't the one he was part of, though. Will elaborate the story as more characters join.

Edited by Hylian Air Force

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay then... What the heck is going on? What's the story? What's the setting? Is there anything OTHER than just a list of character creation things?

Edit: Here's a good one. What IS our starting level supposed to be and is there some sort of 'safety net' for characters who fall behind either EXP-wise or through a series of bad level-ups?

Edited by Snowy_One

@Nimbo: Your standard FE faire are Tier 1 and Tier 2. What comes after that is a T3. You can't start out as a T3.

@Snowy: I need time to plan that out. The people I know from nuzforums understand this. Sorry if you don't want to join because of that. Also, BEXP is a thing, so don't worry about people falling behind. Expect the BEXP yield to be much higher than in RD.

Is this legit?

[spoiler=Lupa]Name: Lupa
Class: Wolf Laguz

Affinity: Dark

HP: 52 (80%)
Str: 16 (65%)
Mag: 2 (0%)
Skl: 14 (45%)
Spd: 17 (70%)

Lck: 13 (15%)
Def: 10 (25%)
Res: 10 (25%)
Con: 9 (18 when transformed)
Wt: 16 (38 when transformed)
Mov: 7 (9 when transformed)

Biorhythm: 0

Edited by Nimbostratus

@Blackzero: After so long, it's definitely WIP.

@Nimbo:accepted.

@Snowy: Appearance and Personality in the sheet, which will look like How Nimbo has it, except with the added info. Background can be mentioned in story or through supports.

What tier do Laguz units count as--1 or 2?

"1a. Only one T2 can be featured at the beginning perspective, and only" And only what? I'm assuming this is in reference to "the Oifey gets 300% growths," but I would like to make sure that this is what's intended. That said there are a couple cases of unfinished sentences in that opening post. Might want to take a look at that.

EDIT: The base stat spreads on the official Serenes page doesn't have base luck for anything. What should we do there?

Edited by KiraTasima

@Kira: All Dragon Laguz types are T2, but all others are T1. For luck, average the base luck of all the characters that are of the class that you are and add on to that. Being that both Ike and Micaiah don't share a class with anyone, I used their luck. I hate that SF assumes that luck is 0.

@Snowy:Sorry, no magic weapons. There is only 1 class that benefits from that, and even then, they aren't that good with swords anyway.

For a quick check of tiers, I just use this site. If it doesn't promote, it's probably okay.

[spoiler=i'm going to hell for this point spread aren't i]Name: Don Myr

Affinity: Fire

Class: Swordkeeper (Myrmidon)

Base Stats:

HP: 18 [+65%]

STR: 16(+10) [+60%]

MAG: 0

SKL: 15(+5) [+45%]

SPD: 16(+5) [+50%]

DEF: 4 [+40%]

RES: 0 [+40%]

LUCK: 8 [+55%]

CON: 10

WGT: 10

MOV: 6

Biorhythm Type: 9

Appearance: Imagine that old Monk from Etrian Odyssey 3. Now imagine him with a sword.

Personality: A surprisingly polite and elderly swordfighter. He can be a little... off sometimes, though.

[spoiler=same for this entire spread in general]Name: Adelle

Age: [i forgot how old Malicia from FE12 is so imagine somewhere around her age?]

Affinity: Earth

Class: Priestess

Base Stats:

HP: 18(+1) [+100%]

STR: 0

MAG: 6 [+25%]

SKL: 3

SPD: 3

DEF: 10(+9) [+100%]

RES: 20(+10) [+100%]

LUCK: 8

CON: 5

WGT: 5

MOV: 5

Biorhythm Type: 9

Appearance: Honestly just imagine a girl who has hair down to her ankles and wears a lot of scarves. Way too many scarves to the point she can barely be seen under them.

Personality: Imagine that small girl who just ends up on a sugar rush like 24/7. Somehow. Energy supreme. Oh, and she probably ends up tripping a lot but gets up no sweat.

Edited by Toyotasomi no Miko

This should work in theory

Name: Christine

Class: Priest

HP: 20 (+3) (50%)

Strength: 0 (5%)

Mag: 10 (+4) (50%)

Skill: 3 (45%)

Speed: 6 (+3) (70%)

Luck: 4 (+4) (10%)

Defense: 7 (+6) (60%)

Res: 10 (60%)

Con: 5

Weight: 5

Move: 5

Bio: 9 (That's actually what I rolled on my D10)

Weapon Rank: Staff D
Appearance: A young cleric girl who wears a long robe of white with some soft red, intricate, designs upon the hems, edges, and center of a largely phoenix motif. In addition to this a small tiara of silver with a red gem in the center adorns her head as well as a matching silver necklace with similar red stones. She insists that they're fake and that she couldn't afford the real thing but that hasn't stopped people from trying to steal them.

Personality: It would be quite easy to mistake Christine for the calm, docile, healer whom is often passive. This would be a VERY bad thing. In Christine's own words 'I am the hand that heals, the smile that shields, and the boot that will KICK YOUR ***!' She knows that she is important to the group as a healer and, while she's not going to abuse that power for her own, personal, gain it's clear that she knows full-well she has it and isn't afraid to use it.

Unrelated but... Holy crud! Laura has 515 growth? O.o

Okay so before I do the second character, would I be able to get away with using Cat Laguz stats and calling it a fox instead? I have plans either way but I thought I'd ask.

Also going by your logic of averaging things out I'm assuming Fighter's base Luck is going to be 7, unless we want to count Boyd as well (at which point it becomes 10), but either way this one is base Luck

[spoiler=AND IN THE FIRST CORNER]Name: Michael

Class: Fighter

Affinity: Fire

HP: 28 [+6] (80%)

Str: 12 [+2] (45%)

Mag: 0 (0%)

Skl: 9 [+3] (40%)

Spd: 10 [+2] (50%)

Luck: 7 (35%)

Def: 7 [+2] (40%)

Res: 5 [+5] (35%)

Con: 12

Wt: 12

Mov: 5

Biorythym: 6

Weapon Ranks:

Axes [D]

Appearance: Stands at a respectable six feet tall and of a reasonable build for axe-swinging. He wears a few bits of hodge-podged armour over a black shirt and trousers of fine material. His face is quite clearly more for work than for show- though he does keep it clean shaven. His hair is a dark brown and kept at shoulder length out of some obscure personal preference, though with the amount of thick curls in it that's probably a horrible idea.

Personality: A man with a joke for pretty much every situation he can imagine, Michael is a hearty man who takes life in its stride. Unrefined and vulgar, with a sense of humour that leans more to the morbid, he's not entirely sure how he got caught up in this mess but he's going to make the most of it.

Also, you forgot Affinity, but thats okay I got your back

@Toyota: Put a 1 in front of that 7 on your Cleric. Accepted otherwise.

@Snowy: accepted.

@Tookie: accepted. I would say that Cat Laguz could be any medium-sized mammal.

[spoiler=Character 1]Name:Ayras
Age:Appearance to be 18, but actually is much older than that.
Class:Heron(Reyson)
Affinity:Thunder
Stats:
Hp:50(+10)(80%)
Str:3(0%)
Mag 11(+6)(45%)
Skl:5(0%)
Speed:11 (70%)
Luck:29 or 30(Actually 29.6666666667 but I believe it should be rounded down or up)(50%)
Def:10(+4)(40%)
Res:17(40%)
Con:8(14 when transformed)
Weight: 5(9 when transformed)
Move:6(8 when transformed)
Bio:3

Appearance: About average height for an 18-year old, has blue eyes with long blond hair. He wears blue robes with black boots, and has white heron wings.
Personality:Easygoing and lazy, and often prefers sleeping more than anything else, but is friendly once you get to know him, although it may be hard to with how he sleeps so much.

My second character will come later.
Edited by Blackzero

[spoiler=Character 1]Name: Logez
Class: Soldier
Affinity: Darkness
Stats
Hp: 28[+8](65%)
Str: 13[+5](45%)
Mag: 0[+0] (0%) ((What is this magic that you speak of??))
Skl: 9[+1] (45%)
Speed: 13[+5] (50%)
Def: 7[+0] (40%)
Res: 3[+1] (35%)

Luck: 6 (35%) (I didn't see a base Luck in the base stats thing)
Con: 11
Weight: 12
Move: 6
Bio: 6

Weapon Ranks:

Lances - D

Appearance: A young short, black haired man man. He wears light, black clad armor, enough to run right an enemy and run back from them, breaking little sweat. He stands at an average 5"10.

He look a bit older than he actually is (mostly because of the slight mustache he's grown out)

Personality: A man who's often seen dozing off, yawning, and all that jazz. He says "6 hours of sleep is enough guys", but clearly no one ever believes this statement. He's honest, to the point where he's terrible at lying. He's kind awkward socially, always overthinking how to talk, approach, and overall how to socialize to the point where he just can't seem to make small talk. Is known to have sporadic Luck. Unrefined, but kind at heart he tries to make the most of a situation, but a lack of foresight has gotten him into some "situations" (heh). The one who's forcing himself awake the most.

He also has a grandpa or something.

My second character will come a bit later
Edited by N30

Posting interest as the Oifaye, which would claim the Tier 2 slot for the first perspective. Doesn't seem to be too hotly contested! I'm not sure what base level I'd start off at (The game's internal Laguz Tier 2, for the sake of capacity, comes online at Level 15, but Dragon Prince is a Tier 2 class on its own in this game so it might start off at a lower level?), but it won't really matter much either way; the growth in weapon rank is going to be more important than the growth in stats, over time.

Name: Chernobog

Affinity: Dark

Class: Dragon Prince [not necessarily royalty from somewhere but hey, it's the class name :#]

HP: 55 (100%) (Base)

STR: 19 (30%) (Base+4)

MAG: 7 (25%) (Base)

SKL: 12 (40%) (Base+4)

SPE: 14 (15%) (Base+4)

LCK: 24 (40%) (Base+3)

DEF: 19 (30%) (Base+4)

RES: 16 (20%) (Base+1)

CON: 7 >> 17

WT: 12 >> 42

MOV: 6 (Dragon 1) >> 5 (Flying)

Biorhythm: Type 2

Weapon Rank: Strike A (Black Breath)

Appearance: Has shoulder-length black hair, generally sharp features, and a forehead tattoo that's typically covered by a white headband. Not one to seem threatening. His dragon form is a well-kept secret, at least for the time being.

Personality: Gentle, wise, and intelligent, but can be dangerously slow to act on his own initiative if the course of action isn't clear-cut. Very quiet; does not speak often, but would listen to others constantly if he had the chance.

Edited by Terrador