Affinity: Earth
Class: Bow Knight
Stats:
HP: 22 (50%) (+4)
STR: 10 (60%) (+4)
MAG: 0 (00%)
SKL: 8 (45%) (+2)
SPD: 9 (65%) (+3)
LCK: 5 (45%) (+2) (grabbed it from PoR Astrid since no Bow Knights in RD. Figure I'll grab promo stuff from there too??)
DEF: 8 (20%)
RES: 7 (40%) (+5)
CON: 10
WT: 33
MOV: 8
Bio: 8

Appearance: Standing at around 5'8", fairly normal build, short, spiky, chin length pale blonde hair that's kept out of her eyes with a headband, pale blue eyes, wears light silver armor into combat with a gold cloak overtop it
Personality: Reserved and slow to speak, she is often mistaken for shy, but rather she simply prefers observing the situation before getting involved. By listening first and talking second, she rarely risks making a fool of herself.

Mount:
Name: Albatross
Species: Horse
Appearance: White with grey mane and tail
Personality: Somewhat aggressive which can be helpful on the battlefield

If I end up making a second character, will probably be a falco or wyvern person cause we have a sad lack of flying friends

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=We needed a Pegasus Knight]Name: Arie

Affinity: Water

Class: Pegasus Knight

Stats:

HP: 16(+8)(60%)

Str: 5(+5)(50%)

Mag: 0 (15%)

Skl: 6(+1) (40%)

Spd: 9 (+3)(50%)

Lck: 12 (I took it from Marcia, so it should work out)(30%)

Def: 6(+3)(50%)

Res: 8(30%)

Con: 7

Wt: 23

Mov: 8

Biorhythm: 8

Weapon Rank: Lance D

Appearance: Arie is small and petite, reaching only about 5'3" in height. She has long messy black hair that is tucked underneath a red scarf so that her hair doesn't fly out in battle. On her face is a bandage wrapped around the bridge of her nose. She wears much like what the usual knights wear for attire and armor, but the color is more of a sky blue. She also wears a cloak of the same blue sheen underneath, while the top remains white.

Personality: Arie is quiet and observant, preferring to stay away from large crowds and staying with at least one close friend or her pegasus; Cecilia. She does not speak unless spoken to, and even then she might not speak. That doesn't mean she's shy though, she just may be extremely cautious when meeting a new person, and may come off as a bit rude as she has been closed off from society. That said, its not that hard to get her warmed up to a person, and once they have been acquainted, she will appear more gentle and selfless, however not to the point where she becomes stupidly loyal to them; she has her limits on whom to trust.

I haven't joined one of these in ages....

Edited by Tiny_Manakete

[spoiler=Terrador being a tremendous fraud, irrelevant stuff]Arie is actually LUDICROUSLY under-statted. I'm not sure where you're getting the bases data from, but Pegasus Knight bases in Radiant Dawn are shown in the following image:

230176e1d06e1db03b1809bd775b63d5.png

This means you should have 17 points left to distribute to your bases, if you use your listed stats as a baseline. There've been some goofs in character creation before, but this one is just too huge to ignore.

lmao I'm a fraud, formatting was just not conducive to understanding.

Edited by Terrador

it's cool, mistakes are made

also female cats apparently have different bases from male cats so the 17 Luck is the average of Lethe and Lyre- if we include Ranulf, that jumps to 19, but whatever I'm going for base Luck here

[spoiler=I mean for all intents and purposes she's a cat but muh flavour]Name: Rhianne

Affinity: Wind
Class: Cat Fox Laguz

Stats:

HP: 50 [+3] (55%)
Str: 10 [+3] (45%)

Mag: 6 (25%)

Skl: 14 [+3] (40%)

Spd: 14 [+3] (40%)

Luck: 17 (55%)

Def: 11 [+4] (35%)

Res: 12 [+4] (30%)

Con: 6 (11 after transformation)

Wt: 11 (31 after transformation)

Mov: 7 (9 after transformation)

Biorythym: 5

Appearance: In her more human form, she stands at about 5'8, wearing a fairly nondescript tunic and skirt- from the lower of which falls a highly bushy tail. In both forms, she has sparkling blue eyes and a rich head of red hair (that generally stays in a ponytail as a human).

Personality: Without a care in the world, Rhianne is more than happy to take life as it comes. As quick-witted as one would reasonably expect a fox to be, she's pretty good at talking her way out of the troubles she can't just run from if need be.

Edited by MikeVonTookie

[spoiler=Whoa hey it's a second character]

Name: Sirhan
Affinity: Heaven
Class: Dark Sage
Stats:
HP: 31 (55%) (+2)
STR: 11 (10%)
MAG: 20 (50%) (+2)
SKL: 18 (55%) (+2)
SPD: 17 (50%) (+2)
LCK: 18 (35%) (+5)
DEF: 14 (30%) (+4)
RES: 17 (40%) (+3)
CON: 10
WT: 10
MOV: 6
BIO: 9

Appearance: 6'5", shoulder length grey hair, usually wears a long cloak over loose pants and a long sleeved shirt. Has a Branded mark on the right side of his chest
Personality: Charming and polite but secretive

Edited by scorri

I don't see our token thief character, so let's go.

Name: Gracia

Affinity: Fire

Biorhythm: 8

Class: Thief

Bases: [+4 HP, +4 Str, +3 Skl, +4 Spd, +5 Res]

HP: 20 [50%]

Str: 9 [45%]

Mag: 0 [5%]

Skl: 9 [55%]

Spd: 14 [65%]

Lck: 16 (I'm using Heather's base luck) [50%]

Def: 3 [15%]

Res: 5 [40%]

Con: 9

Wt: 9

Mov: 7

Weapon Rank: Daggers D

Appearance: A short (but taller than Caleo) young woman, Gracia has dark violet hair, wears a similar outfit to Patty from FE4 (This), except with a maroon shirt instead of orange.

Personality: Gracia is a woman with a goal to become a legendary thief, acting very showy and always wanting to show off her skills on and off the battelfield. She has a very short temper, and gets very angry whenever things don't go her way or things get from good to bad to worse. Gracia has an extreme soft spot for kids and dogs, saying that they're only poor saps who don't know better. She denies any mention of that, though.

Edited by MidoriMage

[spoiler=Hey I actually made a second character]Name:Obby Sidian
Affinity:Earth
Class:Sniper
Stats:
Hp: 35(+2) (95%)
Str: 22(+4) (50%)
Mag: 4 (0%)
Skl: 19 (50%)
Spd: 22(+4) (50%)
Lck: 16(+2) (40%)
Def: 18(+4) (20%)
Res: 14(+4) (20%)
Con:11
Wt:12
Mov:6
Bio:1
Appearance:Around 5 foot 6, with short, brown hair and blue eyes. Wears normal sniper clothing, although it is mainly purple, with some black in it.

Personality: Friendly to others, and has a strange fascination with stating the obvious. However, he is very devoted, and doesn't quit on anything.

• 2 weeks later...

question. do we HAVE to have a second character along with us? or can we just be a single unit? im asking this because im running out of original characters to use for these roleplays.

Also is there an age restriction on the characters? i have a character in mind but im not sure if ill have to alter his age.

Edited by Thany

well i hope this turned out well.

Name: Shadow
Affinity dark
Class: Rogue
Stats:

HP:31 (+2) (+50%)

Str:8 (+4) (+50%)

Mag:2

Skl:9 (+4) (+25%)

Spd:12 (+2) (+80%)

Luk: 16 (taken from heather.) (+25%)

Def:7 (+3) (+50%)

Res:3 (+5) (+45%)

Con:7

Weight:7

Move:7

Bio: 9
Appearance: a girl who wears a robe over her entire body, getting a good look on her is hard, but you can at least tell her eyes are green.
Personality: she has an attitude problem to people of a royal class, and acts a bit cold to her own allies. but if an ally is in danger. she will come and assist thinking she has the power to do so.

Edited by Thany

Well besides the fact that she appears to be a type of makeup (you want rogue not rouge) there are no second classes in the first group besides the dragon we already have so you will need to wait a while before you join. Also I highly doubt you'll be allowed to have no growth in HP and even if you could that seems to be a recipe for disaster, not to mention capramming all your other stats since I don't think thief classes have very high str/def/res caps

Edit: I was right. At max class your caps for str/def/res are all below 30. Also you forgot your luck stat. You need to take the average of the characters who are your class in the actual radiant dawn game

Edited by scorri

Well besides the fact that she appears to be a type of makeup (you want rogue not rouge) there are no second classes in the first group besides the dragon we already have so you will need to wait a while before you join. Also I highly doubt you'll be allowed to have no growth in HP and even if you could that seems to be a recipe for disaster, not to mention capramming all your other stats since I don't think thief classes have very high str/def/res caps

Edit: I was right. At max class your caps for str/def/res are all below 30. Also you forgot your luck stat. You need to take the average of the characters who are your class in the actual radiant dawn game

thanks for the notification, ill have to fix up my stats then.

edit: hopefully its now properly edited. i forgot the luck stat because the bases for classes didnt have luck.

Edited by Thany

You're still going to have the problem of capramming speed but eh.

Too be fair I tried to do that as well with Christine, but not to that level and I did it with the full expectation of us always getting at least 1 point on a level-up and 3 from BEXP like in RD making her a good target for BEXP abuse.