Fire Emblem: The Last Holy War

Moblin Major General

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, right, Thany, to be clear, you're cool joining in the second group which will be who knows how long from now, right?

from what i hear. it wont be that big of a problem, as long as this group mentions the second group appears. so then ill be prepared to join in.

• 2 weeks later...

Seconded.

By the by, as far as enemy LCK goes... enemies actually seem to have a class base for it. I would probably ad hoc it if I were you, but it's fairly low; you could do a test run of RD to find out the specifics, but they aren't high. I think the range is something like 0-6? I mean, it doesn't affect game balance THAT much; I'd just do 1d8-2 for base LCK unpromoted.

E: Are you accepting a Tier 3 Jeigan for the second perspective? Because I actually have a REALLY fun idea if I can get another player to go in on it.

Edited by Terrador

Shoutout to the snake mum for making me aware of this, but 0% growths CAN proc in Radiant Dawn, so... at least raw levels should allow a 0% MAG proc if everything else is capped. I'll do some testing around 0% growths and bonus experience today or tomorrow, since I have an RD run that's drawing to a close.

Err, I didn't care about weapon since iron weapons and elwind are all D rank weapons. It was the C rank in wind magic that I was pointing out. Base Wind Mage weapon ranks are D Wind, not the C Wind the sheet has him at.

To clarify: scorri is playing Tacita, not Caleo. And Wind is roughly equivalent to Iron in terms of value, and is usually seen alongside Iron even if the ranks don't line up. I'm gonna edit Wind into Caleo's data since that makes sense and you said so~! Ditto for the D Wind, unless you specify otherwise.

i dont mean appearing on the first map. i just ment being on the spreedsheet. that was all. i can wait to be added in the roleplay.

Edited by Thany

Caleo's beautiful C rank, NOOOO!

Regardless, thanks for fixing that for me. And I'd like to point out in the combat stats for P1, he still has Elwind there. I can't edit it. Also, does no one have any innate skills like in RD?