The NPC's blocking roads in Black 2 and White 2 are hilarious

Magical Glace

seriously, it's like they had a guy specifically designing all the roadblocks because there were so many except that guy wasn't even good at it and eventually this

white 2 is bad

Honestly, i find that BW2 feels like a fanmade romhack of BW. The gameplay gives you a ton more choices while being worse ballenced ("lets give the player riolu before gym 1!"), and the story honestly feels like bad fanfiction in many ways (a few years latter, the villains are back). Still fun due to the options it gives though. The dancers are kind of funny, though.

On the other hand, BW's story is much better (best pokemon story hands down), but 150 pokemon really isn't enough to give you a lot of replay options, and i don't like the post elete 4 level jump.

Edited by sirmola

Honestly, i find that BW2 feels like a fanmade romhack of BW. The gameplay gives you a ton more choices while being worse ballenced ("lets give the player riolu before gym 1!"), and the story honestly feels like bad fanfiction in many ways (a few years latter, the villains are back). Still fun due to the options it gives though. The dancers are kind of funny, though.

This tbh

The new areas are also really off compared to BW's. That weird desert town in particular.

However, I will say that you get Riolu early in XY too

Edited by Miss Kira

Personally I prefer BW's story as well. I just vastly prefer the gameplay of the sequels.

I will admit that. Imbalanced can be pretty fun (which is part of the reason that FE4 is my favorite FE..

Edited by sirmola

Rioulu isn't even broken (not to mention it has an obscenely low appearance rate and you have to put a decent amount of /effort in to get a Lucario), it's all about that early Magnemite.

EDIT AND it's harder to solo w/your starter in BW2 thanks to how the EXP formula works (still totally possible, but I found it to be much easier to use a full team of Pokemon than I did in well...any other Pokemon game), so I'd say it's more balanced in that regard.

Edited by Refa

I really loved how many pokemon you had in BW2 (they did that even better in XY, tho). The story, however, was a huge letdown after BW's. Still a good game, but I liked BW and XY better.

Those NPCs are a good way to hide progression barriers IMO. It's a clever idea

Edited by Nobody

the ones dancing for no reason are the greatest

fight me

thank u

thank you too B2W2 are amazing.

if black and white had b/w2's pokedex and if b/w2 had black and white's story, it would be a lot better for the both

this is not the case, sadly.

And if BW had B2W2's postgame.

but yes that would be great

"We're doing a test to see how many the bridge can old!" *Man doesn't let you on*

Either they reached that limit or that guy is a dick to kids.

Senpai you should kick his ass for that injustice

Edited by MidoriMage

img=http://i.imgur.com/gV99Z8W.png

This is why you can't get on the Turbuline Bridge!

I knew I remembered I liked more than just the dancing one

that's another one I thought was cute c:

the dancing one is still the very best though

Edited by Freohr Datia

"We're doing a test to see how many the bridge can old!" *Man doesn't let you on*

Either they reached that limit or that guy is a dick to kids.

Senpai you should kick his ass for that injustice

The game won't let me!

If I could, I'd have Satori the Gothitelle attack him, I wanna go to Iccirus!

Rioulu isn't even broken (not to mention it has an obscenely low appearance rate and you have to put a decent amount of /effort in to get a Lucario), it's all about that early Magnemite.

EDIT AND it's harder to solo w/your starter in BW2 thanks to how the EXP formula works (still totally possible, but I found it to be much easier to use a full team of Pokemon than I did in well...any other Pokemon game), so I'd say it's more balanced in that regard.

Man, in BW1 and X and Y I was regularly evolving and benching pokemons.