Official Serenes Forest Fire Emblem Fates Pre-Release Popularity Poll! [Ended]

Elieson

Official Serenes Forest Fire Emblem Fates Pre-Release Popularity Poll!  

583 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite male character?

• Corrin (M)
    • Gunter
    • Jakob
    • Kaze
    • Silas
    • Asyura
    • Izana
    • Subaki
    • Saizou
    • Asama
    • Tsukiyomi
    • Hinata
    • Takumi
    • Nishiki
    • Ryoma
    • Yukimura
    • Kanna (M)
    • Shigure
    • Deere
    • Shinonome
    • Kisaragi
    • Gurei
    • Arthur
    • Odin
    • Zero
    • Lazward
    • Benoit
    • Leo
    • Flannel
    • Xander
    • Siegbert
    • Foleo
    • Lutz
    • Ignis
    • Fuuga
    • Hisame
  2. 2. Who is your favorite female character?

• Corrin (F)
    • Azura
    • Felicia
    • Mozume
    • Rinkah
    • Sakura
    • Hana
    • Orochi
    • Hinoka
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Kagerou
    • Yuugiri
    • Crimson
    • Kanna (F)
    • Sophie
    • Midoriko
    • Kinu
    • Mitama
    • Matoi
    • Syalla
    • Elise
    • Effie
    • Nyx
    • Camilla
    • Luna
    • Berka
    • Pieri
    • Charlotte
    • Flora
    • Velour
    • Ophelia
    • Soliel
    • Eponine
    • Anna

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops

I'll fix that! That's what I get for doing the poll generation after i should've been bed!

Also why do people cite the fire emblem wiki when SF built everything before it and is a superior source of knowledge in every way? :D

are you sure hinata and hisame arent both gals? They have some quality features that meet the bill

Edited by Elieson

Leo for the males because I've heard good things about him, Xander, and Takumi, but his design and personality are the most interesting of the three to me. I'm looking forward to all three of them though.

Oboro for the females. Ever since we saw her, I totally loved her smug face and that she's a lance fighter. Surprised to see her doing so well. I hope she's an interesting character.

My knowledge of the characters is limited to the first six chapters of the game and the Serenes Forest character introductions, but here goes.

Sakura takes my female vote because she's a sweet character who reminds me of my S-support from Awakening, Olivia. Sakura would easily become my next S-support if the thought of inbreeding didn't make me cringe. I'll happily take an A-support with her.

As for male, I chose Hinata, because his design looks good, and his personality is one that sounds like on I'll enjoy. Besides, how can you look at that face and not get some good vibes?

Anybody who previously voted for Hisame; your vote has been removed due to re-categorizing Hisame back to Male-status. Please fix if you did!

Well, I haven't played the game yet, so I am going to pick because of looks.

Arthur! Because I like his hair, smile, and that manly chin! I think he looks good!

Charlotte! Because I think she looks cute to be honest. I like her long hair. I like that she has bangs. I like her hair bow. It all screams adorable c:

Oh, and it does help that she is a female fighter.

Honorable mentions to Subaki and Rinkah.

Oops

I'll fix that! That's what I get for doing the poll generation after i should've been bed!

Also why do people cite the fire emblem wiki when SF built everything before it and is a superior source of knowledge in every way? :D

are you sure hinata and hisame arent both gals? They have some quality features that meet the bill

Funnily enough, Hisame was actually conceptualized as Hinata's twin, but became a 2nd generation character when the feature was implemented and the devs decided three 1st gen samurai was one too many.

Voted for Niles/Zero and Eponine because I know Oboro will get plenty of votes by default.

Also why have this vote now? Should've waited till the game was out, or will this be a thing that will be brought up in the future and be like "Now that we got the game let's do this again to see if the opinions have changed!" thing?

What?! No Anna on this poll! This is the shammiest of shams. jk. Though, since she wasn't an option, I voted for Orochi. It boggles me how she's dead last in the Japanese polls. Maybe it's the fact that she had the misfortune of being named after the, if not one of the, most infamous, horrifying creatures in Japanese mythology.

Woah woah woah, did I really leave Anna out?

*Edit

I sure did. She's back where she belongs in my home being my waifu obvs

Edited by Elieson

Asama and Beruka.

Asama because he is marriage material.

Beruka because she is a badass.

Could've voted for Shigure, now that I think about it, but I feel the tactless priest needs my vote more.

Could've voted for Orochi (my actual favorite girl), also, but I wanted to give Nohr a vote because in the end I still prefer it over Hoshido.