Want to complete your deck? (SERVICE ENDED)

luyairis

...but can only ship to Japan?

I tried this with Together We Ride on amenitydream.co.jp, and it worked quite well. Sites like Amenity offer limited cards and stuff (individual selection iirc), but only offer to shipping to Japan.

With the full knowledge that other proxies are going to charge a lot, (and I may be too), I wanted to start a little test service where you could ship it to me, and I'll ship it out to you.

Buyer pays for item + shipping, and $5 stipend regardless of the size of your order.

Anyone interested? (Or just go ahead and message me lol).

Update:

It is also okay to mail me a list of what you want (direct links to each item please), and I will order it for you. Naturally, you'll need to send me the PayPal amount beforehand.

*Note: Service is subject to close at any time (all current orders will be fulfilled).

Edited by luyairis

I can verify that this was a pleasant and efficient process for the both of us.

In terms of places to order from, I chose amenitydream because they had the cheapest prices I could find for most cards (notably the SR+ variants), as well as the shipping was very reasonable (500 JPY for 12 cards and two 5-packs of sleeves) and was convenient for luyairis. Granted, I only really compared this site to Yahoo auctions and Yahoo/Rakuten/Amazon.jp stores. If anyone knows of a cheaper, and just as reliable, alternative to amenitydream, please let us know!

>SR+ Marth

>1800 yen

IM IN

I wouldn't get your hopes up

That's 1800 yen marth is how much they would give YOU if you sold it to them.

Tried buying it and it translated saying that's their buying service, not selling.

Marth is still 3500+ yen

Still better than $54 usd on ebay

also the 1800 was how it is when i hit checkout so

http://www.amenitydream.com/product/12682

It's probably as Together We Ride says; they change prices every other day or week.

Last week I saw marth at 4200 yen with shiida at 4200 as well. Now they're both 3800

If I saw marth at 1800 yen. I woulda bought the whole inventory lol.

Edit. Did u actually buy the card? Because I've tried with proxy services and I was told u can't purchase from them. That's the site where you TRADE IN cards.

Simply doing "check out" means you've made an order to send in the card, from what I understand on that site.

If u did get marth for 1800 yen, then thats great, but currently I don't think a store is gonna sell that low.

Edited by Omegaweapon

It's very interesting but since I don't know japanese, I have a question.

Can we buy from this site : http://amenitydreambuy.ocnk.net/product-list/102?page=1 ? I guess we can since it said "add to cart" and it's seems like they have a limited stock but I'm not sure. =/

When I used a proxy it told me that the page you're looking at is for SELLING TO the company. As if you wanted to sell your cards to them.

You can't buy. That's trading in to the store.

http://www.amenitydream.com/product/12682

It's probably as Together We Ride says; they change prices every other day or week.

Last week I saw marth at 4200 yen with shiida at 4200 as well. Now they're both 3800

If I saw marth at 1800 yen. I woulda bought the whole inventory lol.

Edit. Did u actually buy the card? Because I've tried with proxy services and I was told u can't purchase from them. That's the site where you TRADE IN cards.

Simply doing "check out" means you've made an order to send in the card, from what I understand on that site.

If u did get marth for 1800 yen, then thats great, but currently I don't think a store is gonna sell that low.

Yeah no you're right, I somehow ended up clicking into the wrong store. Embarassing, haha

Yeah no you're right, I somehow ended up clicking into the wrong store. Embarassing, haha

Yeah. Not trying to burst your bubble. But I've been searching FAR and wide for cheaper alternatives to buying Sr-sr+s. I paid 40 for an Ike sr+ and I don't wanna do that again lol.

I'm just glad Ryouma's not on the more expensive end as far as SR+s go

Imagine if I wanted Lucina or something, geez

Marth is still painful, though. Ultimately didn't get him bc a signature on his face is not worth my wallet's pain, went for the regular SR instead

Edited by Thor Odinson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by VincentASM, February 29, 2016 - Personal attack
Hidden by VincentASM, February 29, 2016 - Personal attack

...but can only ship to Japan?

I tried this with Together We Ride on amenitydream.co.jp, and it worked quite well. Sites like Amenity offer limited cards and stuff (individual selection iirc), but only offer to shipping to Japan.

With the full knowledge that other proxies are going to charge a lot, (and I may be too), I wanted to start a little test service where you could ship it to me, and I'll ship it out to you.

Buyer pays for item + shipping, and $5 stipend regardless of the size of your order.

Anyone interested? (Or just go ahead and message me lol).

Update:

It is also okay to mail me a list of what you want (direct links to each item please), and I will order it for you. Naturally, you'll need to send me the PayPal amount beforehand.

*Note: Service is subject to close at any time (all current orders will be fulfilled).

Browsed a bit and stumbled upon a post where you basically scalped FE TCG cards, at the age of 18? Are you the proud son of natural born scalper parents, or are you just a spoiled greedy Japanese boy with parents that can't make ends meet? Must be nice looking in the mirror everyday thinking you're hot shit because you learned to hustle others and started your own "localization" team. IT ALSO MUST BE NICE THAT YOU'RE MAKING A TON OF MONEY FROM YOUR SO CALLED "LOCALIZATION PROJECT" BEHIND NINTENDO'S BACK, but hey what do I know? You must be making a fortune scalping cipher cards and hacking a NA ver. of a game from another country. But don't worry your pretty little thing about anything, I have my eyes on you.... and soon many others will.