Fire Emblem: Heroes of Valencia and Archanea

escotanner

After, several weeks, it's finally here!...well sorta.
Fire Emblem: Heroes of Valencia and Archanea!
Download
(Link down at the bottom, copy and paste into new tab to get it. Any problems? Come post here)

What is this gibberish?
This hack takes place several years of the Archanea saga and Fire Emblem Gaiden. Follow the story of a very familiar knight named Zeke(Fire Emblem Gaiden character...lost his memory after a certain...accident), and his young squires as they try to stop a war between Valencia and the Archanean Empire as well as uncover a threat greater than they thought originally.

What it will include:
It'll have custom maps (Don't expect anything flashy)
It'll have an avatar (Class and weapons chosen...sorry:/)
It'll show some familiar faces (Ex. Alm, Marth, Celica, Zeke or Sirrius)
It'll have some custom animations (Don't expect anything flashy)
It'll have supports and paired endings (YAY!)
Also some other stuff...I dunno what yet.

What it won't include (or what not to expect):
A lot of gaidens
Custom mugs(hopefully that'll change)
Custom music(not enough experience)
A beautiful game like some other games (kinda-okay maps, not a too confusing storyline, I hopw no bugs [kinda too late because there's one in chapter 1

Which game to patch to?
Fire emblem 7

Screenshots

6WQWfxV.png

2kk3yvs.png

qjBw4fC.png

Progress?
I'll keep you up to date. Right now, i only have the prologue and chapter 1 done. I know right? But don't worry; I'll get the rest done...soon. I plan to have this game be around 30 chapters. I also plan to make two versions with very similar storylines: one with a girl avatar, one with a boy avatar. Right now, I'm working on the boy one...sorry ladies.

What you can do?
Well....i was wondering if someone could be my game tester. Although, if it's against the rules then nevermind. If not, then post on this post(haha) and we'll go from there.

Overall...
I'm still new to this whole hacking thing (in fact, I've only been a FE fan for like two years so...)...BUT! That doesn't mean that I won't try my hardest to give you people the best fire emblem hack I can make! So expect a game with a lot of laughs, a lot of drama, and a whole lot of love problems (people who played shadow dragon and mystery of the emblem will get it....or not).

Special thanks:
MageKnight404 (First Fire Emblem hack I ever saw...thought it was an actual game:/. Hey I was just a kid! Oh yeah, and also for the fighter and armored knight sprite).
Ghaststation (For those cool tutorials).
Archibald (For those cool tutorials...too).
The people who made Nightmare, feditor, event assembler...(sorry i don't know your names).
Mangs (His videos on youtube gave me ideas on how i wanted to approach this...oh and showing how to patch)
Fire emblem hackers (You guys inspired me to do this)
People who made the magic lord, female fencer, cloud, dragon, angel mage, trueblade, matriarch and patriarch animations (sorry I don't know your names)
People who answered my questions (Got this far thanks to you)
And you guys! (cheesy i know).

I'll give the link soon, but until then, be patient...please...NEVER MIND! Here it is!
Download links: 1st patch https://www.dropbox.com/s/xv5pmaltag1zqks/Valencia.ups?dl=0

Current one------- https://www.dropbox.com/s/ftpnoe83lkvmsxv/Heroes%20of%20Valencia.ups?dl=0

Edited by escotanner

You're a Mangs fan, too? That's great! :D

Also, I could help you with the sprites. (battle palettes, mugs, just not animations, I've been working on too many lately and so I can't really do more, sorry)

(also, I have no idea why the first time my comment was completely blank, I don't think anyone noticed it, but still)

Edited by GlaceoQuaza

You're a Mangs fan, too? That's great! :D

Also, I could help you with the sprites. (battle palettes, mugs, just not animations, I've been working on too many lately and so I can't really do more, sorry)

(also, I have no idea why the first time my comment was completely blank, I don't think anyone noticed it, but still)

Really?! That'll be awesome! So how do we do this?

When can you download it?

Yeah...probably should've looked up how to link it. My bad. But don't worry I'll have it up soon...hopefully.

You can setup a download link by doing:

[url=the_link_url_goes_here]What you want to call the link goes here[/url]

I also highly recommend including some screenshots.

You can setup a download link by doing:

[url=the_link_url_goes_here]What you want to call the link goes here[/url]

I also highly recommend including some screenshots.

Got it! Thank you!

I'm gonna (temporarily) move this to Concepts. Two chapters isn't enough to warrant being here. Give a mod a holler when you've got something like three or four chapters (and if it's three, it'll need to be something amazing).

I'm gonna (temporarily) move this to Concepts. Two chapters isn't enough to warrant being here. Give a mod a holler when you've got something like three or four chapters (and if it's three, it'll need to be something amazing).

Oh, okay.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey in chapter 3 how do i capture the throne?

I just put up a new patch! Make sure you patch it to a clean rom and try seizing with Alm(Hector). If there's still a problem, let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Mangs (His videos on youtube gave me ideas on how i wanted to approach this...oh and showing how to patch)

Oh.

You are welcome I guess.

Maybe I should add this to the list of hacks I ought to check out in the future.

Edited by Mangs

• 3 months later...

Hello there Serenes Forest!!

To those of you who this may concern, I come with an update on where things stand with this hack!

Now I'm sure most of you have already played this hack and realized: "This hack looks like it was rushed."

Well.....that's half the truth. To be honest, when I started this hack, I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't

know how to make a good FE story and I didn't know a lot about making memorable maps.

Over the course of the past few months, I've been busy with life, but I was always thinking about this hack.

I realized that this hack might've been a little bit too easy for you guys so I think with this new patch I'm going to upload

it will satisfy you a bit. I made some changes which includes:

• No Avatar (I really don't know how to do this so I'm not even going to try and mess up my hack)
  • Some characters got switched. (For example, Eliwood is going to be Claude since he's a Lord)
  • A bit more dialogue( My old hack was lacking story so I hope that this one will give you more of an idea of what's to come.)

I think that's about it. Anyway, I'm planning to-hopefully-release a patch containing three chapters every few weeks. Besides, I've got nothing to do this summer.

I'd really appreciate some criticism so that I know what to work on or what you guys like. I'd also upload some screenshots just to show you guys the changes.

I think that's about all I have to say. Oh and I began working on Heroes of Archanea on the side. So whenever I'm stuck in Heroes of Valencia, I'd work on that hack. Anyway, here's hoping you all enjoy this hack.

• 1 year later...