Kamui/Corrin Buddy sealing and Inheritance.

Thonius

Hello all,

I am trying to decide what class I want to choose as my secondary for my Nohr playthrough but I need clarification on how buddy seals work when Kamui uses them.

My plan is to pick Ninja for copy-cat so I can pass it down through inheritance. What I am wondering is what would happen if I used a buddy seal on Kaze. His secondary class is Samurai so would I get samurai or nothing? I want to be a Weapon master but I want to pass down ninja.

Also, If Kamui marries Azura, does Kanna get ninja, dark prince and peg knight and would Shigure get the same?

Anyone know?

Kanna gets Nohr Princess, Ninja, and Pegasus Warrior. Shigure gets Peg Warrior, Nohr Prince, and Rod Knight.

Kaze would get Cavalier, Corrin gets nothing. There's not really a point in choosing Ninja since Kaze joins in all routes and you can just Buddy with him.

Here's how buddying/marriage sealing works:

If they share the same base class, they gain each other's secondary (HinokaxSubaki: Hinoka gains Samurai, Subski gains Lancer.)

If one has their spouse's/buddy's primary as a secondary, they gain nothing (HinataxRinkah: Rinkah gains Samurai, Hinata gains nothing)

If they have different base classes, they gain each others primary (XanderxCharlotte: Xander gains Fighter, Charlotte gains Cavalier)

In special cases (Singer, Garou, Villager, etc) they give the secondary class if the spouse's/buddy's primary does not match their secondary (SilasxMozume: Silas gains Bowman, Mozume gains Cavalier)

In these special cases, some characters give a special, hidden tertiary class (that they cannot reclass into) if the spouse's/buddy's primary matches the special character's secondary (Arthur and Flannel: Arthur gains Outlaw, Flannel gains nothing)

The Avatar can use the Buddy Seal or Marriage Seal to reclass into the base class of any unit that they achieve an A-Support or S-Support respectively, except for Azura, Mozu, Nishiki, Flannel, Kinu, and Velour, in which they adopt their secondary class.

I found this on the fire emblem wikia after a google search.

Edited by A creative name