Aqua Song's New Arrangement

Tangerine

This is super interesting! How did you isolate the vocal track? If you reproduced it sounds really authentic. It sounds like build up at the end when that bass instrument starts going too. Were there plans to continue this? As is it would be perfect incidental music for a scripted event, like a calm after a battle but another one begins right after. It'd be super cool to talk about if you're willing to come out of the woodwork.

Thank you everyone for all of your kind comments! I really really appreciate them!! I'm just happy you all liked it, and each comment means a lot to me :) I made the song except for the overarching melody.

This is super interesting! How did you isolate the vocal track? If you reproduced it sounds really authentic. It sounds like build up at the end when that bass instrument starts going too. Were there plans to continue this? As is it would be perfect incidental music for a scripted event, like a calm after a battle but another one begins right after. It'd be super cool to talk about if you're willing to come out of the woodwork.

I made all of the song from scratch in Garage Band, and my sister did the singing for me since I had a cold that day lol. I wanted to make it unique, but yet still be Aqua's song - hence the Enya style. At the time, the only english translated part of the song that I could find was that little bit of Aqua singing on the trailer for Fates and I didn't want to do the Japanese lyrics, so that's why the song ended where it did. I wasn't sure if I should continue it or not, honestly, but now that the full lyrics/song are out I'm tempted.