FE4 Advance - R.I.P.

Arch

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This looks like a really cool hack!

For curiosities sake, after you port all the features from FE4 to the hack, do you have to keep doing it per chapter, or is it just there, waiting for you to tile it?

Unfortunately Zan your going to have to wait a bit longer... Due to technical difficulties the demo was not completed this week as planned. HOWEVER, it will be completed this coming week and released for you all to play.

Great news, the demo will be completed and released later today! To tide you over until then I have some pictures and videos for you.

mugs1.pngmugs2.png

mugs3.pngstatsheet.png

Here's hoping the original chapter 7 gets an adrenaline boost. Too bad it was too much to switch around the maps, and part of the original intro had to be cut, if the prologue trailer is indication.

Edited by Mac

I would like to thank VincentASM for his awesome site, without it I would have had to do a lot more stuff so thanks!

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! The demo is finally here!!! Download.

I also have this video for you guys to watch, I call it

. Edited by Arch

Don't worry, I tested it and the demo is glitch free! (That was just because I specified a scene as the ending scene but took out the command to go to the next chapter, the game got confused and that was the result)

It took me a long time to realize that... Using "you're" corrupted many of my ROMs and provided much frustration. (I suppose I could try hacking it so we can you you're but meh....)

Alright I just finished the prologue and I must say it was very good! Heres what I have to say;

PROS;

*I loved the mugs, very well made and close to the originals.

*The map was great and very well recreated.

*All the stats were well transferred over. GO AZEL!! lol

CONS;

*Lack of FE4 music. I understand this is a demo, but, if you can make sure to add FE4 music.

*It may just be me but the original FE4 seemed harder, I dunno, maybe make it a tad bit more difficult?

*I had two color glitches with Cuan. When ever he hit an enemy their colors distorted and for three turns when he got hit

the same happened to him.

FE4Advancedglith01.png

^Hitting the enemy.

I'm sorry but I didn't get a screenshot of the other glitch ;-;

*Lex glitched when I was healing him, he had a floating axe.

FE4Advancedglith02.png

Aside from the glitches and the two things that bugged me I give you guys a 10/10 so far. You've done really well recreating one of my favorite fire emblem's. I really hope to see this finished ^.^

Edited by MCRrock3r