Fates US Customization + Corrin Voice Options

stahl_gaius_fan

The M!Corrin sounds much better then the trailer thank god. They also have way more variety then in FEA, especially the males.

I like all the voices actually.

The young female option is definitely Cassandra Lee. The middle option is the Smash VA, and I don't know who the last option is.

The middle male option sounds like a husky Yuri Lowenthal, and the young option is definitely Cam Clarke/the Smash VA. The last option I'm unfamiliar with.

Shame whoever was playing listened to the voice clips only once, but I like these voices. In Awakening I only liked male default and female 2 options, so this is a huge improvement.

I must admit, I do miss one particular female voice option the Japanese version had. It was like, a really smug sounding princess-like voice.

Edited by Carnation

Pretty nice. I like the female voice used in Smash; would that be the middle one? Sounds the nicest to me. As for male, I like the middle one for him too. Bit of a shame that there aren't as many as in JP, but I hardly touched more than two voices when making an avatar.

The young female option is definitely Cassandra Lee. The middle option is the Smash VA, and I don't know who the last option is.

The middle male option sounds like a husky Yuri Lowenthal, and the young option is definitely Cam Clarke/the Smash VA. The last option I'm unfamiliar with.

Now if only David Hayter voiced Xander, Ryoma, Leo, or Takumi.

I must be going deaf or something... All the voices sound the same for me.

At least, female!Kamui's voice clips are better here then on the website. I think I like voice two for female and voice one for male, the best.

M!Corrin's first and third options both sound like Cam Clarke to me. The second one is definitely Yuri Lowenthal and as for F!Corrin, Marcella Lentz-Pope sounds like she's doing the first and second voice options, although I can't really tell who third voice is.

Edited by HylianBelmont

Very nice options! Mature/Cheerful is definitely Cam Clarke, middle sounds like Yuri Lowenthal, and Calm/Young is maybe JYB? He's got a rasp that sounds a bit like him. Or am I the only one hearing that?

I'm not as fond of the female's--I only like middle, which I think is Marcella Lentz-Pope. Calm/Mature is too raspy and Young/Cheerful is...eh. Not terrible, not great. Sounds like Kate Higgins, though I have no idea who Calm/Mature could be.

Shame whoever was playing listened to the voice clips only once, but I like these voices. In Awakening I only liked male default and female 2 options, so this is a huge improvement.

I must admit, I do miss one particular female voice option the Japanese version had. It was like, a really smug sounding princess-like voice.

Strong chances are that it was Andre (main dude behind GameXplain) who was showcasing the Avatar creation screen for this one since he got the Special Edition in the mail and not Derrick (the one who has been streaming Fire Emblem games for GameXplain). Though, Derrick most likely got the special edition since he was streaming it today.

Strong chances are that it was Andre (main dude behind GameXplain) who was showcasing the Avatar creation screen for this one since he got the Special Edition in the mail and not Derrick (the one who has been streaming Fire Emblem games for GameXplain). Though, Derrick most likely got the special edition since he was streaming it today.

Ah, yes. I was a little disappointed because when GameXplain showed Xenoblade Chronicles X's character creation, they spent a lot of time listening to the voice options (I do that too!). But if I remember correctly, Derrick was the one playing that game.

Ah, yes. I was a little disappointed because when GameXplain showed Xenoblade Chronicles X's character creation, they spent a lot of time listening to the voice options (I do that too!). But if I remember correctly, Derrick was the one playing that game.

Yeah. Derrick was the one who did the videos for Xenoblade Chronicles X. It seems that Derrick does a lot of the reviews for the JRPGs that come out from Nintendo.

Yeah. Derrick was the one who did the videos for Xenoblade Chronicles X. It seems that Derrick does a lot of the reviews for the JRPGs that come out from Nintendo.

Heck, he's the JRPG guy of the group, period. He played through the FFXV demo on the channel and has hosted multiple Kingdom Hearts 3 discussions.

Heck, he's the JRPG guy of the group, period. He played through the FFXV demo on the channel and has hosted multiple Kingdom Hearts 3 discussions.

True and even though Ash is also a big JRPG fan and he's finally officially joined GameXplain earlier last year, he's doesn't do many reviews for the site.