MyCastle Codes

CaitlynMellark

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend code and castle code are in my signature. Feel free to add me, drop by for a visit, whatever. When I get the chance, I plan to look through this thread and visit everyone here. It would be nice if there was a way to leave a specific message to say 'Saw you on site!" and such.

Met some guy who got lot of skill for sale and his castle only have Avatar

Here his cattle address:

06510-44516

86659-54393

Hey that's my castle xD

just wondering, hacking or actual gameplay?

actual gameplay, I bought skills from other players then equip it on mine.. :)

I put this in another thread but might as well through it here:

Castle Address (Mariejois):
13159-12459
57331-17657

I've slowly begun collecting some high-end skills on my units through My Castle despite being on Stage 15 (not impossible ones, though). I will warn though, I need to redesign mine to be more friendly, as I just build any available building immediately and My defenders are likely aggressive. I'm not really going for competitive PVP or anything and my understanding is visitors and battles are good even if you lose? Regardless, Nohr Male Swordmaster with Swordfaire. Odin has Tomefaire. Niles has Bowfaire. Felicia has Sol. Selena is a Great Lord but I don't think you can buy DLC skills anyway. Otherwise most of the characters are in base classes or haven't been updated as defenders since I acquired them.

I put this in another thread but might as well through it here:

Castle Address (Mariejois):13159-1245957331-17657

I've slowly begun collecting some high-end skills on my units through My Castle despite being on Stage 15 (not impossible ones, though). I will warn though, I need to redesign mine to be more friendly, as I just build any available building immediately and My defenders are likely aggressive. I'm not really going for competitive PVP or anything and my understanding is visitors and battles are good even if you lose? Regardless, Nohr Male Swordmaster with Swordfaire. Odin has Tomefaire. Niles has Bowfaire. Felicia has Sol. Selena is a Great Lord but I don't think you can buy DLC skills anyway. Otherwise most of the characters are in base classes or haven't been updated as defenders since I acquired them.

Felicia with Sol will be useful for me xD

Also, have not updated the list because extreme laziness & Fates has hit xD Anyone wanna help?

Edited by CaitlynMellark

All units on hold. Items unequipped for ez skills

00212-21446-90124-42935

Current Notable skills:

• Corrin: Replicate, Aptitude, Astra, Hoshidan Unity, Nohrian Trust

• Kana: Astra, Aether, Swordfaire

• Azura: Replicate, Draconic Hex, Astra, Voice of Peace

• Ryoma: Astra Sol

• Sakura: Replicate

Edited by Vonthin

MyCastle Name: Easy Skills - 04863-58478 85843-30346
Should be empty throne with no weapons. They shouldn't move.
Resources: Jade and Rice

Corrin: Replicate, Quixotic, Swordfaire, Rend Heaven Draconic Hex
Jakob: Shurikenfaire, Amaterasu, (Live to Serve, Gentihomme, Resistance+2)
Sakura: Replicate, Inspiration, (Rally Luck, Miracle)
Azura: Replicate, Movement+1, Astra, (Inspiring Song, Luck+4)
Silas: Trample, (Shelter, Elbow Room)
Kaze: Deathblow, (Poison Strike, Locktouch)
Mozu: Replicate, Death Blow, Quick Draw, Skill+2, (Aptitude)

Check this post for any updates. Hopefully the skills are of use. Thanks for visiting :)

Edited by Frozenkappa

My Castle is not the best yet (No skill building yet and it's not really visually appealing), but I'm getting there! 14530-01574-74610-78010

Hey that's my castle xD

actual gameplay, I bought skills from other players then equip it on mine.. :)

Love your castle, and thank you for the easy skills!~

Because I only used the arena and got resources when I entered in recommendations, when I tried to put your code I couldn't enter to your castle because I entered before and I recognized the name haha

haha visit and seize mine tomorrow :)

My Castle is not the best yet (No skill building yet and it's not really visually appealing), but I'm getting there! 14530-01574-74610-78010

Love your castle, and thank you for the easy skills!~

Thank you, come again tomorrow! :D visited your castle and left you a fluffy fox tail~

Thank you to everyone above for the skills and resources!!!

I updated my castle code (pg. 2, but for efficiency's sake):
16243 - 17163
29195 - 74829

Resources: Quartz and Beans
Notable Skills (others are just base class skills):
- Avatar: Quixotic, Swordfaire, Hoshidan Unity, Vantage, Rend Heaven
- Kaze: Lethality, Shurikenfaire
- Silas: Luna
- Azura: Astra
- Shigure: Astra, Even Better
- Ryoma: Astra, Darting Blow, Swordfaire
- Shiro: Darting Blow, Poison Strike, Rend Heaven
- Midori: Lethality, Quixotic
- Kana: Lethality, Vantage
- Takumi: Astra, Bowfaire

Will be grinding for more skills in the mean time until I buy Conquest since I'm using the money on my eshop account for Pokemon lol.

Edited by Elif

My castle:

02171-96113

21298-50668

I have berries and emeralds! Also, if you visit and leave an accessory I'll visit your place in turn and give you a ninja mask! (The coolest of accessories, in my humble opinion)

I'll visit peeps when I get the chance, I try to visit everyone that appears in my feedback as having visited me. Is there any danger in getting skills on units that technically can't get them? I'm seeing Aptitude everywhere.

My castle's a work in progress

Do you get battle points from people fighting your base as well? I need to figure out how to make my units an easy victory.

Here is mine:

tumblr_o2ylnhaEPh1rql8cco1_400.jpg

Only Hoshido for now (as I started with that). The castle have... Lazuli and Beans... Lot of beans for some reason... (How can I get a fish pond?)

Btw, If someone have a Takumi with Lethality, plz send me the code, I want to buy the skill :S

I'll visit peeps when I get the chance, I try to visit everyone that appears in my feedback as having visited me. Is there any danger in getting skills on units that technically can't get them? I'm seeing Aptitude everywhere.

My castle's a work in progress

Do you get battle points from people fighting your base as well? I need to figure out how to make my units an easy victory.

The programmers don't seem to care too much about skills beside the enemy only ones. IIRC if the last time they patched the game its just your castle just won't appear online if it fails the checks. I'm not bothering with Aptitude just because I'd rather get other things.

"Furthermore, you’ll receive 1 point towards your Battle Rank for each player who battles you and for every battle rating received. Similarly, you’ll receive 1 point towards your Visitor Rank for each player who visits your castle and for every visitor rating received."

Disable Auto-Place Defenders. Try and keep the path to the throne free of obstacles and leave spot open so others can easily seize it. Don't let characters have weapons. Set the character's Tactics to Hold. Remember they can only buy skills or recruit from the characters selected.

Hoping that people can see this and will visit! It's a easy skill castle with Draconic Hex, Profiteer, Nohrian Trust, Lifetaker, and Replicate

18179-95350

84235-84498

Edit: Resources: Pearl and Rice

Edited by AkiEiyuu