Round 1: Writes and Misc! Read post first! (Multiple choice)

Scribbles 2015 Writes and Misc Elimination Round  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Choose the Writes entries you like the most.

• TALLY. PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS.
    • Actually SMT x FE
    • After the War of Heroes
    • Catnaps
    • Chained Inside
    • Crimson Flair, Rose Scented Air
    • Deja Vu
    • Do the Gods Listen When We Pray?
    • Everything Went Dark: White Rabbits, White Lies
    • Fire Emblem: Sacrifice
    • Flying Steed Study
    • For the Living
    • Forging Bonds
    • Go to Sleep, Marx!
    • Hope Never Dies
    • I Now Pronounce You Man and Tree
    • It Never Occurred to Me to Give This a Title
    • Lissa Emblem: The Verge of History
    • Lord of Renais
    • On the Plains
    • Rebirth VI
    • Second Chance
    • The Adventures of the Crimean Liberation Army
    • The Answer
    • The Beautiful Princess of Peerless Beauty
    • The Car of Legend
    • The Destruction of the Taliver Bandits
    • The Dragon's Gate Beckons
    • The Impossible Choice
    • The Last Order
    • The Mirror's Fate
    • The New Dark Dragon
    • The New Fang
    • The Paradox Child
    • The Path Thereafter
    • The Question of Peace
    • The Sinner and the Saint
    • To the Skirt Chasers of Fire Emblem
    • Tools of War
    • Unshakable Faith from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Musical
    • Verdant Crimson
  2. 2. Choose the Misc entries you like the most.

• Amiibo Paint Jobs
    • Anna Cosplay
    • Aqua Song's New Arrangement
    • Eliwood and Ninian
    • Fan-made OC OOAK Heron Doll
    • Fates T-Shirts!
    • Fates Winter Gear! Don't let a little snow and ice decide your fate.
    • FE6 25th Anniversary GBA SP Paint
    • Fire Emblem Medley
    • Fire Emblem SNES Tribute Arrangement
    • Grima Sculpture
    • Handmade Tactician Coat
    • New FE Ideas
    • Origami Grima
    • Paladin Cosplay
    • Robin and Robin Bring the Thunder
    • Sack Aqua
    • SMT Q FE Opening
    • Studying the Art of Spellcasting
    • The Fire Emblem
    • The Journey
    • Twin Road Medley

Hi! Welcome to the first round of voting for the Scribbles event. The top 25 of this poll will move on to the final round to determine the top 10.

Find all of the written submissions in the Writes section of the Scribbles forum!

PAGE 1

PAGE 2

--

Find all of the Misc submissions in the Miscellaneous section of the Scribbles forum!

PAGE 1

--------

NOTES

- Users registered after February 5th, 2PM PST will have their votes removed from the final tally. While this might seem extreme, it's the best way to prevent any antics from messing with the event results. If a submission were to win because a bunch of people signed up and spammed votes for it, there would always be suspicion among other participants. If you're new, feel free to post in the submissions' thread to show your support for the artists, writers and craftsmen regardless.

- In this first round of voting, you'll be able to vote for as many submissions as you would like to see move on.

- Make sure you vote for the first option when casting your vote, as it will allow us to tally the votes much easier for this round.

- Submission name changes will no longer be accepted.

- This voting phase will last until the 10th of February. Don't feel obligated to vote right away, if you need more time to check out the submissions.

- For Writes and Misc, the top 25 between them will move to the final round.

- No voting for yourself.

Edited by Tangerine

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, though either or is fine. I just put two there in case some people only vote for misc or writes.

Edit: But it looks like people are voting for the one in writes even if they aren't voting in writes, so I'll just remove the second to avoid confusing people lol.

Edited by Tangerine

i didn't vote for writes but i still had to vote in the tally for writes jsyk boss

AHEM!

You are missing out on some amazing stories.

Speaking of stories, go read 'em. Read those from a familiar universe. Read those from an unfamiliar game. Then read the rest of the entries.

EDIT: I voted for roughly the same amount of written entries that I did for drawings, so that should give you, dear reader, a rough idea of how good the written pieces are.

Edited by eclipse

...No vote for me...

(Crushed by despair)

...Anyway, there seems to be a huge gap between the contestants: There are those over 30 or 40, and others less than 10.

Edited by False Prophet

...No vote for me...

(Crushed by despair)

...Anyway, there seems to be a huge gap between the contestants: There are those over 30 or 40, and others less than 10.

I don't have any vote too, welcome to the club xD.

But don't worry, all the stories are incredible but not everyone can win the first round.

Unless I'm mistaken, the ''TALLY. PLZ VOTE FOR THIS.'' is a joke since we have unlimited votes (and there's no story with this as a title).

Edited by Nym

The tally is for having a single option with all of the names listed so we can monitor the votes. It was implemented poorly in this round though, there's a better way to do it as I've recently discovered.

A little note to those disappointed with the amount of votes their entry received:

yeah, it can be a little disappointing to not do as well as you would have hoped, but don't let that discourage you from creating! Not getting tons of recognition doesn't detract from all the hard work spent on your entry, so be proud! I was nervous about entering the contest myself (and have only got one vote so far), but I'm glad I did. Thanks to this contest, I was inspired to start creating again and even worked up the courage to start an art thread here on SF. So yeah, my entry didn't do very well, but that helped encourage me to to try to do better. Continue creating, sharing your work (and don't be afraid to take a little constructive criticism), and overall having fun doing what you do!

A little note to those disappointed with the amount of votes their entry received:

yeah, it can be a little disappointing to not do as well as you would have hoped, but don't let that discourage you from creating! Not getting tons of recognition doesn't detract from all the hard work spent on your entry, so be proud! I was nervous about entering the contest myself (and have only got one vote so far), but I'm glad I did. Thanks to this contest, I was inspired to start creating again and even worked up the courage to start an art thread here on SF. So yeah, my entry didn't do very well, but that helped encourage me to to try to do better. Continue creating, sharing your work (and don't be afraid to take a little constructive criticism), and overall having fun doing what you do!

It's. . .VERY complicated. I'll explain this via PM, if you're interested.

are you kidding? Im chuffed to receive votes on mine! I get all warm and fuzzy. Even if it was one vote, i get happy someone liked my story. of course im not in it to win it.

But everyone isnt me.

The voting is hard, no matter what. All these hella good entries and so much effort. I wanted all of them to win

It's. . .VERY complicated. I'll explain this via PM, if you're interested.

I don't even know which story is his but now you have me interested in your explanation!

So vote everyone :P:

This is unlimited voting, so just vote for whoever you want to see move on to the next round, even if it's more than 25 entries across both Misc. and Writes.

I don't even know which story is his but now you have me interested in your explanation!

He said which one was his in his own fic. . .

Edited by eclipse

So vote everyone :P:

This is unlimited voting, so just vote for whoever you want to see move on to the next round, even if it's more than 25 entries across both Misc. and Writes.

He said which one was his in his own fic. . .

I gathered since you know which one it is but I personally don't know. I might have read it and forgot his comment declaring ownership (since I'm not really taking into account who wrote yet at least during the competition) or I might not have got to it yet (since there are a tonne of entries!) but regardless, your interaction here has made me curious of your opinion.