156 members have voted

1. 1. Which game(s) are you getting?

• Birthright
    • Conquest
    • Birthright + Conquest
    • Birthright + Revelation
    • Conquest + Revelation
    • All Three

Going for Conquest because of gameplay (really don't care about the story)

Then I'll probably buy Revelations when I get bored of that

Got the special edition, myself. Already paid off and waiting for it at this point.

And it was a close call. I snatched the last copy in the store's database. I felt so bad for the girl behind me when she heard the clerk telling me that.

I just paid off my special edition last night. I'll be starting with Hoshido to get used to the mechanics, I'll play Conquest for the gameplay, and then I'll finish off with Revelations for my main My Castle file.

what exactly do you mean by "relationship aspects"?

i'll probably play all three eventually, but for now I'm just gonna get conquest because the gameplay looks better (even though I like some of the hoshido characters more) and then just wait for the other to be cheap before I get it. maybe i'll get revelation too at some point but probably not for a while.

I've been avoiding any spoilers for fate since I've heard it was announced, so I haven't been looking into how each game plays. What's wrong with revelations though? Don't all three games have the same gameplay? Revelations doesn't have some weird mechanic or anything like that does it?

I've been avoiding any spoilers for fate since I've heard it was announced, so I haven't been looking into how each game plays. What's wrong with revelations though? Don't all three games have the same gameplay? Revelations doesn't have some weird mechanic or anything like that does it?

Conquest is harder(Normal mode being comparable to Birthright hard mode)and has more varied maps and mission types, and you can't grind for money/exp without DLC. Birthright is easier, you can grind for money/exp without DLC, and while the maps are still varied IIRC the mission types aren't as much. Revelations is a middle ground between the two. I don't know the specifics though.

Conquest is harder(Normal mode being comparable to Birthright hard mode)and has more varied maps and mission types, and you can't grind for money/exp without DLC. Birthright is easier, you can grind for money/exp without DLC, and while the maps are still varied IIRC the mission types aren't as much. Revelations is a middle ground between the two. I don't know the specifics though.

Alright. I'm really going to enjoy conquest then :) I can't wait!!

Revelation's maps have more gimmicks compared to the others. For example, there is a map similar to Fog of War (It's chapter 7, and you can see some of it if you watch GameXplain's stream).