Ammibo Exclusive Content?

Rezzy

Iunno where you people live, but even with the mythical restocks of Marth and Ike I have never seen them in my life. Meanwhile, Robin and Lucina never got an NA restock so I went ahead and imported them from Australia. Even with shipping they only cost me $26 total (tho it did take 20 days for them to arrive). There are ways to get them for cheaper than before, but in the case of the Fire Emblem amiibo, I still very so much believe there is a shortage of them in NA. Maybe not as bad a once were, but still not exactly easy to find them. I don't have Marth or Ike but considering my area's ability to stock FE amiibo I'll probably import them from Australia along with Roy if Fates gets patched for him.

Edited by ladyfoster

There isn't an Amiibo shortage anymore, that's old news. I see Ike in every GameStop I walk into these days. I've seen a lot of Marths too. No Robin or Lucina though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, Amiibo prices on Amazon and other such sites have dropped a lot. Even Robin and Lucina are fairly cheap.

It's nice that I've saw a couple of Lucas's (Gamestop) as I would be for certain that he'd be gone for sure! Cuz, Mother 3=w1n and a high tier smash character. Wayyy above Ness.

Don't import Marth!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-marth/8887016.p?id=1219375119687&skuId=8887016

He's still in stock on Best Buy's website!

Nice to know that the amiibo issues have been resolved for sometime!

Oh forgot about them.

Also, if they are the shop keeper in the armoury, they sell replica versions of their weapons that are not as powerful, but still good.

Speaking of the replica versions, is it possible to buy more than one of copy of each the replicas for forging purposes? Or are you restricted to one of each per playthrough?

Speaking of the replica versions, is it possible to buy more than one of copy of each the replicas for forging purposes? Or are you restricted to one of each per playthrough?

I don't know. I think it may be one per chapter, and that is if they are the one in the armoury. In fact, I don't even think they can be forged.