Cipher Series 5 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: August 13: September Marker Cards

Kirie

Images of the promotional sleeves included in the S5 booster boxes have also now been shown on AmiAmi:

jUxQPjR.jpgaHTap7x.jpg

The AmiAmi listing also says the booster boxes will include:

-1st anniversary commemorating reprint card (holo processed) x1 (total of 2 types)

Reprint card of either "Shifuku no Ouji, Mars" or "Seigi wo Tsuranuku Ouji, Kuromi" is included as bonus.

Which are likely going to be new art reprints of Chrom and Marth cards from S1, though I'm not sure which ones.

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Roy, Micaiah, Lilina, and Soren sleeves are now available for purchase on AmiAmi as of yesterday. Already placed my order for the Lilina ones to match my playmat

Yeah, they've been up for a few days now. I mentioned that in my news post on the FP but I forgot to update the OP of this thread with the links; too much stuff to keep in mind! >.< I'm getting it updated now.

Yeah, current precedent is a little over a month before release. We'll be sure to share cards here as soon as they're posted, though. :)

Hurray! That's before my trip so I'll be able to screencap and summarize again for sure. So glad for that. I was really afraid it might have ended up being the week later.

Whoa, if there's an RD Soren card, there has to be an RD Ike eventually! ...Right? I REALLY wanna see that!

RD Ike is incredibly likely to be released in Series 5, since he's a main character and all and Cipher doesn't seem to mind reprinting popular characters. He'll probably get another SR, too (I'm hoping, anyway).

Oh yeah, you're right about that! And if that one Famitsu poll is anything to go by, Ike is the most popular FE character in Japan (he got 1ST PLACE!! :D). I SO can't wait to see this card, RD Ike is so hot. <3

RD Elincia is confirmed as well (and IIRC has the SR border), I'd expect only RD Ike and Soren to get a SR as well (just because Micaiah, Sothe and one other RDer is probably getting an SR slot).

Edited by Draxal

Yeah, Elincia was shown off as a 3rd Tier, so it's incredibly likely she'll be another SR, too. I'm not sure if Soren will get another SR instead of just an R, though; as much as I love him, does he really warrant 2 SRs? Then again, I thought the same thing about Cordelia, so who knows. >_>

I'm not a huge fan of PoR/RD (I found PoR to be incredibly slow and I was really put off about the furry influence at that time); but I can't deny that Soren has a pretty large fandom (mind you alot of is because of Ike).

The only thing that shocked me about Cordelia getting another SR, was that Owain didn't get one either.

I don't think Soren is going to be an SR card, there are only 6 to go around for the RD set and they need to make room for some new characters.

Here's my educated guess on who's going to claim their "SR" spot in Series 5:

1. Micaiah (obv)

2. Sothe

3. Ike (obv)

4. Elincia

5. Ashera

6. Either Sephiran or Zelgius

don't forget that there will be more laguz royals, so one of them (most likely Kurthnaga or Nahla) may get an SR.

I doubt that Ashera or Yune will get their own cards (none of the other 'gods' have)