The "blow to wake up spouse" minigame might still be in

Hunter Nightblood

It has not.

The poster says they are friends with someone who has a review copy. So... take this with a grain of salt.

Fixed it to fit your profile pic.

If I remember correctly, the blow text in the fan patch said something different, so it might be legit.

I'll believe it when I see it for myself. But I could understand interactions like that being limited to your spouse in game. It may not be rubbing but it seems like a good thing to leave in that makes your interactions with your spouse more unique and personal.

Wasn't there something about how the skinship was going to be more lewd, but was limited to spouses initially? What if they're doing a combination of the Japanese skinship with pre-skinship? Where we get to do the skinship stuff with our spouses?

Haha

I know for a fact that the English version says 'once you are married, you can do other things' so the blowing thing might still be in. It's possible.

well it's possible but I mean

does this guy really just have an unnamed friend who has a review copy

he could at least give his name and how/why he has it

i'm not doubting that it's not there in fact I feel like it probably is considering what they said but "my friend has a review copy" just sounds really dumb

well it's possible but I mean

does this guy really just have an unnamed friend who has a review copy

he could at least give his name and how/why he has it

i'm not doubting that it's not there in fact I feel like it probably is considering what they said but "my friend has a review copy" just sounds really dumb

Oh sorry! I was agreeing with you, my second statement was separate. I'm going to edit my first response to be more specific.

Yeah, that does sound ridiculous. I'm so sorry, that sounded really rude of me to laugh at you if that's how I came off...

Edited by PopteenPrincess

I hope this means that skinship still has a chance (Probably grasping at straws but I don't see why it should be excluded for your spouse).

Oh my god, the jokes just write themselves

they weren't even trying

i mean, they could have said "blow into the mic to cool them off" but instead we got "blow gently"

and then to make matters worse we also have "blow harder next time" I mean c'mon now