The "Proper" Way To Do What the Above Poster Says

Randoman

To replace the pitcher with a fully automated ball-launching machine, firing at least eight baseballs at you per second. That way, one can easily impress the audience with both suspense and nontraditional entertainment as you are either to hit the balls away so your team can run through all the bases or you are to feel the impending doom of being subjected by the wrath of a hundred baseballs.

The proper way to rule the entire world is...

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...to get a useless degree first. Then you start flame on twitter. That takes time so you better have enough sock puppet accounts at first or bots to spread it. It does not mean you have to agree with yourself. You just need to rally a lot of people either with you or against you. After that, when your flaming ground is established, you start taking huge donations. With money, you publish a highly controversial book that is pretty much only you citing your past tweets. With that done, there is a chance you appear on the national TV. From there, you get into politics or extreme groups, brainwash people, make them vote for you, you start calling the shots, name yourself the Holy Emperor of Men, invest into bio-weapons, build a throne that will support your life for all eternity and finally take over with a huge army or engineered super humans backed by Google.

The proper way to type stupid posts is...

...to build a giant straw and threaten the world that you will suck out all air on Earth by placing one end in outer space.

The proper way of raising your kids is...

Edited by MadJak91

5 minutes ago, MadJak91 said:

...to build a giant straw and threaten the world that you will suck out all air on Earth by placing one end in outer space.

The proper way of raising your kids is...

To remember to feed them once a week and water then every 2 days.

the proper way to farm for EXP is...

Turn all the country's inhabitants into bears. Said country better have a lot of woods, or else the inhabitants would refuse to go number 2 and block themselves up and die.

The proper way to choose a smartphone is...

...to convince them it is for experiments related to gravitational pull and velocity and their possible sacrifice is going to be well documented in scientific papers once you become famous.

The proper way to start a coup is...

7 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Or he just looked it up.

Haha, oh u! I can say for myself that I did not but sure, I have no online proof! :D
Whether it also comes from the German word for a window, Fenster, that I do not know...

...to reset your game four hours until you are satisfied with your IVs and EVs and then you waste play for absurd amount of hours so you have the objectively absolutely genetically one-of-a-kind team!!

Ottokar was skipped so: ...to rely on the statistics that many people survived falls from big heights. Even kids who climbed and fell through a window a few floors high up.

The proper way to conquer the galaxy is...

Edited by MadJak91

6 hours ago, MadJak91 said:

Haha, oh u! I can say for myself that I did not but sure, I have no online proof! :D
Whether it also comes from the German word for a window, Fenster, that I do not know...

...to reset your game four hours until you are satisfied with your IVs and EVs and then you waste play for absurd amount of hours so you have the objectively absolutely genetically one-of-a-kind team!!

Ottokar was skipped so: ...to rely on the statistics that many people survived falls from big heights. Even kids who climbed and fell through a window a few floors high up.

To kidnap princess peach.

the proper way to beat Cynthia's garchomp is...

to import a level 100 Rhydon from Ruby and have him use Horn Drill.

8 hours ago, MadJak91 said:

Heh, don't worry, I believe you.

Also, Ottokar wasn't skipped; the video was my response to his statement.

The proper way to juggle is...

18 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Also, Ottokar wasn't skipped; the video was my response to his statement.

I am dumb. The spolier over the video blends with the quote box. I see. Apologies!

...to proudly serve the superior fast food chain! If you are the manager then make sure you walk around and joke and make sure everyone feels like a freaking hero of the state!

The proper way to pick a waifu is...

Edited by MadJak91

Put chocolate milk on it and just drink the milk and leave the soggy cereal bowl in the sink for someone else to deal with.

The proper way to catch a pedophile in the act is...

• 2 weeks later...