The "Proper" Way To Do What the Above Poster Says

Randoman

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

The proper way to necromance a forum game is...

To play Neo Scavenger, remember what fast and slow metabolism does (the only negative trait with a positive effect for the former, and vice versa for the latter), and remember "Hey! Didn't that 'proper way' forum game stop for some reason with the topic about Mexican food that nobody wanted to answer? The one that came right after someone gave an excellent though probably not socially or legally appropriate response to how one should react to a racist joke? I think this could weasel out of the question and get the topic moving again!"

That was rearranged for dramatic effect. In truth, it was more along the lines of "Searching up random words to pass the time at Diary Queen and... oh, right, that thread exists. Outside of somehow eating the food quickly, I don't really have an idea of how to continue the thre- wait a second!, I have an idea!" And thus my getting back into playing Neo Scavenger paid off. By the way, first time I've died of dehydration and Sepsis in the game (my very first death was hypothermia, which is this games dysentery).

I also forgot how many images I put on the previous page...

9 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

The proper way to dress for success is...

To wear a suit of armor everywhere you go.

The proper way to reference something old/obscure is...

...to assemble whatever food you on hand into a makeshift broom and use that. So if you have french fries and hot dogs, you use the fries as your broom's head, and assemble the hotdogs into the stick, making a glue out of condiments to hold it all together.

The proper way to use an umbrella is...

To ride the top of a taxi, and jump between the roofs of cars as you make your way to work. Hanging on to the outside of a train or a plane is optional.

The proper way to use electricity powers is...