Azura's Singing and Let's Play Videos

Big Klingy

(Heads-up, my Youtube video series for this game is planned to be a blind run, so please don't post spoilers)

It's probably a little too early for anyone to answer this, but I had a concern involving posting Youtube videos of this game.

Many videos of the lyrical version of Lost In Thoughts All Along, the Smash Bros version, get their audio muted on Youtube unless they do something like play it at half speed. This leads me to worry about the cutscenes containing Azura singing might result in audio being silenced too. I'm not sure though, but I don't want to take any risks. I hear that sometimes the policy with lyrical songs in game footage is that they're okay as long as there's constant commentary over it... though I really don't want to ruin the Azura singing cutscenes by talking over them. (The other issue is that, besides Chapter 5, I don't know which chapters Azura even does sing in, and I don't want to know)

I know GameXplain has footage of Chapter 5. I'm avoiding spoilers so I haven't watched it, but I have heard Azura sings during that chapter. Yet I presume that video was fine, even with no commentary. So MAYBE these cutscenes are okay? And it's just the Smash song that has issues?

I think some Youtubers have started video series on this game early, from what I've seen, so how did it work for them?

The singing in Chapter 5 isn't that much (only a couple lines); later on, a much larger part of the song is used.

EDIT: Of course, there are uploads of the Japanese cutscenes containing it that have hundreds of thousands of views that haven't been taken down, so maybe Smash is a special case because it uses most of the song?

Edited by The DanMan

Smash uses the full song. The song you hear in the cutscenes is a variation of the full song, so it should be fine to upload. Just to be safe claim no copyright infringement intended (or something like "I don't own this", etc) on the video description or something lol.

Edit: I doubt they'd even say anything about it since it's in the game, but you could try to commentate over the song or mute it out would be better.

Edited by Jin

AbdallahSmash hasn't been muted for his uploads of parts of Azura's song. I think you should be in the clear for uploading it during Fates LPs as long as you make sure to do what Jin said.