Amiibo

BruceLee

Wondering what the benefits are for using the fire emblem Amiibo's. Do you only get the characters or do they bring some items with them? And are the units themselves worth it?

I'm curious as to how many people will use them.

Edited by BruceLee

They are all cool. The amiibo have their own voice actors and they are special characters. No support sadly.

Ike- Divine Ragnell

Marth- Divine Falchion

Lucina- Parallel Falchion

Robin- Thoron

These are their own exclusive weapons and only then can use it. They also give you custom acessories. I will use them for sure. Ike is the one that I like the most and I like the others to, but Ike is my favorite.

Edited by Radiance

I think they are pretty useful to use and pretty cool! Can't wait to use my Marth and Roy (whenever Roy comes, and assuming Roy is compatible with the game) :^_^:

Edited by Jin

They are all cool. The amiibo have their own voice actors and they are special characters. No support sadly.

Ike- Divine Ragnell

Marth- Divine Falchion

Robin- Thoron

These are their own exclusive weapons and only then can use it. They also give you custom acessories. I will use them for sure. Ike is the one that I like the most and I like the others to, but Ike is my favorite.

Tier wise...

utANXO.jpg

eRD4Ob.jpg

1. Lucina-For her good Speed and Res. The Cipher Lucina has a higher Str cap by 2.

8QC1FW.jpg

CjfAic.jpg

2. Marth-For his good Speed having access to Speed Drain and Duel Support. Can recover 10 with his personnel only needing to give him Concoctions and Elixirs. Unfortunately, he suffers from growing Res like in his games, but the Cipher Marth gets more Res.

ADnwnn.jpg

3. Ike-He suffers from getting some Speed and Res. He should be a Dread Fighter and nothing more. Plus the second skill in it for him will be helpful.

WonUxG.jpg

4.Robin-He needs Speed +2 for his bad speed that he has...otherwise he has probably the best Personnel weapon.

Was lucky enough to get my hands on all of the FE Amiibos so far (Marth and Ike were gifts from a Amiibo hunting friend, managed to get Robin and Lucina on release and I have Roy preordered), so I can't wait to use them. What I am wondering is if their classes are gender locked; especially Grandmaster, which wasn't before.... :\

Also, what the hell is the Corrin amiibo going to do...?

I myself am considering getting Marth and Lucina's amiibo's because i really like their classes. I love Ike in his own FE games and Smash, but not so much in Fates.

Ike- Divine Ragnell

Marth- Divine Falchion

Robin- Thoron

What kind of accessories? And does that mean they will have their english voices from Smash?

I think they are pretty useful to use and pretty cool! Can't wait to use my Marth and Roy (whenever Roy comes, and assuming Roy is compatible with the game) :^_^:

I don't think Roy is compatible i'm afraid.

Edited by BruceLee

I don't think Roy is compatible i'm afraid.

I'd be sad :/

But it'd be so stupid if they can't add him, all they need to do is make a patch for the game or something lol.

Edited by Jin

Was lucky enough to get my hands on all of the FE Amiibos so far (Marth and Ike were gifts from a Amiibo hunting friend, managed to get Robin and Lucina on release and I have Roy preordered), so I can't wait to use them. What I am wondering is if their classes are gender locked; especially Grandmaster, which wasn't before.... :\

Also, what the hell is the Corrin amiibo going to do...?

According to the Fire Emblem Wikia, Marth, Ike, and Robin's classes are male-only and Lucina's is female-only....

Out of the four Fire Emblem amiibo out currently, the easiest one to come across in my area is probably Marth. The Best Buy I go to often has like 15 Marth amiibo.

I'd be sad :/

But it'd be so stupid if they can't add him, all they need to do is make a patch for the game or something lol.

They'd also have to design a model, class type, and portraits for him, not to mention hire voice actors.

I'd like to see them keep this idea, though, and make the next FE game be compatible with all six FE amiibos and Captain Falcon.

They'd also have to design a model, class type, and portraits for him, not to mention hire voice actors.

I'd like to see them keep this idea, though, and make the next FE game be compatible with all six FE amiibos and Captain Falcon.

Yeah, I wonder what class they'd choose. (I really hope they add him because I want an updated portrait!)

If I had to get any one amiibo, it'd probably be Ike, since I like the Vanguard class, and the "Encounter with Awakening" DLC means you can reclass unites into Great Lords and Lodestars, so getting Marth or Lucina amiibo's seems redundant.

If I had to get any one amiibo, it'd probably be Ike, since I like the Vanguard class, and the "Encounter with Awakening" DLC means you can reclass unites into Great Lords and Lodestars, so getting Marth or Lucina amiibo's seems redundant.

You only get one Great Lord and Lodestar per playthrough though. I want more :p

The amiibos don't give you the reclass items, just so you know. You only get the Vanguard class via the Vanguard's Dawn DLC.

Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina are all just bonus units that come in DLC classes without the need for the corresponding DLC.

Anyone have pictures of the extra accessories that come with the amiibo? I know I saw one of the corrins in a video wearing marth's suit.

Marth's Suit isn't an accessory, it's the costume characters wear when they're in the Lodestar class which is Marths class.