[Team If] Fire Emblem Fates - Content Restoration (v1.3) (PLEASE READ OP)

luyairis

sorry if this is a stupid question but is the undub these things?

- Fan Translation:

- Japanese VA:

So all thats left is the names and petting?

The undub is removing the english dub, replacing it with Japanese audio files, so just the Japanese VA section. Fan Translation would be the script with all the fan translation text. So what's left is names, fan translation, and petting.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Definitely going to get the undub and finally get Effie off the bench in my Conquest runs

I assume the subtitles are untouched? Have you guys fucked with them at all or are they too buried in code to bother?

Edited by Katsu

Applying the undub patch to test it out, when trying to select the patch folder it tells me the patch folder has either too many subfolders or too few. Taking the exe folder (with the banner and icon .bin files) from the Japanese patch and putting them in this one made it accept it though. Who knows what may happen.

In retrospect, I probably could have just made the folder without transferring the patch files inside it.

Edited by powermad80

So what's up with the missing xorpad? Is there a way to get the xorpad

Getting the xorpads is up to you. Generate them using the guide in the OP (might be just in the one for the Japanese version patch, either way the guide is out there). Need to be all dumped with Decrypt9, there should be 7 files I think.

What if I just decrypt the whole .3ds file and patch it?

EDIT: Sorry for double posting, not sure how to delete a post

Not exactly sure what you mean by that, to patch you need xorpads, and to get those you decrypt the ROM.

Hmm so I did put the suggested files in the root (slot keys), still didn't work (only 2 xorpads generated).

Any ideas?

That's weird, do you have a standard CFW setup? I just had to load up the Decrypt9 on my ReiNand N3DS and it generated all of them without a fuss. What's your setup?

Question: Suppose you do stuff with content, but then want to try online stuff. Can problems be avoided so long as patching is turned off and things like swimsuits that should not be here are unequipped?

Pretty much. Just don't use any online features on a save file that you've used patches that restore items and such content on. So the swimsuits, basically.

Also here a warning for afew people incase they ever run into this problem which i ran into.

For some odd reason having python 2.7 64 bit version would not allow the ncchinfo_gen to create the .bin file.

I ended using CIA Converter and it lead me to only 2 files lacking the x7 files.(It only created a 1kb .bin files while the one from ncchinfo_gen created a 2kb .bin file.)

So in anyways never ever use python 2.7 64 bits Just go for the 32 bits version(86 without 64)

I hope this can save other ppl times while i wasted my entire 5hours searching for answers.

Here is link to HANS rom for Fire emblem If Special edition USA with currently available swimsuit patch

(links)

Note that undub is not from this thread.

I hope no one minds that.

Delete your post, immediately. Piracy is not tolerated by the group OR Serenes Forest. Posting links from ROM sites is forbidden on Serenes Forest.

Delete your post, immediately. Piracy is not tolerated by the group OR Serenes Forest. Posting links from ROM sites is forbidden on Serenes Forest.

These are HANS roms that are not games itself so i believed it wouldn't be considered as piracy.

Anyway, ok, sorry about that.

Just in case i'll add:

HANS roms cannot be used without original game in any case.

They are just patches

Edited by Douman

Hello,

I have a Eur new 3ds Ver. 9.0.0-20E with RxTools 3.0 running RX-E 10.6.0-31E.
I'm installed a patched cia special edition of of Fire emblem If via FBI on my emunand.

I was wondering if I am able to access online features as I am keep receiving the error code 002-0120.
It says I need a newer software of this version and to download the newest version from Eshop. When I access Eshop on my Eur emanand there is no game update.I am puzzled because i thought cias can run online?

Any help would be appreciated.

post-22515-0-62324900-1457811778_thumb.jpg