[Team If] Fire Emblem Fates - Content Restoration (v1.3) (PLEASE READ OP)

luyairis

You can run NTR CFW on top of Rxtools or ReiNand CFW on EmuNand using the boot NTR CIA.

Which is what I use to be on the latest firmware, while still being able to do stuff like patching or running the New 3ds in New 3ds game cpu mode (the CPU speed they use for games like Xenoblade 3d)

So yeah, cubic ninja or other cfw by downgrade.

Edited by shadowofchaos

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you can't patch digital until HANS get's an update? Well, I'll be waiting, then. Is there a place where I can check for updates on HANS? Thanks!

I think you can patch digital games with HANS, you can feel free to try it. It doesn't hurt your 3DS in any way since it's homebrew.

I can't test it and answer it for you because I'm a CFW user.

I think you can patch digital games with HANS, you can feel free to try it. It doesn't hurt your 3DS in any way since it's homebrew.

I can't test it and answer it for you because I'm a CFW user.

I also recall Smealum saying that the next release for the homebrew launcher would be delayed until he figures out how to get HANS to patch update data.

Edited by Merik2013

Hello again, managed to install everything. I didn't get something from the OP though, does this patch only add swimsuits and the japanese voices? Or does it add the fan translation?

The patch adds whatever patch you downloaded, lol.

And the fan-translation is not available as of yet.

The patch adds whatever patch you downloaded, lol.

And the fan-translation is not available as of yet.

Hm, remembering the question I asked earlier, since names in dialogue are hard-coded in, does that mean the name patch will release alongside the general script patch?

General script patch?

Ah, I meant the patch for the fan translation script over the localization script, but it seems today's release answers that question for me.

In related news, hot damn! I can switch over the the western release and play with my friends now!

Hello, just asking if there is anyway the undub will sync when using amie?

We're having trouble getting Amie to work. If it does, we'll try and use the English voices (by not even touching that), and it should be okay. If not, well, Japanese voices + no matchup it is for then.

We're having trouble getting Amie to work. If it does, we'll try and use the English voices (by not even touching that), and it should be okay. If not, well, Japanese voices + no matchup it is for then.

Sorry, what exactly is going on with amie? Is it working with english voices but not with undub?

Hello! I was having the same problem as the poster before me, I solved it by reinstalling python 2.7 (I installed the 64 bit version), and now I have all 7 xorpads. However, when I select Validate Xorpads, I get: "Provided ROMFS or ROMFS Xorpad is invalid.". What should I do?

I'm getting this issue as well. Any ideas? Tried raw dumped ROMFS, decrypted ROMFS, Decrypt9WIP Xorpads, Decrypt9UI Xorpads, via both 1kb ncchinfo gen'd from SimpleCIA and 2kb ncchinfo gen'd from Decrypt9 script, all failed.

I found somewhere a download to a .romfs including the restoration of swimsuit, Japanese audio, and applying the fan translation for the English version.

It seems to work fine except that save file names appear blank, other than that everything appears to look as if it was the fan translation. It's interesting in that it has the supports that weren't translated in the fan translation as the English localized supports, but the ones that were translated are the ones from the fan translation. It has Japanese text in some places such as the story summaries on the map and a few places in My Castle so I know it's not just the localized English text.

I don't know where this patch comes from, just had a mega download link, I'm guessing this is unofficial? Whoever made it, it's great as far as I'm concerned, all I really need aside from the save name error really.

Edited by XaosLogos

You can run NTR CFW on top of Rxtools or ReiNand CFW on EmuNand using the boot NTR CIA.

Which is what I use to be on the latest firmware, while still being able to do stuff like patching or running the New 3ds in New 3ds game cpu mode (the CPU speed they use for games like Xenoblade 3d)

So yeah, cubic ninja or other cfw by downgrade.

Cool. I don't have or plan to get cubic ninja but I do want to setup my n3ds like yours. What are the steps to doing that? It's pretty hard to understand for a 3ds tech newbie.

is it okay to give out the swimsuits for other castle that doesn't have the patch?

that's literally impossible. You'd end up giving them something else entirely. that patch completely swaps around the item list. Furthermore, the swimsuits aren't so much locked out in the localized release as much as they were completely stripped out of the game's code. Edited by Merik2013

I found somewhere a download to a .romfs including the restoration of swimsuit, Japanese audio, and applying the fan translation for the English version.

It seems to work fine except that save file names appear blank, other than that everything appears to look as if it was the fan translation. It's interesting in that it has the supports that weren't translated in the fan translation as the English localized supports, but the ones that were translated are the ones from the fan translation. It has Japanese text in some places such as the story summaries on the map and a few places in My Castle so I know it's not just the localized English text.

I don't know where this patch comes from, just had a mega download link, I'm guessing this is unofficial? Whoever made it, it's great as far as I'm concerned, all I really need aside from the save name error really.

Does it have amie restoration?

that;s literally impossible. You'd end up giving them something else entirely. that patch completely swaps around the item list. Furthermore, the swimsuits aren't so much locked out in the localized release as much as they were completely stripped out of the game's code.

oh so if we give out that swimsuits, they will get other items instead? So what's the missing item in that patch if it swaps around the item list?

Could you PM me that link if you still have it? Would be great to hold onto that for now.