Rena Strober appreciation thread

Thane

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's great you're interacting with us fans like this Rena.

I remember listening to Azura's (or Aqua as she was called) song in the original Japanese trailer and thinking: "This is stunning, I wonder how the English version is going to sound?". And I have to admit your performance really surprised me, it's really great and just as beautiful as the original which is quite a feat when it comes to localized videogames. Especially when it's "smaller" games like the ones from this series we all love so much.

That was such a beautiful voice and outstanding singing. Im really happy that we were able to support her and keep continuing that support. Thank you for singing and being a part of our Fire Emblem community.

I've watched your glorious singing again and something caught my interest.

A big thank you to WingedSouls on YouTube for sending me this beautiful track...

I've been considering singing Lost in Thoughts All Alone for a chorus final, so is there any way I can get ahold of this aforementioned track? Thanks in advance! And if I can't I can always sing Let It Go again...

I

Miss Strober, if it's okay, what's the name of your My Castle/address? If it's alright with you I wouldn't mind giving you items/gifts/visits and the like.

Don't hate me..or tell too many people...but I haven't played the game yet. I don't have a DS so I watch play-throughs on Youtube to learn about the characters and watch the story.

I've watched your glorious singing again and something caught my interest.

I've been considering singing Lost in Thoughts All Alone for a chorus final, so is there any way I can get ahold of this aforementioned track? Thanks in advance! And if I can't I can always sing Let It Go again...

Look up Winged Souls on Youtube. He has all the tracks there!! They're all super pretty.

I haven't posted on this forum in a VERY long time (so long that I only realised I actually had an account when I tried to sign up and my email address was in use...) but I just wanted to say Miss Strober, I haven't played fates yet because I'm a British peasant still waiting my turn, but your rendition of Lost in thoughts all alone is absolutely beautiful. I've heard the song enough times now and I'm super excited to hear it in its context!

Thank you very much!

Miss Strober, if you were to play Fire Emblem Fates, would you see the events of the game through the Avatar's prespective, or more through Azura's perspective?

I

Don't hate me..or tell too many people...but I haven't played the game yet. I don't have a DS so I watch play-throughs on Youtube to learn about the characters and watch the story.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Someone get this woman a 3DS! Pronto!

I

Miss Strober why would we hate you for that? It's completely fine~

Look up Winged Souls on Youtube. He has all the tracks there!! They're all super pretty.

Thanks again (and they are super pretty)! In hindsight I probably should have looked up Winged Souls in the first place, but I guess that I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to post in this thread again. Though now I can tell all of my friends that Azura's great VA answered one of my questions~

I

You can have my old 3DS if you want...

*reads first page* Seriously? People complained/hated on her? Why? -_-

I'm sure anyone who performs has to deal with people being buttholes...so I'm sure she already knows not to listen to those idiots. But anyway...I didn't hear of her until her role as Azura, so I really can't say much about her other roles and her career in general, but I do think she did an awesome job! Anyone with musical talent is awesome to me, since I have none. Seriously once I tried to make a cover of Lost in Thoughts All Alone and it sounded like crap, I can't...sing those high notes...to put it in perspective when I lived at my parents' the dog howled outside and my dad legit thought it was me singing. That was after he came in my room and jokingly asked me if I was skinning a cat. Ahem...

Her actually going on a fansite to talk to fans, and doing those charities, well, that makes her even more awesome. You go girl!