Rena Strober appreciation thread

Thane

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are awesome!! Thanks so much! I think I'll disable the comments but keep it public. That way people will know it's meant for enjoyment and not tearing apart.

Hopefully I'll get to it this weekend. I want it to be the best I can make it...and unfortunately, I'm a perfectionist.

Thanks again!

Rena

I can't wait to hear it! I've been listening to that song a lot, it's probably my favorite song of all time now! XD I even have it entirely memorized! :D

Have you been playing Fates? How's the game so far? What path did you choose? How does it feel to hear your voice from Azura? I'm really curious!

IMO, while I think that the Japanese version of "Hitori Omoi" is better, the English version of "End of All" is just too freaking good, and Rena Strober's voice I feel fit the tone of the song better than Renka's. Best Endgame track.

Edited by The Geek

I've been enamored with Lost in Thoughts All Alone since I first heard it (which could variably be the E3 2015 trailer or Smash). Looking forward to hearing your best effort! Though of course, I'm pretty sure that it's impossible for your singing to be any less than perfect, but be sure to do your best and enjoy yourself too.

(P.S. As a singer myself, I'm also very impressed by your vocal range. When I first heard Azura's Nohrian song I wasn't sure if someone else was singing or not, though Azura was trying to hide her identity at that time so that was probably the point... Anyway, stellar performance!)

You've got my support too!

I'll be sure to link my 25k subs as well as followers on Tumblr to promote it!

It's seriously nice getting graced by the presence of an FE Celebrity so often when this thread comes up in the "new posts" search.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Hey! Took me a while to see this, I've been kind of busy recently. Let us know when the video gets posted and we'll definitely feature it. I assume you'll be posting in this thread, so I'll keep a lookout :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

Absolutely! I think I'll upload an 'unlisted' video to Youtube and share it with this group to get your blessing...and then make it public. I'm hoping to get to it tomorrow. I've been so busy with work. I also wasn't sure if I could just use PhotoBooth, my iphone 6s or a fancy camera. Part of me wants to keep it casual and use my computer...I look younger on Photobooth for some reason :)

Sounds good, looking forward to it!

I messaged Hima to show them your response to our gift (for people not on twitter: https://twitter.com/RenaStrober/status/727675456074358786 ) and you'll probably make their day when they see it! They were on board as soon as I approached them about it, was nice of you to take the pic! Glad you're happy with it :P:.

Edited by Tangerine

This thread is absolutely heart-warming. Nothing but positivity delivered to a person who was treated so unfairly. I loved Mizz Strober's performance in the game, and it actually makes me curious of the other works people say she's worked on.

And you can bet I'll be among the people in this tread watching that video, Rena. I'm sure it'll be lovely.

I messaged Hima to show them your response to our gift (for people not on twitter: https://twitter.com/RenaStrober/status/727675456074358786 ) and you'll probably make their day when they see it! They were on board as soon as I approached them about it, was nice of you to take the pic! Glad you're happy with it :P:.

Welp, if that chibi Oboro didn't give me diabetes, I definitely have it now.

That's adorable.

This thread is one of the nicest things to happen in any fandom I've been in, rereading the messages here gives me warm fuzzies. I'm also really looking forward to the video! I've been listening to the song a lot lately, it's so soothing to listen to after busy days at work. I'm sure the video will be lovely as well.

This thread is so sweet and nice, it's giving me diabetes. It's wonderful to see the fans treating everything in such a nice way, and for Ms. Strober to be so kind as well! I will be gladly looking forward to the video tomorrow.

I understand that you guys feel bad about prematurely shitting on her (and rightly so) but can we pull back a bit on this? If there's one thing I dislike about Japan is the constant seiyuu wankfest that goes on there and I would hate to see the same happen here with western VA's