Rena Strober appreciation thread

Thane

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Your singing is VERY impressive! Thanks for making the video and sharing it~!

(also, is that a Trails of Cold Steel box I see?)

I see you have a Birthright game copy and you sang the Birthright portion of the song. Are you making your allegiances known? :p

Good job by the way. I really like how you sang the "Birthrights and Love" verse, it was always my favorite verse in the song.

I see you have a Birthright game copy and you sang the Birthright portion of the song. Are you making your allegiances known? :p

Good job by the way. I really like how you sang the "Birthrights and Love" verse, it was always my favorite verse in the song.

Rena has spoken; down with the Nohrian scum!

Well, now I know what I'm going to be listening to all day. And tomorrow, and the day after that...

Anyway, thanks for sharing your amazing singing with us underserving masses fans!

Could be the LE; the US/JP versions have the Birthright cover on the front and Conquest cover on the back.

Anyways, great singing! Very nice overall. Keep it up.

Nice job! I could really hear some of your more theater-esque influences in this version, and it's pretty cool! I don't think I'll get away with singing it like that, but you can and boy it's great! Now if only this stupid cold would clear up so I can get some legit practice in.

That was beautiful. Hearing you sing makes me wish I wouldn't panic when singing live. Last time I had a solo in a play, I freaked out and broke my mic... I had to project the entire song! Anyway, back on topic, you have an amazing voice and I look forward to hearing you in other games, or anything else for that matter!

Could be the LE; the US/JP versions have the Birthright cover on the front and Conquest cover on the back.

It's definitely the Birthright version. The LE version doesn't have the ESRB logo on the Birthright/Conquest cover.

That was beautiful! I love how passionate your singing is - it's so cool to finally hear you singing as yourself, hehe. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! Definitely brightened up my day and made me even more excited about Fates's approaching European release date.

I think she got a special edition from Nintendo, mentioned earlier in the thread somewhere. And if it wasn't specifically said it was the special edition, I'd imagine the big N would give their voice actor that provided a wonderful performance the full experience. Edited by shadowofchaos

Welp, I derped.

It's definitely the Birthright version. The LE version doesn't have the ESRB logo on the Birthright/Conquest cover.

The Special Edition, IIRC (I havent looked at my boxes in forever) has a logo of something where the ESRB logo was. I can't tell if that's actually the ESRB logo.

The Special Edition, IIRC (I havent looked at my boxes in forever) has a logo of something where the ESRB logo was. I can't tell if that's actually the ESRB logo.

The Conquest side has the "Not for Resale" notice. Birthright side has nothing.

The Conquest side has the "Not for Resale" notice. Birthright side has nothing.

I just found my picture of it. So yes, she has the Birthright version then.

Any people want to pool resources and get her Revelations and Conquest via a Nintendo eShop Gift Card?

Edited by shadowofchaos

Wow, that was beautiful! Simply amazing Ms. Strober, thanks for sharing. Hope you show more of your singing in the future.

I love how much passion you put into your singing, Rena! I love it!

And now someone from the forum should sing the next part.

We'll do a collab. I can provide tenor/baritone and record a soft bass separately.

Is there anything I can add that hasn't already been said?

Thank you Rena, for the fabulous performance and your support of the FE community with such amazing patronage!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That was absolutely beautiful Miss Strober ;u;!!!

One of my close friends is going to be dressing up as Azura for a convention and she loves to sing so I will definitely be showing her your cover to hopefully give her a boost of confidence and inspiration!

Again, thank you so much for putting it together! You sound absolutely amazing (your vibrato is so good, can I just say?)!