Rena Strober appreciation thread

Thane

Wow that was very beautiful Rena! It was clever of you to save the rest of the song. Nice job!

now you just have to perform Azura's Nohrian dance! Yes plz yes plz

Edited by Quintessence

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will admit I haven't played the game yet(costs too much for someone with no net income life of a college student) but I don't think I have ever seen a FE voice actor make themselves known to the fan base before. Sad that some people were rude/bad early on, I wish you the best of luck you have an impressive voice!

Ohhhh I'm so glad you did this! Thank you very much for sharing your singing with us, it was so so good - you have such a beautiful voice ;o; It was literally the best thing of today!

If you ever sing the Conquest part of the song too, please let us know! <3

Anyone know where I can get Ms. Strober's versions of the songs? I have the soundtrack, was a little disappointed they didn't add those in.

Just watched the video she posted. Beautiful.

Edited by kcirrot

Wonderful! Amazing! Spectacular! I have to say, your voice is really strong, and I'm surprised I only noticed it now. I would love to see you sing the rest of the song sometime later, especially the Revelations section.

Wonderful, thanks for sharing with us, and for the kind words in the video! I've asked one of our article writers to put something up on our main page, as well as to talk a bit about the kickstarter you started recently in case we can do anything to help out.

Doll looks great on your shelf :P:!

look, boss, reading the forums is for responsible mods, not mods who are shirking their duties because stellaris just came out. i'm lazy!

Wonderful, thanks for sharing with us, and for the kind words in the video! I've asked one of our article writers to put something up on our main page, as well as to talk a bit about the kickstarter you started recently in case we can do anything to help out.

Cool! Tell SF's dad, Elie!

And the mention on the video was nice! Long live Sf yay!

real lovely performance! thanks for sharing it with us

and if I can say as a fashion person, also - your hair is on point, shoutout to that

(I'm a bit late on this; I was busy with yard work and celebrating Mother's Day)

Wow, what a spirited performance! It's clear that Ms. Strober is happier, and I think that her video drives home that point. Only someone who is in a pleasant mood could be so animated in their singing and sing in such a spirited way. And because of that, her singing sounds all the more gorgeous.

You are so kind!! I love all the support and the fact that you'd share that kickstarter is so so so kind! I'm happy to lend my voice to any articles if you need information.

real lovely performance! thanks for sharing it with us

and if I can say as a fashion person, also - your hair is on point, shoutout to that

Thanks!! I had to make sure the curls were being well behaved..otherwise I could look like a crazy redhead :)

Miss Strober, if it's okay, what's the name of your My Castle/address? If it's alright with you I wouldn't mind giving you items/gifts/visits and the like.

You are so kind!! I love all the support and the fact that you'd share that kickstarter is so so so kind! I'm happy to lend my voice to any articles if you need information.

I have a question for you, Ms. Strober. Since you are in theater, what was your dream blockbuster Broadway musical (i.e. Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast etc.) that you would have liked to be in?

I'm just curious since I enjoy musicals and have some friends who are pursuing careers in theater.

Edited by Leif

Rena, this may be a little late, but I love your wok as Azura in Fire Emblem: Fates! You have such a serene and beautiful voice, and it perfectly fit Azura!

Your recent live song of Lost in Thoughts All Alone was amazing! You have such astounding control of your voice and can hit such beautiful high notes. Please continue your inspiring work!