Scribbles winners, their prizes and final thoughts!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody! First post, since I've been pretty busy lately and didn't have time to make a proper introduction or check in too often (although I lurked for a while before signing up), but wanted to drop in and thank everyone who voted for Sack Aqua! It was a bit of a rush job, but I'm super happy people liked it.

Congratulations to all the winners and a great job by everyone who entered! And a thank you to the people who organized this, it was a lot of fun and I definitely hope to participate again. :)

Congrats to all the winners! Also, thank you staff again for hosting such a wonderful and fun contest. I'd love to see more contests like this again sometime in the future. :)

All in all, great stuff!

Thank you everyone that was involved! This was a really awesome community-driven competition and I'm super glad I participated! :3

And, seriously, thank you to the people that voted for my work, Do the Gods Listen when we Pray? I never thought I would make it anywhere near the top - being on the runner-ups list is an honor! If this happens again next year I'll try harder to make my written entry something enjoyable!

And a big congrats to everyone that placed and won! That Grima figurine was out of this world awesome!

And, lastly, another big thanks to everyone that made this happen! Nothing was possible without you. c:

(Oh, and maybe next year you can have a donation method - people can put money towards more prizes [more amiibo!] or other things like that - just a thought)

I hope even more people participate next year! xD

Thanks for hosting and congratulations to everyone, no matter the place :) It was nice to see everyone's submissions and it was so diverse...! I definitely agree that music ought to have placed higher, but everyone's efforts are commendable.

My body's ready for the next one...!

Congratulations! Really all of the winners are beautiful beyond words. I loved seeing all those new original fanarts/sculptures/cosplays/fics/music/... It's incredible how creative some users were while creating their work^^

Hopefully such a contest will be held again in the future! And not just because I didn't manage to finish my drawing

A well-deserved congratulations to the winners and many thanks to everyone who participated in the event in any shape or form.

Because of commitments I wasn't able to check every entry, although I was planning to. The ones that I did see I was thoroughly impressed with and served as fantastic reminders of how talented our community is.

In fact, I usually don't show off many arty things, but I was so inspired I wanted to participate as well. For now, you'll just have to make do with the member badges XD

Congrats to the winners! This was fun to participate in, and boy, was there ever a lot of good stuff! I had difficulties picking votes! Good job, everyone!

Congrats Everyone! The winners were fully deserving! Thank you forum admins and everyone who worked so hard to hold this contest! It was really fun to see everyone's work and participate in it too.

Would have been nice to see Aqua's Song some music in the top 15, but meh . . .

Congratulations to everyone who won some prizes! This was quite a beautiful contest and the talent here was incredible. :) And thanks to the staff for hosting it. Dang, that was fun.

I agree, it's sad that none of the music got in. :( And thanks for liking my song so much! It was hard to make it from scratch... I've really appreciated your comments, Rethel34! :)

I feel so bad that none of the stories got in. There were a lot of good ones! Maybe if there's ever another Scribbles contest there could be a prize for each genre, (so like one prize for drawings, one for misc. and another for writes)?

Congratulations to all of the top finishers! Y'all did an awesome job and I'm happy to see a lot of my favorites among the high ranking entries. Not to mention seeing so many wonderful comments down here makes me fell like I'm in the friendliest and best FE community ever. (even if it's the only one I've ever been in :P)

I agree, it's sad that none of the music got in. :( And thanks for liking my song so much! It was hard to make it from scratch... I've really appreciated your comments, Rethel34! :)

It was too beautiful not to like, IMO. So glad I could be uplifting ^_^

Congrats to all the winners and thank you everyone for the support for my artwork.

Im surprised to even land 14th place, but Im glad! I had fun competing and enjoy looking at the other participant's work.

Uh, this is unexpected.

Also, congrats to the winners and everyone who participated.

Edited by Sunwoo

Grats to the winners and all who were a part of this! I'm really happy that this event was such a success, and I'm glad to be a part of the creative Fire Emblem community; it really is the best!

I guess its too bad we didn't have a story rep in the top ten (we were so close), but there were so many amazing and deserving entries that it was an uphill battle from the start. Hopefully we can judge them separately in the future so we can have a fighting chance (and so I can choose to vote more freely between our talented artists and storytellers and not be as torn). XD

Grats to the winners and all who were a part of this! I'm really happy that this event was such a success, and I'm glad to be a part of the creative Fire Emblem community; it really is the best!

I guess its too bad we didn't have a story rep in the top ten (we were so close), but there were so many amazing and deserving entries that it was an uphill battle from the start. Hopefully we can judge them separately in the future so we can have a fighting chance (and so I can choose to vote more freely between our talented artists and storytellers and not be as torn). XD

I suppose we'll get our chance another day.

Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all the participants for making this an amazing (and stressful xD) competition. ;w; I'm very honored to have even placed and thank everyone who took a peek at my entry and voted for it. Special thanks to the hosts of the event for putting this all together. You worked tirelessly to make this event a real success. Thanks for allowing us to be able to share and experience something we all enjoy.

I will definitely stick around for future competitions and to hopefully mingle more with you all. : ) Again, great job everyone and thank you!

Congratulations on getting 8th place! Your entry was my absolute favorite. If there is another contest in the future, it is likely that I will be submitting a watercolor painting too.

Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to the staff. I think this contest brought a lot of attention to the community here, which is great! I hope there is another contest soon. To those who participated and did not win, keep practicing your respective mediums. I checked nearly every single entry, save some of the written ones.

I encourage writers to organize and participate in written roleplay, here on the forums. I first started writing creatively by doing written roleplays on FEPlanet forums over 10 years ago. It is good practice!

I agree. There were many fantastic entries in all the categories. It's just that I think visual art has an inherent advantage in a mixed media contest because one can see and appreciate it instantly, whereas it takes some time to read through a written work, let alone go through all of the written submissions.

That's completely okay, maybe we'll have seperate prizes for each category next year and an overall grand prize?

I encourage writers to organize and participate in written roleplay, here on the forums. I first started writing creatively by doing written roleplays on FEPlanet forums over 10 years ago. It is good practice!

I will second this. I was inspired to take up creative writing, and to write my entry, thanks to a Fire Emblem roleplay at a different site. Not only has it inspired me creatively, it has done wonders for my writing ability, especially when it comes to dialogue and characterization. And, it's fun!

Edited by XaosLogos

Congratulations on getting 8th place! Your entry was my absolute favorite. If there is another contest in the future, it is likely that I will be submitting a watercolor painting too.

Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you to the staff. I think this contest brought a lot of attention to the community here, which is great! I hope there is another contest soon. To those who participated and did not win, keep practicing your respective mediums. I checked nearly every single entry, save some of the written ones.

Hey thanks so much for the kind words!! ;w; Hearing something like this really makes my day. I can't wait to see what you come up with? Do you have an dA or something? XD I'd love to see your work. And if anyone is interested since I saw someone else do it, here's my instagram for all my art related things https://www.instagram.com/luxiosis/

I have also had my share of RPing and it's really fun. ^^ I third the motion.

We're still missing one piece of info from Vigamox, and we still need to get a valid shipping address from hypherr, so if either of you see this thread, check your PMs!

Roymbrog's Fates bundle has been shipped, and the rest of the prizes will be shipped some time next week. Let us know either here or via PM when you guys receive your prizes!

We've yet to get confirmation from Squidchan0 that they'd like to receive the Amiibo they won, so we'll reroll for it at the end of the month if we still don't have a response.

---

I'll get the feedback thread made some time soon, I've been busy with the streaming event and some other stuff we have planned for the site. Sorry!