What is the Boon, Bane and Talent of your Corrins?

Pretty_Handsome

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting with Hoshido

Boon: Quick

Bane: Unlucky

Talent: Not sure

What would be the best talent? (I will be marrying Felicia in this run, so I want a good class she can use)

Felicia would prefer to be magical, so maybe Diviner (for Tomefaire) or Dark Mage (Since it's a Nohr-only class)? Unfortunately she doesn't have a buddy option for Diviner in Hoshido like she does for Dark Mage in Nohr (Flora), so her husband (or My Castle) would be the only way to get a skill like Tomefaire on her or give her more magic class access. Her only buddy option is Hana with the samurai line, which doesn't really help her a ton.

Edited by Ezrius

So here I am thinking up my gals personality. Came up with one I liked and thought Quick + Excitable sounds just like her. Just to make sure I decide to look up what they do(quick is obvious, duh, but excitable was a bit less so). Oddly enough Excitable, according to http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/faqs/72752, actually decreases speed. Ok, that is a bit counter intuitive, but I doubt I need to min max on Hard.

So it will probably be

Quick

Excitable

Dragon

That just sounds so cool on paper right? A quick, excitable dragon is just what everyone wants.

I'm starting with Hoshido

Boon: Quick

Bane: Unlucky

Talent: Not sure

What would be the best talent? (I will be marrying Felicia in this run, so I want a good class she can use)

I was actually thinking of passing the Ninja class tree to Felicia. The main reasons being kunaifaire (for exploding shuriken or Felicia's ice tray) and the copy ability. Imagine having one Felicia permanently supporting you and then another for healing or attacking.

(moved from other thread)

Planning on marrying Azura on my first Birthright play through. Is there a recommended asset/flaw for this pairing?

For an Boon you're going to want anything that helps Def, so probably Str (Strong), Def (Sturdy), Skl (Deft), or HP (Robust). Shigure is a great kid but his mom doesn't give him much bulk.

For Bane, you just want something that's not going to make you too much flimsier or weaken him. Unlucky is pretty popular.

Archer or Spear Fighter might be a nice Talent so that you can pass a Faire down to him as well.

For an Boon you're going to want anything that helps Def, so probably Str (Strong), Def (Sturdy), Skl (Deft), or HP (Robust). Shigure is a great kid but his mom doesn't give him much bulk.

For Bane, you just want something that's not going to make you too much flimsier or weaken him. Unlucky is pretty popular.

Archer or Spear Fighter might be a nice Talent so that you can pass a Faire down to him as well.

Alright, +Strength, -Luck it is, then. The Yato can provide the Speed boost anyway. I'll also go with Spear Fighter; Rend Heaven from Basara is nice to have.

I just went with the same as what I had in Awakening, pretty much. :P

Boon: Strong

Bane: Fragile

Talent: Sky Knight (I reclassed my Awakening Avatar to Dark Flier)

Though strangely enough, Corrinetta has had several defense increases already...

Surprised not more sturdies/robusts for boon, I found my kamui becoming a bit of a glass cannon later in the game (conquest) and regretted not grabbing one or the other since I hate never being able to put them in a position where they'll end up fighting two units in a turn. Though I could've just been unlucky with growths and I was in a 5 def growth class.

Does +strength/mag and a +15 class allow you to one shot enemies somewhat often? That'd make it worthwhile to me.

Surprised not more sturdies/robusts for boon, I found my kamui becoming a bit of a glass cannon later in the game (conquest) and regretted not grabbing one or the other since I hate never being able to put them in a position where they'll end up fighting two units in a turn. Though I could've just been unlucky with growths and I was in a 5 def growth class.

Does +strength/mag and a +15 class allow you to one shot enemies somewhat often? That'd make it worthwhile to me.

Spoilers: (You've been warned...)

+STR / -DEF is popular because it only gives -1 DEF and -5% DEF Growth. That and it passes down good mods for a 3rd Gen Kana (Effie/Charlotte!Velouria). Fighter as a secondary is nice so Kana has access to that Class.

SPOILERS (Revelation):

Berserker or Swordmaster are great Ending Classes due to the Omega Yato's bonuses. They overwrte the Brave Axe debuffs and makes a superb Sword for battle. Ninja could work as well.

For the MAG end, Nyx/Elise!Orphilia passes down the best MAG Mods. Orochi works as well but hurts her SPD. Mods reign supreme this time around due to Skill Buying in my onion.

Edited by ShadowStar77

Boon: Strong

Bane: Dull

Talent: Samurai

Will be using this setup when I get the game on Monday. Seems solid, and the Samurai class gives enough of a Spd growth boost that the -5% to the base growth won't matter.