What is the Boon, Bane and Talent of your Corrins?

Pretty_Handsome

Why no one choose Cavalier?

Maybe I did make wrong choice...

Cavalier is a pretty solid choice. Most people are either going to be picking based off of things like harder to acquire classes (Oni/Samurai/Ninja in Nohr) or things that grant specific skills (Kunai Breaker), but I don't see anything wrong with Cavalier at all, maybe it's not min/max best, but I wouldn't reroll unless you're having serious issues in Lunatic Conquest that an appropriate reclass could actually remedy.

Conquest:

Boon: Quick

Bane: Dull

Talent: Knight

Yeah, don't ask.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavalier is a pretty solid choice. Most people are either going to be picking based off of things like harder to acquire classes (Oni/Samurai/Ninja in Nohr) or things that grant specific skills (Kunai Breaker), but I don't see anything wrong with Cavalier at all, maybe it's not min/max best, but I wouldn't reroll unless you're having serious issues in Lunatic Conquest that an appropriate reclass could actually remedy.

Conquest:

Boon: Quick

Bane: Dull

Talent: Knight

Yeah, don't ask.

I'm play birthlight,maybe it not too common class in Hoshido,I think

Revelations: +SPD/-LCK Fighter

Conquest: +Str/-Mag Samurai

Birthright: +Str/-Lck? Fighter

I'm planning on marrying Scarlet in Birthright. Is +Str/-Lck a good asset/flaw for that? Someone recommended +Str/-Def but Scarlet already struggles with resistance, so I don't think that's very safe.

////shoehorns questions into unrelated topic

im sorry

I don't think Excitable does anything either.

Edit: None of synonyms seem to carry "weak minded/lacking concentration" either. If Tense or Anxious had been the default I could at least imagined someone who may be too over encumbered by stress or worry to make correct decisions.

Neurotic IMO

Went with

Boon: Clever

Bane: Unlucky

Talent: Dragon